Barrister babu 20th August 2021 written update (Episode 349)


The episode starts with Bondita standing up. She turns to go. Aniruddh says Bondita, I...I want to say that I want to spend whole life with you. A life in which I don't have fear to lose you. He puts down the gun and says that I want to start this life by this(by putting down gun). You don't like it,right? You didn't want the enemity, right? so I left this enmity. He says there will be no enmity. Bondita, you have seen my fulfilling friendship, you have seen me fulfilling enmity,now you will see me fulfilling love. Bondita remembers her promise to Sumati. She cries. Aniruddh says I want to tell you that...Just then Bondita takes gun and says enough, Barrister Babu, you will not say a word otherwise I will shoot myself, I will shoot. Chandrachur thinks in taking few clothes,why Bondita is doing so late,I have to see. Aniruddh says don't do anything like this please,I just want to say out my heart. Bondita says you will not say a single word.  Aniruddh says please leave the gun Bondita, please. She keeps the gun. Chandrachur was just about to enter the shop, but Bondita comes out and he hides. The tailor asks do all clothes were good? Bondita recalls everything and goes without saying anything. 

Chandrachur says what happened that Bondita is looking so stressed? Chandrachur asks the tailor was anyone else inside? Aniruddh hears from inside. The tailor says no, only Bondita was there. Chandrachur thinks no, definitely was someone inside. Chandrachur enters the shop and Aniruddh hides. He sees Aniruddh's gun and thinks this is Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary's pistol. He says I heard that men do mistake in love but Aniruddh did foolishness. To win Bondita's love, Anirudh put down his weapon. He says I will definitely take big advantage of this foolishness. I will shoot you in your chest with your own gun and will make you away from Bondita for always. Bondita prays to Durga maa and says O Durga maa, today for me,Sakha babu put down down his weapon, I can't be with him, I can't become his shield but you please protect my Sakha Babu. Be with him by becoming his shield. 

Trilochan throws Bondita's stuffs. He says take out everything. Erase everything of enemy Bondita  from this house. He asks his men why you have stopped? Anirudh comes and picks the mirror which has broken . Trilochan says I said that wherever shadow of that enemy Bondita has fallen, throw everything from there. Anirudh keeps that broken mirror in bag and in doing so he gets hurt. Kaka says blood is coming. Aniruddh says where is blood? This is not a wound, it's just that nature has accepted your order. You said that erase everything of Bondita from this house ,even shadow shouldn't fall,right?so that only happened, Kaka. He says Kaka,Bondita is not just in these things,these stuffs but also Bondita is in my veins,she is in my every breath,in my heartbeat, maybe Bondita's memories and his signs flowed through this blood,it will come out slowly.  Kaka,you do one thing,take a knife and tear up my heart as you have to take out Bondita's memories from there also,right? Trilochan says what you're saying like mad people. Aniruddh says where has he shown his madness still? He says from how many places, you will take out Bondita? From where you will erase Bondita's signs? Bondita is in my mind by becoming a thought,she is in my eyes by becoming a dream,she is on my tongue by becoming words,she is in my heart as heartbeat, she is in my hands by becoming my strength, she is in my legs by becoming my destination, she is in my veins,breath and heartbeat, from where and how much places,you will remove Bondita? As long as I am alive,you can't erase Bondita's signs. Forgive me,but may be it can happen after that . So,Kaka pick up the knife and stab this Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary. Kill Bondita's Barristera babu.  Kaka cries and says what are you talking like mads? Again, you have taken over fitoor on your head. Aniruddh says no Kaka , this time it's love,it's love's stubbornness, it's love's passion.He smiles and blushes and says Kaka,when love hangs over head and speaks then whole world becomes silent. Kaka,I want to tell Bondita my heart's voice and Kaka,the day I will tell this to Bondita, then on that day, no world's power can stop from becoming us one. He smiles happily and says whether how much anyone tries soo hard then also Bondita and Aniruddh, Bondita and her Barristera babu will become one,will become one. I even say kaka,that you make preparations for bands as there is going to have a baarat (wedding procession) of Barris... Barristera babu. He puts on  glasses and hands in pocket and walks in a swag.πŸ”₯and gives a mad in love smile😎

Bondita walks with cycle. All children come and says didi. Bondita sees them and gets happy and asks what you all are doing here? One girl says that if fair is in Deenpur, then they will come Deenpur only,right? Bondita says,yes . Have you all come here alone ,no elder has come with you? Barrister babu hasn't come? Anniruddh sees by hiding. Children say no. Bondita thinks it's good he hasn't come otherwise how would she have been able to stop herself from talking to him. Children says we had come with Bihari kaka but Shashwati has gone lost. Aniruddh smiles.  Bondita says ok,let's find her. Aniruddh says I will definitely express my love today. Chandrachur's men inform him. Chandrachur says what? Anirudh has taken Bondita in fair by betraying. I will not leave Anirudh today. Before he expresses his love to Bondita, I will erase him from between me and Bondita for always. He takes out Anirudh’s gun and says and that also from his own weapon. Today your chapter is closed, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. 

Bondita and others search Shashwati. She acts to cry. Bondita sees and hugs her and says don't be afraid,I am with you,nothing will happen to you. Bondita asks will you eat kulfi(ice-cream)? Shashwati says yes. Aniruddh signs her to say no and say Ferris wheel. Shashwati says no,I don't want kulfi,I want to enjoy Ferris wheel and that also with you. Bondita says but I feel scared. Shashwati says did you forgot?,you have said that don't get afraid from fear and fight with it and show courage and such eyes so that fears runs away. Bondita smiles and says wow,you remember everything so if I had said, then I have to do it. Shashwati says you sit first as you fear from it. Bondita asks ok and sits. She asks Shashwati to sit.  Before she sits,Aniruddh comes and sits🀭. Shashwati and children smiles.Bondita says you? She feels so  scared as wheel starts. Aniruddh holds Bondita's hand🀝 and says why you are getting afraid? I am with you,now neither I will leave your hand nor your company and you. Are you feeling better now? she removes her hand. Chandrachur enters the fair. Bondita asks you did this intentionally, right? Don't you felt wrong in using children? Anirudh says I have heard that everything is fair in love and war.  Bondita says love and war is not same. Aniruddh says maybe whatever you are saying is right. Maybe I don't know what is love, but I know that when I see you,my search ends. When I meet you,I become complete from incomplete.  I feel satisfactory and get the sigh of relief and that's why I want to say that..Bondita shouts stop,and asks the men to stop this wheel,I want to get down.  Aniruddh says Bondita this wheel will not stop until I say my heart's voice. I just want one chance, Bondita.  Bondita says if you didn't stop the wheel, then I will jump. Aniruddh says ok open this bar and jump but remember you will not jump alone. Chandrachur sees Bondita's cycle. Aniruddh says from now onwards whatever will happen, Anirudh and Bondita will do together., we will jump together, fall together, will feel pain together, will laugh together.  Bondita says we can't be together, Barrister Babu.  Anirudh says we can ,we can Bondita and we will be because in my destiny anything will there be or not, but I need your company  and want to end this enmity with you. Whole world calls me Barrister Babu but my world is Barrister Babu Bondita and I want to tell this to whole world.  But before telling to whole world, I want to tell you that I ...Bondita covers his mouth with her hand and says no more, now you will hear what I will say. She says to fulfill love is more important than showing love and you were neither able to show love nor able to fulfill it. I fought with whole world with the strength of your love and today your love has made me weak so quickly make this wheel stop and aks them to get me down. Aniruddh says try to understand, I will support you in every ups and downs of life like see you were feeling scared before sitting on this wheel  but your fear got less with me,like the same way I will support you in every sadness ,happiness and pain. 

Chandrachur asks to one man did he saw Anirudh Roy Chaudhary? The man tells him. He goes and sees them and says today you are swinging between your life and death,Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. As soon as this wheel will stop ,your breath will also stop. Your love will become the only reason for your death. He explains something to his men. His men go and give money to wheel's owner and says to stop the wheel. The wheelmen stops the wheel.  All children step down and laugh and goes to Bihari. The wheel stops with Aniruddh and Bondita at the top. Someone says snake. Everyone runs here and there . Bondita shouts to please get them down,we have got stuck. Aniruddh says calm down,I am trying to do something.  Chandrachur says spend as much times as you want to spend with Bondita, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary because after this you will take your last breath infront of your love and will die in the lap of your love. Bondita says everyone has gone and only we are left here. Aniruddh where we are alone? You are with me and I am with you and this is good,right? See no one is between us so far. You are not alone. Aniruddh says thank u Durga maa, Thank you for giving me more time to spend with Bondita. Chandrachur points gun at Anirudh in wheel. Aniruddh says see everyone wants that we get time,world wants that we get time and I get chance, a chance to tell you what's in my heart and no one can stop me from telling you, no one. I want to say that I ...I  love.. Chandrachur was about to shoot but before him and Aniruddh's confession, a stone hits Chandrachur's hand (not clear whether trigger is pressed or not but a sound is heard of shooting) Aniruddh hugs Bondita.  RTM PLAYS. Chandrachur flees. Aniruddh says nothing will happen, don't be afraid. 

Precap :

Aniruddh calls Bondita and says Bondita, your Sakha Babu wants to become the reason for your happiness. Tomorrow, there is a celebration of Janmashtami and I am coming to your house to complete our incomplete relation. Next day,Tapur says Bondita di,Krishna ji has come. Aniruddh is seen as Krishna. Aniruddh brings Bondita and dances with her on " Vo kisna hai" song. When everyone was busy dancing ,he drags Bondita in a room and says how to explain you Bondita that without you,I am incomplete. I have got the colour of your love. He says "I love you"( in English) .She smiles. 

Comments

  1. Woooww amazingly written. Loved to read your update varsha❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cover photo and your description is super πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Felt like I am watching the episode🀩🀩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur explain and writing way is amazing. Keep continue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dharsha
    Much clearly explained ❤️ were to see this means website name....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This article is about a show "Barrister Babu ". It comes on voot app.

      Delete
  5. Waited for precap from tu,.tq sis nice way got real feel in ur writings 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each word is written amazing sista thank you so much πŸ’–πŸ’–
    - Rubini

    ReplyDelete
  7. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Priscilla-Ignacia, why does my name appear as unknown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but will find this problem solution and tell you

      Delete
  9. hope soon this page will be filled with comments...good word and keep doing... btwn beautiful update

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outstanding sis, thnk you ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful keep doing this sis. it seems like you are writing this while watching the epi each and every dialogue and scenes are there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , you are right...I actually do soπŸ˜…
      I watch one line,then I write and then again I watch then again I write 🀭

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Di ep came na 23 rd aug..pls fast waiting for ur updateπŸ˜…❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey guys ,do comment and share your views guys. Hope this blog grows like tellyupdates and my people come hereπŸ™πŸ»❤
Keep spreading love❤