Barrister Babu 18th August 2021 written update (Episode 347)


The episode starts with Sumati saying that for me, swear on your love and forget Anirudh.  Speak up that you will never keep any relation with Aniruddh from now onwards. If your love again comes to your heart then also my Bondita will not fall weak. You will not choose the path of love. Promise me otherwise your one step will spread the fire which....I fear that if  I lose my Bondita for always. Bondita says nothing will happen, Maa. Sumati says no, you swear on me Bondita by keeping her hand over herself. Bondita removes her hand and says I said that I will never meet Barrister Babu. Sumati says no, I don't believe on your saying . She holds Bondita's hsnd and says ok then, swear on Anirudh otherwise I will not be able to live peacefully and I will always fear that my daughter doesn't do any mad thing and you do not cross any limit of madness that you get such punishment that I won't be able to live. Bondita says no,maa. She removes her hand and goes.

Anirudh recalls Bondita saying that she didn't do anything for enmity but for love. He sits on sofa and remembers Bondita as Vaijyanti sitting next to him. He stands and picks magnifying glass 🔍 and remembers Vaijyanti's moments with it. He recalls falling in tub with Vaijyanti. He puffs up his mouth like Bondita and remembers Vaijyanti doing it and smiles. He remembers Bondita as Vaijyanti saying whatever is your anger just write it and I will throw it in river and then you will not scold me. Aniruddh remembers Bondita's first meeting with him post leap on Tulsipur border. He recalls Bondita asking why you don't want to see my face and recalls mirror scene. He remembers her sayings in panchayat that she wanted to end this enmity. He sees Bondita as Vaijyanti asking "Barristera babu" can I come in. He gets puzzled.  Vaijyanti comes and says what the condition you have made of yourself ? What happened? Anirudh says what happened? Vaijyanti says you forgot me? I am Vaijyanti,your friend. Aniruddh sits and Vaijyanti checks his forehead and says you have got fever. Aniruddh stands snd says fever?no. Vaijyanti hears Anirudh's heartbeat and says your heart is beating fast and it means that you can caught only one disease. Aniruddh says which disease? Vaijyanti says you have caught the disease of love,you have got the fever of love, you have fallen in love. Aniruddh says love?..no..definitely not☺ Vaijyanti says don't you know what happens in love? I will tell you😚 .You know the heartbeat of our heart runs faster than the train and then softness comes in heart and heat comes on forehead like on your forehead and then starts to come fever slowly. 🤒It came,right? She says you know what happens after that? Anirudh says then what happens, Vaijyanti? Vaijyanti says then it begins to rain 🌧in which always wants to be wet . Aniruddh asks does it rains? But it's not raining then it means it's not love. Aniruddh says by keeping hand on his heart❤ that if you talk about my heartbeat then....he suddenly realises and hears👂his heartbeat beating faster💓. Vaijyanti asks what happened? 😉Anirudh says but he has no fever. Vaijyanti says oh, then see by yourself.  Aniruddh checks with thermometer 🌡in mouth . Vaijyanti catches it and says omg, you have fever, it means you have fever of love. Just see ,it will now definitely rain 🌧. 

Suddenly thunder of clouds ⛈is heard and it begins to rain. Aniruddh hears his heart beating so fast💓. Aniruddh smiles and starts blushing ☺.He runs into rain enjoys getting wet. Aniruddh says to himself,

"One, your eyes are mischievous, 

So one of your innocent smiles,

Sometimes I lose my heart, 

So sometimes lost sitting my life."

He imagines dancing with Bondita. And burning candles 🕯together. He smiles happily in rain. He shouts, I love you, Bondita. 

Bondita brings Aniruddh's pic and says I say by swearing on my love that I will never meet Barrister Babu, will never see him turning back. If my heart will beat in love then I will make it of stone.

Aniruddh says you melted that heart that was made stone for 8 years ,Bondita. He runs inside and says without season it began to rain, wants to get wet and gets over the fever of love. He again starts hearing heart beating fast and says heartbeat increases ,this also happened. Then it means Bondita, I have started to love you. He smiles continuously 😊😉. Yes,Bondita, I have began to love you and I will tell this now only to you. He calls Bondita. Bondita picks up. Aniruddh says Hello,Bondita,..oh you will not say anything but you know Bondita, whether you don't speak anything but I know you are there. I can feel you. Bondita tries to control herself. Aniruddh says I know other side of phone,it's you only. I accept my mistake, Bondita, I want to say sorry to you and I want one chance to improve my mistake and I want to tell you Bondita that I, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary,..Bondita cuts the call. Aniruddh says love you soo much thrn realizes Bondita has cut the call. Aniruddh smiles and calls many times but Bondita doesn't picks it. Bondita says by swearing she has controlled her words but how to control my heart. Anirudh says I know you are very upset with me ,I have done many mistakes but give me one chance Bondita, I will improve my every mistake. Aniruddh smiles and says you know Bondita, how much stubborn I am,I will not keep my heart voice in my heart. I have began to listen to my heart after 8 years so I will not get peace without telling you my heart's voice. 

Tupur brings food for Bondita but Chandrachur stops her in way and says go away,he will take this food for Bondita . Chandrachur comes to Bondita.  Bondita says Jamai babu,you? Chandrachur says I can understand that how you will be going through now but everything has finished, Bondita.  Now you have to take care of yourself, Bondita. He says I know you will not be able to eat now. Bondita says why I'll not be able to eat? I am happy that I am with my family and I am so much hungry. She takes food but says to herself that I know today Sakha Babu must have not eaten then how can she eat? She keeos food aside. Chandrachur keeps hand on Bondita's shoulder and says you are not alone,you can share your love,sadness and pain with me. I will keep this in just between us. I'll not even tell Tupur. Tupur sees this and thinks whatever you do,I will never let Bondita to be yours. Bondita says thanks for giving me strength, but I have lost my world so I don't have enough strength to make any relation with anyone,so forgive me🙏🏻,I can't put forward this hand of friendship. Chandrachur goes.

At RC house,Kaka says Anirudh has lost his way but not him. I will not let extinguish the fire of hatred. I am just waiting to attack Krishnanagar till then we have to act like everything is ok. When Krishnanagar will sit peacefully then they will give them such wound that they haven't imagine of and you all support me. I have taken decision that I will provide free grains this time and will free the tax this month because I thought you all are going through so much. Villagers says we fulfilled too much enmity but this time give such a wound to Krishnanagar that they can't held their head high. Kaka says yes,exactly this will happen. Kaka says how to make Anirudh understand. 

Aniruddh walks on roof of mansion and thinks of Bondita's words that she will never see his face. He walks straight and says why I didn't understand you ,Bondita, you were with me,near me,then also I didn't understand your love. I wasn't able to read your heart,I understood you wrong and did bad with you. He walks on the edge and thinks you kept trying to come near me and I kept pushing you away,you kept saying your heart and I kept breaking your heart, you kept loving me and I kept refusing your love but now I want to make every wrong right,I want your support, Bondita, just give one chance to your Barristera babu,Bondita to express my love and reach the destination.  He is about to step out of roof

 Precap:

Aniruddh writes✍ a letter that if you say leave the world,I would have left. If you say stop breathing ,I would have left but to leave,this is not possible, Bondita. Bondita sees lot of letters  ✉ flying.She gets Aniruddh's letter and reads Forgive me,Bondita. Please give me one chance. Bondita burns the letter and says like your letters ,our relation has also burnt in the fure of enmity ,Sakha babu. Bondita is seen in tailor shop. She searches in clothes. Aniruddh comes out of behind the clothes and holds Bondita's hand. Bondita says leave my hand,I don't have to see your face. Aniruddh makes her look at him and says my eyes yearn to see you. I have hold your hand to never leave.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey guys ,do comment and share your views guys. Hope this blog grows like tellyupdates and my people come here🙏🏻❤
Keep spreading love❤