Barrister Babu 6th October 2021 written update (Episode 382)




The episode starts with Bondita saying Pati Babu, the other way path to save you is seeming blurred, I am not getting anything, time is also not there, I am not getting what to do. Aniruddh says get calm, give rest to your mind,Bondita. Close your eyes and take deep breath. Bondita says Pati Babu, here my mind is getting burst by thinking and you are saying that I do Yoga? Anirudh says yes,because by doing yoga,mind gets relaxed. And when mind will be at calm then only we will find a new path,right Bondita? Without saying anything close your eyes and take a deep breath. Bondita does it. Trilochan says to doctor,  doctor sahab if I would've not said that Binoy is ill then Aniruddh wouldn't have got permission to come here and he wouldn't have got to see him forever. See, how Binoy became excited like child after meeting Anirudh. You know that Aniruddh's meeting him will influence him more than any medicine. I request you don't tell anyone about this. Doctor says ok and goes. Trilochan says to himself thank God that Doctor agreed otherwise if there had been a little mistake then Aniruddh and Bondita would have got to know about my plan. Aniruddh says now you don't have any other way left except this. Just then Trilochan comes. Trilochan says doctor has given medicine to Binoy but is saying that we have to wait here for sometime for his checkup. Sampoorna says I will stay here, you all go home. Trilochan says no, what's the need for you to wait here? Binoy was missing Anirudh so much so it will be better that Anirudh waits here. Bondita says Sampoorna ma, kaka Sasur ji is saying right, we should go home. Bondita acts of being feeling weak and little dizziness. Trilochan holds him and says Anirudh, what happened? Anirudh says Kaka,a little dizziness came,I am fine, it's nothing to worry about. Trilochan says why isn't it need to worry? How many time I said,Bondita bahu, that atleast sometimes do puja for your husband's wellness? But no, have my suggestion is listened ever that it will be listened now? Anirudh says Bondita, if Kaka is saying then listen it, leave some responsibility to save my life on God too, maybe on that path you get what you are searching for. Bondita says ok Pati Babu,if you want then I will definitely do this pooja. Trilochan says yes he wants then only he is saying. Trilochan says to himself, Bondita has got ready to do this puja,now it will be easy to carry out our plan. Bondita says to herself that now I will be sble complete my Pati Baba plan successfully.

At RC mansion, Bondita sits infront of Durga ma and does mantra jaap(mantra-reciting).  Trilochan and Thakumaa comes downstairs slowly and sees her. They join hands infront of Durga ma from a distance. They both go. Tupur sees Bondita doing puja. Tupur says it's good now, Bondita will be busy in worshipping till sunrise and she will not be able to follow me and I can go outside peacefully. She goes out taking the lunch box. Bondita sees and smiles.

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Bondita says to Aniruddh now I have full doubt on Tupur that she is definitely hiding something. It seems that she very easily tricks me,diverts me. Aniruddh says this time, you divert her. Do something which you don't want. Something which is different from your thinking and personality. Bondita says like Kaka Sasur ji wants that for your safety, I do mantra-jaap from sunset to sunrise by sitting at home. Aniruddh says if Kaka wants and Bondita doesn't do this then do it now. Bondita says then ,like in childhood I used to go out by making pot wear saree? Anirudh says and everyone thought that Bondita bahu is doing study and reality where Bondita ysed to be? They both say together "outside". Bondita says but Pati Babu if I went leaving the puja in middke  without completing mantra-jaap then Durga maa will become upset with me. Aniruddh says do you know what's other name of Durga maa? Paapnashini (sin-destroyer). destroyer of sin, destroyer of lie. What you are about to do ,it's also a kind of penance. That's why follow the path shown by Durga maa and you have to walk on path shown by Durga maa with calm mind and have to know that what game is Tupur playing.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Bondita stands and brings a pot stand and covers it with same kind of saree which she is wearing and opens the recording player. Bondita follows Tupur. Tupur reaches the cave. She takes out face mirror and says I should see if anyone is coming behind. She sees no one. Bondita sees it from behind the idol. Tuour recites Kali ma mantra. Chandrachur as Aghori form comes out. Bondita says who's this Aghori Baba? Tupur says are you fine? Chandrachur says hmm. Tupur says thereis no need to fear, today,Bondita is doing puja thrn she will be there till sunrise, so we can meet today easily. Bondita sees snake coming near her. She gets scared. She stops her scream with her hand. Bondita thinks if I screamed or even put one step further then I will cone infront of Tupur and will not get the truth. She tries to run back but stops and recalls Judge saying that there will be a last hearing on Vijayadashmi and if defendant will not be able to present a solid proof then court's stamp will be put on culprit's death punishment. Bondita imagines Anirudh getting hanged. Bondita comes to reality and says no, no ,I will not let my Pati Babu getting hanged. I have to fight with my fear and have to stay here to know the truth and maybe Kali ma has sent this snake for my help. She slowly holds the snake and throws. It falls between Chandrachur and Tupur. Tupur says get saved,Chandrachur ji. Bondita gets shocked to hear. Bondita says Chandrachur Jamai Babu? Chandrachur slaps Tupur. Bondita says Chandrachur Jamai Babu is alive? Bondita recalls that there was no injury mark on dead body and then recalls Tupur taking food snd then she recalls about ring. Bondita says Chandrachur Jamai Babu is alive ,it means that Tupur alongwith with Chandrachur Jamai Babu has betrayed us,court and everyone so that Pati Babu gets punished. Chandrachur says how many times I have said that don't take my name from your tongue,I have dued for you all,understood? Tupur says but I have seen everywhere that no one is here. Chandrachur says yes,yes,ok...now tell me quickly what news you have brought of Bondita? Tupur says Bondita had came in my room but I pushed her out but she is very clever, she will know that you are alive. That's why go somewhere  far away from Tulsipur. Tupur takes Chandrachur's hand and says see,I just want your safety that's why listen to me and go from here otherwise in Bondita's fascination, you will lose your life. Bondita says Tupur knew that Chandrachur Jamai Babu used to keep a bad eye on me. Chandrachur hokds Tupur and says ok, I will do what you want,I will go away from here but I want to say that today for me,nothing is greater than you, onky because of you, it jas become possible for me to hide from them. Don't worry, yiu go home and in few minutes, I will go far away from here ,only once everything gets fine then I will bring you and we will live together. Tupur nods. Bondita says no Jamai Babu, this time I won't let you succeed. The moment Tupur will go away from here, I have to capture Jamai Babu very carefully without making him known and had to take him to. Police. Tupur goes.

Bondita takes a rope and makes a trap and thriws towards Chandrachur. Chandrachur steps in it. Bondita pulls the rope and Chandrachur falls. Bondita comes infront. She bows infront of kali ma and takes the trishul (trident) from there. Chandrachur turns her face and gets shocked to see Bondita. Chandrachur says Bondita? Bondita says yes,Bondita. See me, Jamai...no today I am feeling shame to call you Jamai Babu. My family considered you as their son, I considered you as my brother, today I am feeling shame on you. Chandrachur says Bondita...Bondita brings trishul near his neck and shouts not Bondita, I have came as Kaali in form of Durga. I have came by becoming your death. What you have thought ? That by throwing mud in our eyes ,you will make Pati Babu hanged? No, I am Pati Babu's shield and I will give punishment for your each sin. First sin, you did as husband, after having a wife too, you kept an rye on another women . Second sin, you did as brother, you should've protected Tapur as brother but you tried to put hand on her honour? Third sin, you did as human, you did a drama of your own death, you played with our feelings and trapped my Pati Babu in false murder case., you tried to make him hang. Chandrachur says but you will do all this when you will be able to capture me. He tries to stand but Bondita puts her feet on his chest and brings trishul near his face and makes a mark on his face with trishul and says the other name of a women is Shakti (power) and today you will get to know what's the value of a woman and what's her curse? Whenever you will do a mistaje of understanding a woman weak then see the mark of woman's power on your face. Your mistake of considering yourself powerful will vanish. Now your destruction will happen and my Pati Babu will get justice.


Precap will be added later

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»





Comments