Barrister Babu 7th October 2021 written update (Episode 383)


The episode starts with Bondita dragging Chandrachur with rope. She ties him with a rope and makes him sit in jeep. 

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Aniruddh says Bondita you take the jeep of farmhouse, no one will doubt on you. But ,no, there's a problem, driver will not be there. Bondita says Pati Babu, don't worry, you know I have learnt driving in London. Aniruddh says really? Bondita says hmm. Aniruddh says Sabash,Bondita, now go ,you can drive the jeep now.

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Bondita says you said to go with jeep for my protection but today, that same jeep is helping in taking this devil to jail. Thank you, Pati Babu. Bondita drives. Chandrachur screams in pain.

In morning, Bondita is still driving. Aniruddh says to policeman in police bus that you let me to stay with Baba last night,thank you so much. Aniruddh says we should have reached the police station by now but why we have stopped here? A police comes and says eat this malpua(a sweet puri) ,Barrister Babu. Anirudh says no, I will not eat,Thank you. Police says eat it, it's prasad of Durga maa. Aniruddh takes it and eats it. He faints. Police says now, we have to sent him to Trilochan Babu,now. Then, our work will be finished. Police opens his handcuff. Suddenly, a girl dressed as Durga comes in centre of road infront of Bondita's jeep. Bondita stops the jeep. The girl sees her with fixed eyes and keeps smiling. Bondita steps down from jeep and goes to her. Bondita bends on her knees and joins hands and says O Durga ma, give me blessing that nothing bad happens now,I can take my Pati Babu to his home and his family by proving him innocent. Bondita touches her feet. She picks the lotus flower which has fallen from girl's hand and gives back to her. The girl takes it and smiles. 

She sees Trilochan and Thakumaa taking Anirudh in their jeeps. She stands and says where are they taking Pati Babu? She recalls Thakumaa said that she has made preparations to make Anirudh run away from jail and Trilochan asking to do puja. Bondita says that means it was a plan made by Thakumaa and Kaka Sasur ji  whose information I and Pati Babu didn't got. If they took away Pati Babu then for whole life, a stain will be put on Pati Babu. I have to stop Kaka Sasur ji from doing this big mistake but I can't leave Chandrachur alone. Trilochan says Thank you to jailer. Jailer says before 10 am ,send Barrister Babu away from here because  we will report at 10 am that Anirudh Babu ran away by attacking us and then police of everywhere will get alert so I won't be able to do anything for you. Trilochan cries holding Aniruddh's face and says son Anirudh, whatever this law,court and society understands you but for me,you are my child, right? I can't lose you at any cost,I can do anything for you,I will send you far away from here,I will send you to Batuk in Italy. I know when you will get conscious, you will get very angry on me that I made you ran away like this. Thakumaa cryingly says no Samdhiji , whatever you are doing is right. For God's, true people and for parents , their children are dear to them. They can't see anything happening wrong with them so you are not doing anything wrong. Bondita takes the jeep near cliff and ties Chandrachur with gear. She says I have tied you with gear,so if you will move, this jeep will move and you will fall below cliff, remember it.

Thakumaa says now do fast,we have to make him sit in airplane going to foreign. Bondita reaches and comes infront of jeep and says Kaka Sasur ji, where are you taking Pati Babu? Trilochan says bahu,see I have understood that you have seen but now I won't stop. I am sending Anirudh to Batuk in Italy. Get side. Bondita says but there is no need of it now because I have got now that proof which will prove Pati Babu innocent. Trilochan says which proof? Bondita says Chandrachur is alive and this time ,he is in my jeep. Trilochan and Thakumaa get shocked. YOU see by yourself. Bondita takes them to jeep. But no one was in the jeep. Trilochan and Thakumaa goes back to their jeep. Bondita says please stop, Pati Babu will become a culprit in the eyes of laws for whole life by sending to Batuk in Italy and for that, which sin he hasn't done. Trilochan shouts I did sin that I believed on you and stood here, get away from here otherwise I had to drag you from here. Thakumaa says yes Bondita, see parents can live by sending them away but can't live by losing them. Get away. Bondita says and me,will I be able to live without him? Trilochan says whatever it is, get side otherwise I have to drag you. Bondita cries and joins hands and says no Kaka Sasur ji. Thakumaa holds her to drag. Bondita says my Pati Babu will not be able to live as a culprit whether how far you send him. He will always be sad and will keep tormenting from inside . Listen to me, kaka Sasur ji. Thakumaa says Samdhiji you go ,I will keep holding her here. Bondita makes her hand away from Thakumaa and goes to Aniruddh and sprinkles water on Aniruddh's face from bottle. Aniruddh wakes up. Bondita says Pati Babu, see Kaka Sasur ji was making you run away, he was sending you to Italy but now there is no need because I have known that Chandrachur is alive. Pati Babu, I have captured him also but he got successful in running away. Trilochan says Bondita bahu is saying anything, this is all a lie, you come with me. Bondita says no Kaka Sasur ji.  

Aniruddh steps down from jeep and says this is not right, running away from jail like this is not right.  Trilochan says it's not wrong also. You both saw by supporting justice and law,right? Bondita also tried.is this right that an innocent gets death punishment? Come and sit in jeep. Ok ,I will go but with Bondita.  I will support Bondita because Bondita is right. I have full faith on Bondita, if Bondita said that Chandrachur is alive then he is alive. Bondita is my student, my wife and Barrister. I have full faith on my Barrister. She will prove me innocent infront of everyone on Vijayadashmi. She will make me free with respect. RTM PLAYS. Bondita cries.

Bondita says I have called the jailer. He will come to take you and after that I will go to search that Chandrachur. Before he goes away, I have to find him and present him in court because he is the last proof which can save you. Aniruddh says will Tupur not give statement? Bondita says no,Pati Babu, she will die but will not take the name of her husband. Aniruddh says but you don't worry, because if he had to run away then he had ran away by now. Whatever you told me ,from that it's clear that Chandrachur wants to get you and his that lust only  will become his end. Bondita starts coughing. Aniruddh says what happened, Bondita? You stop here,I will bring water. Chandrachur comes with covering himself with shawl and stands behind her and says Bondita. Bondita turns and sees Chandrachur. She says Pati ...Chandrachur keeps knife at her neck and says don't even think of screaming  otherwise I will kill ,but not you, Aniruddh. Lift your eyes and see everywhere, what are you seeing, all are my men. She sees everyone with knife. I know it very well and you too, if anyone can save Barrister Babu then it's me and for that you have to come Kolkata Club at 8 pm today alone. If you tried to tell to your PATI Babu, police or anyone then remember that my men have kept eyes on you both every moment. He smiles but his cut pains so he recalls that Bondita made it. He says at 8 pm ,come to Kolkata. He goes. Anirudh comes with water and says to drink. Bondita doesn't listens. He says Bondita. Bondita tries to hide her eyes. Anirudh says what happened, why are you looking tensed? Bondita says nothing,Pati Babu ..Aniruddh says say truth. Bondita says nothing,Pati Babu, I am unwell maybe. Police comes and says you Roy Chaudhary's are weird.  One gives money to make culprit run away, other calls culprit back. Bondita shouts it's because my Pati Babu is not a culprit and on Vijayadashmi , everyone will get to know this truth on last hearing. Police handcuffs Anirudh and takes him. Bondita says wait,Bondita comes and sees him and cries also and smiles also. RTM PLAYS (SAAF HAI TU AAINE SA) Bondita hugs him and cries. Police takes him and their hands gets separated.

Bondita reaches Calcutta Club and sees men stumbling by drinking. She enters the club and feels weird and scared. Men drink and stare at her. Waiter gives her wine. She takes and keeps on table. She sees a paper with wine glass. She reads "leave your bag there and walk to your right". She does that. Chandrachur is dressed as waiter and sees her. She gets another paper ,she reads" Infront of you clothes are in red box ,go and wear it." She takes the box and goes.


Precap will be added later



Comments