Barrister Babu 8th October 20121 written update (Episode 384)


The episode starts with Bondita coming in saree which Chandrachur asked him to wear. Chandrachur has put mask on his face and sees her. The girl dancing there makes Bondita swirl. Girls dance around her. Chandrachur dances and forcefully makes Bondita dance and takes Bondita aside. Chandrachur removes his mask. Bondita says see I came here, why you did so much drama? Couldn't you talk simply? Chandrachur says Drama? Bondita. You gave me this insulting mark and you thought I forgot? Where is enjoyment in loving straightly? It's enjoyable when love is twisted to get it. Bondita says straightforwardly, tell me what you want? At what cost ,you will come infront and save my Pati Babu because I can't see your face for a single moment. Chandrachur says you hate me so much and you love your Pati Babu so much that for him you came in Ravan's Lanka? For your this love,clap is necessary. Chandrachur claps. If you want that I save the life of your Barrister Babu then you have to come with me to Dhaka now at this moment only. If you come with me to Dhaka then tomorrow morning,I will show my face in court and I will say that I didn't die,I just fainted. You know what Judge will do after seeing me? He will forgive the death-punishment of Barrister Babu  but if you didn't go to Dhaka with me then I will run away from here,Bondita and then on Vijayadashmi , Judge Sahab will hang out innocent Barrister Babu so you take decision whether you have to save your Pati Babu by becoming my bride by coming with me or want to becoming his widow by standing on yiur stubbornness. Chandrachur turns to go. Bondita says stop, I accept. Chandrachur comes and says what? What you said,Bondita? I didn't listen. Bondita says I accept going to Dhaka with you. Bondita says but one minute, how would I believe that you will go to save Pati Babu in morning tomorrow . Chandrachur says firstly, you don't have other option rather than believing me and secondly,you know why I am doing all this, because I want you and if I have got you then I have no problem in saving Barrister Babu instead I want that Barrister Babu remains alive,  you know why?,I have yearned for years to get you, in the same way Barrister Babu also yearns. Now you have any more questions or we go? Bondita goes.

They both come out of club. Chandrachur's men come and says you can't go outside now because there is police everywhere and is searching Bondita in every corner. Chandrachur says police? His men say yes. Chandrachur holds Bondita's mouth and says you again tricked me,Bondita? Don't you love Barrister Babu's life? Bondita says believe me I haven't called any police. His men say yes ,she is saying right,she hasn't called any police,anyone has fiked report of her missing, that's why they have here searching her. Chandrachur says then what to do? Bondita says what have to do,go to court and give statement for Pati Babu before it gets late. Chandrachur says and I let you go from my hands? No ,Bondita. You will first go Dhaka then only I will go court. No arguments. Bondita says then ok,see that ration cart, we can go by hiding in that. What are you thinking, let's go fast otherwise it will get late. See,if anything happens to Pati Babu then forget that I will go to Dhaka with you. His man says Chandrachur babu she is saying right, police will not search in ration cart,we can go by hiding in that. Chandrachur says ok,I will cone by buying that cart driver till then have eyes on her,our Bondita is so clever. Chandrachur gives money to driver. Chandrachur says to Bondita you will go to Dhaka with my men now and then only I will go to court in morning and come behind you giving my statement. No arguments, Bondita. Bondita goes with men. She prays by joining hands and says O Durga ma, protect my Pati Babu you give your blessings that tomorrow on Vijayadashmi's morning will become Pati Babu's free morning. I know tomorrow after Chandrachur's statement, a new morning will happen,morning of happiness will come where Kaka Sasur ji, Sasur ji,Sampoorna ma all will be happy but I won't be able to  be present in their happiness. Pati Babu,Please forgive me, for saving you,I have to go away from you for always.

Trilochan is standing outside haveli. Thakumaa says Samdhiji, cone inside,by Standing like this outside,Anirudh Jamai Babu will not come soon. Trilochan says he will not cone but atleast I will have faith that my sin Anirudh didn't go alone, I will also go with him to God. Thakumaa says Samdhiji ,come inside, weather is also getting bad. It begins to rain. Sampoorna and Thakumaa goes inside and say Samdhiji come inside. Sampoorna brings umbrella for Trilochan. Trilochan again and again comes out of umbrella. Sampoorna says Heth ji,come inside. Trilochan shouts I said that O have taken oath that until Anirudh comes,I will not go inside without taking him. Hey Durga ma,Do something, my such lovely family will become incomplete without Anirudh. He cries and kneels down and cries bitterly. Chandrachur's men stops the jeep. Bondita says why you stopped the jeep here? His man says one minute, one minute and steps down. Bondita sees Chandrachur. Bondita says you? What are doing here? You had gone to court? You have said that you will save my Pati Babu, see you are turning from your saying, this is not right. Chandrachur says Bondita I thought in love, to get love is right whether it has has been achieved by wrong path. But you should praise me,how I did two prey with one arrow. Finally, I got you and second, because of me ,your Pati Babu will be hanged tomorrow in morning. He laughs and says there was one king,one queen. King died and love story finished. Now new love story will start,Bondita ,mine and yours. Bondita says forget it, your no intentions will get fulfilled. I will tell everyone that you are alive. She tries to get down the jeep but Chandrachur pushes her inside and shouts your barristery will not run here.  He sits in jeep. Bondita says  what are you doing? You are doing wrong. Chandrachur says cross the border. Bondita says please don't drive. 

Trilochan and whole family prays to Durga ma. Bondita struggle and cries. They cross the border.  Thakumaa says tomorrow is Vijayadashmi, I have full faith that tomorrow, on the day of Vijayadashmi, Anirudh Jamai Babu will return and Bondita, your bahu will not let our hopes lose. Tupur smiles and says to herself, Anirudh Jamai Babu will not come instead message will come of your Chandrachur Jamai Babu  and then we will build our world far away from here. Jailer says to Aniruddh that according to rules of laws,we want to fulfill your last wish. Aniruddh says last wish, I want to caress my Trilochan Kaka's legs,no, I want to spend some time with Baba,I want to make him trust that everything will get fine,no,no,I want to spend some time with Shashwati and other children and want to play with him, I have two younger brothers Somnath and Batuk,I want to spend some time with them,You make me talk on phone with Batuk,I want to eat food made ny Sampoorna ma's hands,she makes very tasty luchis, I want to see Bondita smiling once. Jailer says no ,we can only fulfill your just one last wish, you think which one. Aniruddh says  ok jailer sahab,My last wish is that at the time of my hanging,no member of my family cones there. I know that Bondita will try to be with me aty last time but please don't let her come, this is my last wish. Jailer says ok,your last wish will definitely be completed. Tomorrow after hearing,you will be hanged till then you will be shifted to another lockup. Cone, Police opens the lock and takes him with him by handcuffing him. RTM PLAYS (DUR TAK HAI UDAASI) Bondita continues to pray and cries.

In morning, Bondita with Chandrachur reaches Dhaka. Chandrachur comes down and pulls down Bondita from jeep by holding her hand. Bondita says leave me. Chandrachur's says see Bondita, leave me,we came to Dhaka.,now you have to spend your whole life here with my love and your tears. Bondita says no, I can't stay with you for a single moment whether you take my life. She turns to go but Chandrachur holds her hand tightly. Chandrachur says I would've take your life if would've not been my life. He drags her in streets. Bondita picks knife and says stay away with me. Chandrachur says Bondita leave it. Bondita says stay away otherwise I will kill myself. You don't have courage to kill me,right? But I have courage to kill myself for my Pati Babu. And whether not by living,but I will definitely meet my Pati Babu after dying. Chandrachur says Anirudh, you? Bondita says Pati Babu? And turns to see but sees no one. Chandrachur takes knife from her. Chandrachur holds her and says how I make you understand Bondita that I can't let you die. I like you,Bondita not from today but from very before, from when I saw you first. You remember, right? When you ran away leaving me,but now I will not let you die,Bondita because you have to live,you have to live with me becoming my wife,Bondita. Bondita says forget it ,because your this dream will never get complete. If Bondita has space in her heart then it's just for her Pati Babu. Chandrachur shouts what about my love? What about my love,Bondita? Do you even know ,what I have done for you? I put explosives in gifts sent by Roy Chaudhary's and that poison in Roy Chaudhary's food,that also I had mixed. Your Binoy Sasur ji,I made him mad by hitting him on head,Bondita. He laughs and says your Trilochan Kaka Sasur ji also went to jail because of me. I was the one and only reason for the enmity of years between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar.

Precap:

Maybe Chandrachur was about to slap Bondita. Aniruddh holds his hand and stands between him and Bondita. Aniruddh says your game is over,Chandrachur. Chandrachur says ot is Dhaka, they have nothing here,there saying will not run here,they can't do anything. Bondita says what they can do, you will understand when you will get to know that where we are standing is not Dhaka, we are in Bengal's Raniganj to which the form of Dhaka is given. Chandrachur says how can it happen?



Comments