Barrister babu 19th August 2021 written update (Episode 348)


The episode starts with Aniruddh walking to the edge and saying Bondita give me one chance to express my love and take it to the destination . Just then Binoy comes and holds Aniruddh and says no, you will not hide ,it's my turn and I will hide this time as we are playing hide n seek. You will find me. He walks straight to edge. Aniruddh holds him. Binoy says no one is playing with me . Aniruddh says he will play with you. Binoy says yes ,tomorrow we will not play hide n seek but will play Banduk-Banduk (gun-gun). I have so many guns in my room. You will shoot me gun and I will shoot you with gun. I will eat sweet before dying . I want to eat sweet. I am going to bring it. He again walks straight but Aniruddh says,Baba,you will fall.

Bondita applies medicine to Sumati and thinks I have to become tough then only I will be able to fulfill my promise to ma.

Aniruddh walks downstairs sadly. Sampoorna comes . Aniruddh says that I was about to fall but just at the right time, Baba came and stopped me. He wanted to play hide n seek with me. How to tell him that life has played the game with me and that also the biggest game of life and that too at the most important time. How to tell Baba that Bondita has refused to talk to me,Sampoorna maa. She said that she even don't want to see my face. She said that there is no relation between us and can never be. He asks can this happen, Sampoorna ma? My and Bondita's relation always was ,is and will be , Sampoorna ma,right? Sampoorna cries. Aniruddh says you don't speak but I know nothing like this can happen, can never happen. How to make Bondita believe that I love her soo much,soo much. Sampoorna says only you had said to her one day, there can't be any relation between you both and there is only the relation of responsibility,right? But she fought, did she accepted defeat?Did she turn back from her love? No,right?Instead she came as Vaijyanti in this home,in enemy village . Is your love so weak,Anirudh? Aniruddh says no..no..Sampoorna ma,my love is strong and true and I want to tell this to Bondita once. Sampoorna says then prove it, prove it like Bondita ,don't fall down in love ,rise in love,prove your love infront of whole world. Fight for you love,show your love. Aniruddh smiles and says yes Sampoorna ma,I don't have to fall down in love,I have to rise in love. He says  Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary has tied the veil of love on his head. I will never let break the rope of my and Bondita's love,never. Bondita has seen enough madness of Anirudh now she will see the love of Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.  She will see how his Barristera babu makes her say yes. He blushes and smiles. 

Aniruddh writes a letter Bondita, I know you will not talk but you can read the letter. He writes so many letters. His ink gets finished.  He fills it again. He writes imagining her.

Bondita asks Sumati how is she feeling. Sumati says you are with me so I am feeling very good. Chandrachur brings medicine and asks Bondita to give it to Sumati  and says to Sumati that if you take this medicine, you will feel better. Sumati says why you are doing soo much. Chandrachur says why did he do something wrong? If you can take service of Bondita then why not me. If you don't think me your son,then it's ok. Sumati says no ,nothing is like that,for us you are more than our own people. You are my strength and my Bondita's Rakshak.(protector). Bondita recalls saying that Sakha babu is my Rakshak babu ,he will protect me in panchayat. The glass falls from her hand. She says I will come it. Tapur comes and says Bondita di, for you ,a jeep has come for you behind the house. Bondita says ok,I will see. Bondita comes and removes the cloth from jeep. So many letters flies. She reads one of it . She reads I love you,Bondita. Give me one chance. Forgive me,Bondita. She reads another letter stating how is your mother's health? I have sent some medicines .Give it to her. I know you have right to get angry with me,Bondita as I have done such a big mistake. But can't you forgive me once?can't you give me one chance to correct  my mistake? I just want to say that leaving the hand doesn't break the relationship, Bondita. In the wait of tieing our relation once again,Bondita ,your Barristera babu. Bondita collects all letters.

Aniruddh tries to sleep. He sees that Bondita comes and gives him one end of coconut shell. Bondita says tring-tring. I'm speaking Bondita and this is good,by coming in my dream,you destroyed my sleep and you yourself are sleeping so peacefully. So let's wake up Barristera babu and tell what is in your heart for Bondita.  Tell me that you love Bondita.  Tell me how much you love me. This is not a dream, it's your Bondita standing infront of you. But it's ok if you don't want to say anything, then I am going from here. I thought that I will give you one chance to express your voice of heart ,but....She turns to go. Aniruddh holds her hand and says No ,Bondita, I don't want to make space for any if and but between us. Bondita says then why you let this space happen? Who has stopped you ,tell what's in your heart? Tell. Aniruddh holds her hand and says Bondita, I...I...He turns away and then turns to say ....He realizes it's Bihari in reality. Bihari mischievously says I miss and remember you a lot,this is what you wanted to say to Bondita malkin,right? Aniruddh steps back and sits on sofa. Bihari laughs amd say you were dreaming of Bondita, right? He laughs.  Aniruddh says yes ,I was dreaming of Bondita but you know when all letters will reach Bondita, then I want her to see me in real. I want to see her face. I want to tell her I want to keep her as moon in my hands. What he hasn't said yet, he wants  to say now. Whatever was hidden in heart ,I want to say it. I want to say to her that I love you so much ,Bondita, love you soo much. He blushes. 

Bondita turns and sees Sumati behind and remembers her promise. Aniruddh's words echoes in her mind but she moves towards mud stove.She burns all letters. On the other side, Aniruddh dances with Bihari and lots of pillows cotton feathers falls on them. Bondita says may be our relation was just a dream,Sakha babu that's why it sank. May be our rope of relation was raw,that's why our relation broke by just one attack. Yes,Saka babu,just like your letters, our relation got burnt in the fire of enmity for always. Chandrachur tells Thakuma that Anirudh has sent a jeep full of letters for Bondita today. Bondita burnt all but I fear that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary will not stop now. He will try because he knows that Bondita loves him soo much as she is worshipping him from childhood. Thakumaa says I know very well that when to speak with love and when to shoot ,don't teach me. Make announcement by saying to Mukhiya of village (head) that if any man of Tulsipur came across to even the shadow of any girl of Krishnanagar, then Thakumaa will cut his head with sword and will hang infront of her house. Chandrachur says what if situation gets worsen because of this? Thakumaa says it should get worse,who wants to make up with them. 

Bondita comes to Deenpur and asks the tailor that are Thakumaa's clothes ready? The tailor says owner is not here but you can go inside and check the clothes. Bondita goes inside.  Chandrachur comes and says whether he has to roam around her like an eagle but he will not let Anirudh Roy Chaudhary come near him. Bondita searches..Aniruddh comes and holds her hand and says he needs to talk something important to her. Bondita says leave my hand,I don't want to meet you,I don't have to see your face. Aniruddh says will you not see the face of your Barristera babu? Bondita says no. He makes her look at him and says read my eyes and see ,my eyes yearn to see you. Can't you see? Bondita looks down and says I said I don't want to see your face,leave my hand. Aniruddh says no,Bondita, today I have held this hand to never leave in life. Bondita leaves. Aniruddh pulls her hand and Bondita falls on him. They keep staring at each other.  A lot of wools fall on them. Aniruddh removes it . Wools kept falling continuously.  They kept removing the wool from each other's face. Bondita tries to stand.  Aniruddh holds him and says total 1,423 letters I have written, Bondita. Bondita says only this much. Aniruddh says do you know how much words were in that? She I don't have habit of counting words,you count and tries to go. Aniruddh again holds and says even I didn't count,I haven't written it by counting but by heart,whatever was in my heart that time. The times i spent in the wait of answer of the letters,I felt nervous so I came here to meet you. Bondita smiles and  says,Oh with so little wait,you got nervous ?Anirudh says not by wait but he got afraid by distance. I thought now answer will come, now it will come,but why don't you answered and wrote to me? Bondita smiles and says the letters which I haven't read,what answer should I give? She tries to go but Aniruddh holds and says it's a lie, you read every letter. I can feel the ink of that letters on your fingers. I can see it has become kajal and is sparkling in your eyes. Bondita says all got washed by tears but now these eyes have dried up. Aniruddh says then make them remember by your love. Bondita says means you will make me cry for sure. Aniruddh says tears are also for happiness, Bondita.  Bondita cries. Aniruddh says it's good you didn’t answered.  You didn't answer and I got nervous and thought to meet you. Aniruddh says I have thought of to tie you in relation but I didn't thought in this way by looking on wools getting tied complicatively. Bondita says and we will get separated in this way,she also didn't thought of. Aniruddh says where we have got separated,Bondita? See,we are so close.  Bondita says but I like distance now so stop following me. She tries to getup. Aniruddh holds her and says if you say leave the world,I would have left. If you say stop breathing ,I would have left but to leave you,this is not possible, Bondita. RTM PLAYS. Aniruddh says I can't leave you,never.

Precap :

Anniruddh says to Kaka that make preparations of Band-baja as there is going to have a baarat (wedding procession when groom eith his family come to marry the bride) of Barris..Barristera babu. Trilochan gets shocked.  Aniruddh and Bondita are on a swing. Bondita feels frightened. Aniruddh says why are you getting scared?I am here,I will support you but before telling the whole world I want to tell you that I..Bondita keeps hand on Aniruddh's mouth. Chandrachur sees them. Chandrachur says today you are swinging between life and death,Barrister Babu. He points gun on Anirudh and says today your love will become the reason for your death. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey guys ,do comment and share your views guys. Hope this blog grows like tellyupdates and my people come hereπŸ™πŸ»❤
Keep spreading love❤