Barrister Babu 17th August 2021 written update (Episode 346)


 The episode starts with Bondita coming to her mother and saying that you were right,Maa that in these 8 years, a lot of things have changed, only I was who don't understood. She says let's go maa,  I don't want a single breath from this air. She makes Sumati stand and turns to go. Aniruddh moves to stop but Bondita signs her to stop ✋. RTM sad version plays πŸ₯Ί Aniruddh cries and comes from another side infront of her to stop but she goes. Her arm touches his arm (like in first episode post leap). He touches his arm and falls on his knees and cries. 😭πŸ₯Ί

Bondita comes home. Thakumaa worriedly asks what happened to you, Sumati. They make Sumati sit. Bondita says that it's the reward of her love . Celebrate that they came safely from your enemies. She says you won,Thakumaa ,Krishnanagar won,play the drums πŸ₯ and distribute sweets. Thakumaa says if songs and taunts are not made at right time, then they are ineffective. She asks Tapur to apply haldi (Turmeric) from medicine box to Sumati's forehead . Thakumaa says to Bondita that she understands your pain ,your anger. Whatever was in our hands, we did. Chandrachur also did his best. On Trilochan's condition, he agreed to marry you also. Bondita says what? Wow, Thakumaa wow, now in enmity this was also going to be done with me. It means not only her trust broke but her ideals and principles were also to be broken.  Thakumaa says to save you, whatever we could do ,we have done. Bondita says what you think Thakumaa that if I had married my sister's husband then would I have been able to meet my eyes with myself? Today, I lost in my fight but how would have been able to save other women from this malpractice of daughter in law marriage how I would have given justice to other women. What can be the worst punishment for me than this that I myself would have became the example of one malpractice? It would have been better than this that she would have died.
Chandrachur comes and says Bondita,  don't talk about dying. I love ...he then makes up saying that I mean we all love you. He says I request you with folded hands that don't go there from now onwards and never go to that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary and Tulsipur.  Bondita says yes Jamai Babu, I will never go there because this mad Bondita has understood that in these 8 years, my world has changed ,people have changed,  my relations have changed that's why for Bondita, doors of Tulsipur have been closed for always.
Anirudh comes to his room remembering Bondita's words. Somnath sees him and informs Kaka about his arrival. Kaka asks Anirudh to go somewhere from here as if villagers will know that you let Bondita go, they will get angry.  Aniruddh says till when he will run from this world, till when he will run from himself but not anymore, he will face,he will face the world and himself. Aniruddh says that I will accept that we have wrong with Bondita and whatever has happened with Bondita, you all are responsible for it ,we all are responsible. He says to Somnath that I don't want to talk to you,you call me dada but you forgot every relation and leave this you forgot your duty also. You say yourself a doctor, a doctor's duty is to save people's life but the biggest enemy to Bondita's life was you,Somnath. I feel disgusting by seeing you. And Sampoorna Maa, you , you had the childhood relation with Bondita, you both played , jumped and growed together,  how you thought that Bondita can make use of Baba? Sampoorna ma, you,by forgetting all relations, you were fulfilling the relation of enmity. I can't believe that you can do this. Aniruddh says Kaka Sasur ji, Bondita used to call you by this name ,right? You also used to call her your "Bahu" (Daughter in law) . You used to give her the love like your own daughter and she also used to love you like your daughter. She used to respect you , but what you did? You did wrong with Bondita.  Do you accept your fault? Kaka says he wish that he could explain you. Aniruddh asks what you will explain, Kaka? Just tell me in the ritual of Bondita how Sumati maa got injured? Why the attack was done on her? If you were not able to make her sanyasini then you took the shelter of the malpractice of Bahu-vivah (marriage of daughter-in-law ). Tell me why you did this. I was not wanting to see Bondita's face because of your enmity but today because of what you all have done, he could never meet his eyes with Bondita with embarrassment. Bondita cames as Barrister Babu Bondita from London. She wanted to fight all the malpractices, she wanted to fight with society, she wanted to save every women from malpractices, she wanted to improve their life but we, what we did, we made Bondita, the victim of all this malpractices,  in few seconds we broke her all dreams. He says sorry,sorry why I am saying all this to you? He cries and says I am the biggest culprit of all the tortures done on Bondita. Why I accuse all of you for this?
Everyone hears some noise. Kaka says Anirudh villagers are coming,  they don't know anything, don't say anything to them, control your emotions, whatever happened, just happened but you are the leader of the village, you are the guide,you can't fall weak infront of villagers. Villagers come. One man says wow Trilochan babu,wow today what you said ,you have done.  We are proud of Barrister Babu, he has done unbiased justice with Tulsipur and had given very good punishment to that enemy Bondita Das by making her sanyasini and sending her to Kashi. Barrister babu has given such punishment to Bondita that Krishnanagar people will never dare to see them. Other man says that if they will dare to do so then Barrister babu will do the same with them what he has done with enemy Bondita. 
Aniruddh says enough, stop beating drums of his praises. Stop praising the person who chose enmity instead of peace and tranquility. Now ,there will be no enmity. We all had stooped so low in enmity that there a girl was going to be made dumb for whole life and here we were celebrating our victory like we have conquered a fort. He says yes ,Bondita has gone but not Kashi but to Krishnanagar. But she has gone by showing mirror to me that how much I was wrong and much we all were wrong. One man says what? You have released her. Aniruddh says yes, he let her go. The man says that she is our enemy and Tulsipur, she has betrayed every Tulsipur person,she was a spy. Other says yes. Another man says if we would have taken her life,then also it was less. Another one says that she would have been made to drown in water. Everyone yes, she was a spy.  Aniruddh shouts no, she was not a spy, she has not come here as an enemy.  Kaka says how can you say this?we have proof of her being a spy , do you have a proof of her being innocent? Anirudh says yes,I don't have any proof, he doesn't have any visible proof but his heart says, his heart says again and again that Bondita's eyes say her truth. Kaka,Bondita's eyes are proof of her truth.
Bihari comes holding a person and says Barrister Babu, here is the proof. He asks the man to tell the truth. The man says that he was the spy of Chandrachur. 
FLASHBACK SHOWS 
 The man says to Sampoorna to go outside. Children are shouting. Go and see whether they had got hurt.
FLASHBACK ENDS 
He says on Chandrachur's saying, that day, he did the first attack on Binoy and Krishnanagar people can come inside, he opened the door. Bondita came and fought with us and went alongwith Binoy babu by saving him and we changed the signboard of direction to send Bondita to sword- fighting venue. Sampoorna cries remembering her behaviour with Bondita and slapping her. She says I called my sister a spy and slapped her but she was saving my husband, I considered her enemy, forgive me Bondita . She asks Anirudh to forgive her with folded hands and says I did a very big mistake. Aniruddh says we all should ask for forgiveness from Bondita.  Bondita came here to do everyone's good but we did bad to her only. She came here to distribute love but we fulfilled enmity.
At Krishnanagar,  Bondita says Maa,nothing will happen to you. Thakumaa makes medicine and says nothing will happen because of weakness, she has fever. Thakumaa gives medicine to Bondita and says to make her drink and says she has got wound on forehead and it's deep. She makes Sumati drink the medicine. Thakumaa says that if tonight her health improves then there is no need to worry but if tonight her health doesn't improves ,then Durga maa....Bondita says no, nothing will happen like this. She says we wikl take her to hospital. Sumati says no, she doesn't want to go anywhere. Bondita says Don't say like this,  if you will not go to hospital, then there is danger to your life . Sumati says let it be but she doesn't want to go anywhere.  Bondita says please agree to me,maa. Sumati says why she agrees to you? Did You agreed to me? Whatever today has happened is because of you not listening to me and because of your stubbornness. So, she will not go anywhere.  Bondita says no, don't say like this, maa. Sumati faints. Bondita goes to Durga maa and says Maa, my mother isn't listening to me but you will listen, right? Please make my mother fit. She cries and prays Don't give punishment of my mistake to my mother, there is no mistake of hers, don't make my mother away from me. Please make my mother well.
Aniruddh shouts have you all listened and saw everything now. Bondita didn’t came here to fulfill enmity,she came here to do friendship, she came here with affinity and wanted to share it but what we did, we understood her good intentions as bad. Everyone looks down.  We doubted her intentions. I akways felt that Bondita is right, I knew she is right but I had such a curtain of enmity infront of me that I didn't listened to anything. Bondita was accused, I kept listening, Bondita got punished, I kept watching and I also put stamp on that decision. Today, Bondita didn't called me "Baristera Babu",Kaka,She called me Barrister Babu. He cries.😭πŸ₯Ί And why she shouldn't call ,"Baristera Babu" was the sign of ownself and I was not left with any quality of "Barristera Babu". I had become Barrister Babu, that Barrister Babu, who had got the habit of your praises and cheerings. Barrister babu was fulfilling enmity but today I will accept that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary is the biggest culprit of Bondita and I should get the punishment of that mistake.
Kaka says wow, Aniruddh,wow after years I am seeing you taking stand for Bondita . You didn't left anything to prove Bondita's innocence.  How easily you agreed to this gardener's sayings. How did I agree that whatever is he saying is right. How I agree that he is not sold this time? How can you forget that this is not our old Bondita? She is the daughter of our enemies, Bondita Das and because of her,we lost the right of worship. Aniruddh says no,Kaka, no I only had not lost the right of worship but I had aldo lost the right of justice and right of asking justice and I lost because I was wrong. I was wrong because I chose the path of enmity. He asks have you not all been tired of fulfilling enmity? Till when you all will be nourishing hate. How many dead bodies you will see? If you will take eye for an eye then will not everyone go blind? Let's agree from today, we will end this enmity. Kaka says you have got blind, Anirudh. Today with your behavior, you have made me and Tulsipur sad. It wasn't expected from you. Kaka says listen Tulsipur people, Krishnanagar people were our enemies and will be and this enmity will be till their last breath and we will not change and will not let anything change. 
Aniruddh says it will change, Kaka, everything will change, definitely will change. And you know why? because enmity increases with enmity and love increases with love. I did enmity a lot but didn't got peace and satisfaction. Let's spread love ,maybe we get the breath of relief. He goes. Kaka thinks I knew Anirudh loved Bondita but now it has came on his tongue, it's sign of danger.
Sumati wakes up. Bondita asks her to drink turmeric milk. She refuses and asks to tell her truth that she loves Anirudh? Bondita says there is no meaning to this thing now and she has said that she will never see back to Tulsipur, she will never meet her Barristera...Barrister babu. She says leave all this drink this milk. She takes and keeps it. Sumati says you are seeing my wound and I am seeing yours. The wounds I have got is of body, it will heal but you got wounds on your heart and they don't leave whole life. Bondita says no, she has left her heart there only, whatever happens she don't cares now. Sumati says but she cares , think how much you are getting hurt seeing my pain then think how much a mother would have gone through seeing coal going in your mouth. Bondita says but I am fine now, but get fine you too quickly.  Sumati says no, but my Bondita is not well because she knows that madness is other name of love. Love can make a person do whatever he doesn't think of. So for me ,promise me, take vow of your love that from today you will have no relation with Aniruddh and make my worries away.

Precap :
Bondita is seen as Vaijyanti checking Aniruddh's forehead and says Sakha Babu, fever of love has overtaken you.(Aniruddh's imagination).
He gets wet and dance in rain and imagines himself and Bondita dancing.  He shouts I love you, Bondita.  He says I sm going to tell Bondita. He calls Bondita and says Bondita, I want one last chance to improve his mistake. He says I want to say that...

Comments

  1. Thank you for the update sis, loved it❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she can't hear him or she is talking with her London friend because her expression was different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe but I just wish it's not like that..Bondita hears Aniruddh πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey guys ,do comment and share your views guys. Hope this blog grows like tellyupdates and my people come hereπŸ™πŸ»❤
Keep spreading love❤