Barrister Babu 5th October 2021 written update (Episode 381)

 


The episode starts with many women coming for Durga Puja. Trilochan comes and says forgive me, this time, the condition of our home is such that Durga Pujo Mahotsav can't be done in our home. Bondita comes saying no,Kaka Sasur ji, whatever be the situation, we will do all the rituals of Durga Puja and will celebrate it too. Trilochan says but bahu.... Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji , you have taught that Durga maa is the one who makes worse condition and situations good,right? Trilochan smiles. I have full faith that situations will change. She says to women you all come with me. 

All comes to Durga ma. Tupur comes running. Thakumaa says you can't come as this Sindoor-khela(vermillion play in which women applies vermillion to each other), this is only for married women. Tupur says but Thakumaa, I am married, right? My husband is with me, he has not gone anywhere, I meet him daily. I talk also and feed him so I can participate in this. Everyone dances and enjoys. Bihari and one police constable comes. Bihari asks him to wait at door and then goes to Bondita. Police shows a register to Bondita and says this is the list of all things which were on Chandrachur's body. Bondita sees. Bondita reads silver ring too in the list and says in this, ring is also written but we didn't got in the given items. Police says how is that possible? You would have been mistaken in seeing.  See again. Bondita says Bhari Babu, bring the bag of Jamai Babu's items kept in my room. Bihari brings. Bondita opens tha bag and says ring is there, how is this possible? Police says I said that you would've not seen properly. Bondita says I am sure that there was not any ring when it was given to me. Something is fishy.

Binoy throws things in his room. He says I don't have to eat anything. Sampoorna is there. Somnath says Baba,listen....but Binoy continues. Somnath closes the door of his room. Somnath says Sampoorna ma, how many times I have said that don't give sweet to eat to Baba, but you don't listen. Sampoorna cries. Somnath says he has diabetes and his health becomes low by eating sweet. Sampoorna says I haven't given him sweet infact I take his good care of his eating and drinking. Somnath says oh,you take care then see these reports, are these blood tests false? Bondita sees them. Somnath says tell,Sampoorna ma, it's result of your carelessness. Bondita says Som dada, don't get angry, give me medicine , I will give it to Sasur ji. Sampoorna says no Bondita. Somnath says Baba has become so violent,  you leave it ,you can get hurt. Bondita says don't care for me, give me medicine, I will give him. Sampoorna gives. Sampoorna and Somnath goes from there. Bondita opens the door.  Binoy throws thing and says go from here without seeing. He was about to throw a wooden ship (showpiece material) but Bondita says stop,  will you throw it? It was given by your son,Anirudh. Binoy stops and hugs that ship and says no I will not break this. Bondita sits near him. She says it's lovely ,right? When Anirudh gave you this? While talking,she makes him drink medicine with spoon. Binoy says yesterday, he gave this. Bondita says this medicine is bitter,right? Binoy says it's very bitter, very very bitter. Bondita says you eat something sweet after it.  Binoy says I will eat sweet? Bondita says but how will you eat sweet? I don't have sweet. Binoy says but I have, whenever I want, I eat sweet. Bondita says but how you got? Binoy says don't tell anyone. Bondita says ok, I will not tell anyone. Yesterday, I wanted so I ate kheer. Bondita says but who gave you kheer, I also want. Binoy says who gave me kheer? Bondita says who came to give you kheer? Binoy says shh, you will not tell ? Bondita nods yes,I will not tell and keeps her finger on her lips. Binoy says Tupur ,Tupur,Tupur gave me sweet kheer. Bondita says Tupur? Why? Binoy says I don't know. Bondita says I mean she didn't give me kheer, that's why? Binoy says I will tell you, you will not tell anyone? Bondita says no,I will not tell anyone. Binoy says secret, her one secret is with me. Bondita gets shocked. Bondita says which secret? Binoy says I will tell, come . He holds Bondita's hand and takes her with him. He says stand here, you are Tupur and Tupur is thief and I am policeman. You hide in Bondita's room. He goes outside the room. Binoy comes back running and opens the door and grabs Bondita and says I caught Tupur and Tupur got scared. Binoy says Policeman got happy and laughs. He says I caught the thief and after getting scared, she fed me kheer and I got very happy. Bondita says to herself, Tupur came to my room like a thief yesterday night but why? What she wanted from my room? Her which thing is there? She recalls ring and says not her but Chandrachur Babu's thing was there. She went to keep that ring which was not in that bag till yesterday but why she did this and how she got Chandrachur Jamai Babu's ring?

At room, Bondita writes in diary in study room. She hears door-opening noise. She keeps the diary and hides.  She sees Tupur going somewhere. Bondita comes with lantern in that cave. She says I put limestone powder in Tupur's shoes so that her footsteps can be seen easily.  She sees footsteps. She was about to go but notices something.  She says near Tupur's footsteps, someone else's shoes steps are there. These footsteps are bigger than Tupur's footsteps, it seems like as if it's of any man. Means,some man was there with Tupur, but who? She measures the footsteps with big and small leaves. She says it's clear that Tupur doesn't come just to meet scarecrow and her madness is not true but just a drama. In the shadow of madness, she is playing some big game. She sees Kali ma idol and says Thank you Durga ma, you gave me that evidence for which I was searching.

In morning, Bondita says how to know whose footprints are that? Thakumaa says to Trilochan that there is no other method to save Anirudh Jamai Babu from getting hanged. Trilochan says yes. Bondita says which method? and by which method you are trying to save Pati Babu? Trilochan says that...Bondita says see,don't lie to me, I know whatever the method is,it's not according to law otherwise you would have definitely talked to me. Trilochan signs to Thakumaa. Thakumaa says yes, that method is not according to laws, that method is of fasting and worshipping. Trilochan says yes. I talked to panditji that if a wife fasts from Sunrise to sunset then Anirudh’s life can get saved. Bondita says no Kaka Sasur ji, Pati Babu's case's last hearing is on Vijayadashmi.  There is so less time, I have to work on it,collect proofs so I can't sit in pooja. Thakumaa says Bondita... Trilochan says Beta,you saw by walking on the path of justice, right? Anything happened? No, so atleast try this way . Thakumaa says Bondita, there is a lot of power in wife's prayer, you try atleast. Bondita says yes Thakumaa, I believe that there is great power in wife's prayer but this time, my worship is my karma and it's my duty to prove Pati Babu innocent. Bondita says with folded hands that forgive me,I can't sit in pooja this time. Thakumaa says Bondita but... Tupur comes with aarti and says Thakuma, why are you making her understand ? She can't keep fast for her husband but I will keep every fast for my husband, Thakumaa, and see by my fast,Durga ma has kept my relation so beautiful till now. Bondita says something is weird about Tupur. It seems that some secret is hidden behind her madness. Thakumaa says yes, keep doing whatever you want to do, you are keeping fast then keep it. You were now going to temple,right? Tupur says yes. Thakumaa says then go. Tupur goes. Thakumaa says see Bondita,  you understand it my order or whatever but you have to sit in puja. Bondita says no, Thakumaa, now also my answer is same i.e. no. Bondita goes from there. Trilochan says to Thakumaa if Bondita didn't got ready to sit in puja, then what will be of our planning? Thakuma says whatever we have to do, our plan has to get successful. 

Bondita comes in Tupur's room and searches something. Tupur comes and drags Bondita and says what were you doing in my room? Bondita says I was searching truth. Tupur shouts truth will come out infront of everyone on Vijayadashmi,Bondita,  when your Pati Babu will get hanged and till then you keep away from me. What you think? I don't know that always your eyes are on me in home. You follow me in night. But now enough, now you go away from my life and stop following me. Tupur drags Bondita outside. Bondita says listen. Tupur says no. Tupur closes the door and says don't come again in my room. Bondita says to herself that by saying "you follow me at night" ,you confirmed my doubt. It's clear now that by going to graveyard, what you talk to scarecrow, you feed food, this all is fake so that you can divert my mind. Trilochan takes Binoy downstairs. Sampoorna says wait, why are you taking him to hospital? He is completely fine. Trilochan signs Thakumaa. Thakumaa says he threw all things and broke many things. Trilochan says yes and for Binoy's health, we have to take him to hospital. Thakumaa says yes you are saying absolutely right, you have to admit him in hospital. Bondita comes and says wait, where are you taking him? Thakumaa says hospital. Bondita says then I and Sampoorna also will also come, maybe there is need of us. Sampoorna says yes. Trilochan says no, why will we need you there? Thakumaa says yes, you have to work on Aniruddh Jamai Babu's case,so do that, it's so important. Bondita says but how much time it will take to show to doctor? We will come soon. And it's important for me and Sampoorna ma to be there. Trilochan looks at Thakumaa.  Thakumaa signs him. Trilochan says okay, then come.

They reach to city hospital. Nurse says to Bondita to write patient's details in this paper. Bondita writes but paper flews to a distance. Bondita goes to pick. She sees Aniruddh but turns but then she realizes it's Aniruddh. She says Pati Babu, you here, are you fine? Anirudh says Bondita, I am fine. I have came to meet Baba , Bihari told me in jail that Baba is not well so I have got permission to meet him. Where is he? Is he fine? She says in this room. Aniruddh says let's go. Bondita stops.  She signs policeman to open the handcuff. They open it. Aniruddh goes inside. Binoy shouts seeing him, thief,thief. Aniruddh says it's me Baba,Anirudh. Binoy realises it. Aniruddh cries. Binoy cries and says I was missing you so much, they were not leting me play. You didn't miss me? Anirudh says Baba,I missed everyone, you and the whole home. Binoy says why you have become thief? Anirudh says we will play chor-police(thief-police) , i will be thief and you police. Where is your gun? Binoy says will you play with me? Yes ,I will shoot with gun. Binoy makes gun with hand and shoot Anirudh, Anirudh acts . He says if it was in my hand then I would have came. But what's this Baba? I went away from you for few days and you made yourself ill? Binoy says no, I am fine, completely fine, I am not sick. Don't know why they have brought me? Let's go. Trilochan says you are sick. Binoy says no, I'm not sick. Doctor comes. Binoy says no,I am not sick, don't give me injection, I will beat you. Aniruddh says no one has injection. Trilochan says to Aniruddh in ears that if you will be here for more time, then police will come behind you, then don't know what Binoy will do seeing them and his health will become worse. Aniruddh says to Binoy you get your checkup done,I will be seeing you from outside, see from there,ok? Binoy says ok,be there and don't go. Bondita and Aniruddh go outside. Bondita says to policeman only two minutes, I have to talk to him. Policeman says ok. Aniruddh and Bondita comes aside. Aniruddh says what happened, Bondita? Bondita says Pati Babu, the second path to save you is seeming blurred,I am not getting what to do? Time is also not there, what to do and how to do? Anirudh says keep calm, this time is not to lose your courage. You are just one step away which can prove me innocent.

Precap will be added later


Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»




Comments