Barrister Babu 4th October 2021 written update (Episode 380)


 The episode starts with Bondita saying I don't have to prove truth to you, I have to prove truth to Judge sahab that's why my witness will give her statement and will sign on it and will raise complete responsibility on her statement. But yes that paper will be put infront of Judge Sahab inside envelope so that neither witness's family nor you get to know her identity,Public prosecutor Subodh Chatterjee Sahab. Aniruddh smiles. Only Judge sahab will have complete information about witness. Subodh says to himself that she has come by preparing this group very well , now I will break this group's unity and this Bondita's ego. Bondita says to say your statement. The group of ladies say I have to say... just then Subodh interrupts. Subodh says one minute, one minute,  Judge Sahab, before witness gives her statement, I want to ask questions from them. Bondita shouts objection,My Lord, this government Barrister can ask question from my witnesses after her statement also. Judge says Objection over-rule. Bondita sits. Subodh thanks Judge. Subodh says to himself now I will try to know who is witness among them. Subodh says you all goddesses of truth, if you all are true, why you did so late to come here? Tapur says what has to be said,we don't have courage to say yet. When Barrister Bondita convinced me and pressured me to  understand.....just then Subodh says what you said?pressured? This is pressure-sected,Judge sahab. Bondita pressured this innocent witness. 

Tapur says no,no, I mean in a good way. Subodh says earlier you said pressured snd now you are saying in a good way? To which I should consider truth? Judge Sahab, witness is confused. I want to ask how she made you understand? By speaking or what? Bondita shouts objection my lord, Government Barrister is forcibly trying to put his words in my witness's mouth. Judge says Objection sustained. Subodh says ok Judge sahab, I am asking second question now. You have came here with your own will? Tapur says yes. Subodh says then tell me when a girl comes infront to say her personal thing by hiding her identity, it means it's related to her honour? Tapur says yes. Subodh says it means you want to say that you and Chandrachur had illegitimate relations in which Anirudh Roy Chaudhary helped you? Bondita shouts objection, your honour. Until my witness doesn't gives her statement, asking questions like this is wrong. To raise a question on woman's character is wrong. Judge says Objection over-rule. Ask your next question. 
Subodh looks at centre girl whose hands are shaking. Subodh says her fear is showing that she is the real witness. Subodh says I ask you which clothes you have worn that night? Was your any body part visible in that clothes? Was your blouse closed? Tapur cries. Aniruddh becomes angry and looks down but controls his anger. Subodh says were you trying to attract late Chandrachur babu? Bondita shouts I object, your honour. Subodh says I ask you that when Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary came then in which condition he saw you? At that time, was saree on your body or not? Bondita shouts I object, your honour. Subodh says I will ask you when Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary saved you then Chandrachur's hand was on your which body part? Tapur cries. Bondita says government Barrister is frightening my witness and saying abusive things. Subodh says I haven't said truth yet, Judge Sahab, if they have to tell truth here then they should say. No one's honour has gone but someone's life has definitely gone. If they can't say truth ,then they go and hide their face, go back from here. Tapur says what are you saying? They have to tell that was anyone else there that night except Chandrachur babu and the culprit? And if anyone was there,then who was it ? Or any other game of love was going on between her and culprit for which Chandrachur Babu got sacrificed? Why I am feeling like there is yes in her silence? Bondita says lie, every word which you said is lie. Bondita comes to Tapur and says you say truth, I am with you,fearlessly say truth. Tapur says  that night... Subodh says again Barrister is pressurizing the witness. Judge says Objection sustained. There is so much concession in this case already that's why witness has to answer all this. Subodh says so say truth, that you were with late Chandrachur babu that night with your own will or with culprit. Bondita says I object. Tapur says no, he was already in that room and when Aniruddh Jamai Babu came...just then Subodh interrupts yes when Aniruddh Babu came,he didn't liked that you were with Chandrachur, it means that they both were fighting for you. Tapur says yes. Subodh says it's clear that it was fight between two men for one woman ,there is nothing about raising hand on honour. Judge notes something. Bondita says let her complete. Tapur says this is not truth, that Chandrachur Babu .. Subodh says interrupting her what you said? You loved Chandrachur Babu? Tapur nods no. Subodh says means you loved Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary? Bondita says I object.  Subodh says I object, your honour. Firstly,  a woman becomes shameless and then expects that others cover her honour? Say what's truth. Bondita says I object. Subodh says you manipulated them to fight? Tell, what was your relation with culprit Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary? Bondita says I object. Subodh says tell, people are waiting outside. Tapur says no, I don't want to say anything. Forgive me, I can't say anything anymore. I don't want to tell any truth. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have came here. I don't want to say anything. She says everyone to go. All girls go.
People say come ,court's doors have opened. Everyone enters. Subodh comes to Bondita and says wow, female Barrister, only this much strength you have given to your witness? What have you said that you are storm and I should not understand you dry leaf, right? I have only blowed and your witness flew like a dry leaf and it will be better according to me that you also run away leaving the ground. Aniruddh becomes angry. Subodh comes to Aniruddh and says you had given me challenge, now see, how I have made your wife at knees, I blowed her courageous witness in pieces in the first hearing only. Don't know why you think that women can become equal to men. There is a great difference between studying Barristery and doing Barristery. Not pride but bangles suit in women's wrist and they are men's feet's shoes and they seem good only in wrinkles of bedsheet. Aniruddh jumps from witness box and holds Subodh's collar and says you are a very cheap man. You are not worth to be called human. Police comes and tries to separate Anirudh from Subodh. Aniruddh says People like you make Barristery dirty. You sell lie as truth. Police seperates them. Media takes pictures. Aniruddh says I will not leave you,Subodh. Judge says order, order. Bondita says please stop, Pati Babu. Aniruddh says how I stop Bondita? I can't stop. That devil put hand on that girl's honour but he made that girl fall in her own eyes. He says to Subodh you are a hungry wolf in form of Barrister. I will take your life, will not leave you. Judge says order, order, seperate them. They take Aniruddh back to witness box. Subodh drinks water. He says I object your honour,  my intention was not to harm any women's honour but to prove that this man is mad. If he can attack me in crowded court and threaten me to kill then can't he kill Chandrachur Babu in this madness? Trilochan worries. Subodh says you have watched only one, Judge Sahab,  there are so many stories famous of his madness. Once,  he drank water of so many pots in this madness,  he ignite fire in his own home, he submitted money in London by selling all his clothes and jewelleries and in this same madness,only one day before, he forced late Chandrachur Babu to fall in feet of his wife and touch it. And on the night of murder he fought with Chandrachur Babu and in same anger, he killed Chandrachur Babu. Bondita says I object, your honour, government Barrister is trying to mislead the court. Subodh says you were trying to mislead by bringing fake witness here but here your no lie will work. Truth has came infront of everyone that culprit Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary has killed Chandrachur Babu in anger. Subodh says Judge Sahab,on Dashmi, the culprit was to be hanged, so let him get hanged on Dashmi. Judge says after hearing both side's proceedings, on Vijayadashmi, it will be last hearing and if defendant side couldn't bring a solid proof then court's stamp will be put on culprit's death punishment. Count is adjourned till next hearing. Judge goes. Police takes Aniruddh.

At Police Station, Bondita meets Aniruddh. Bondita looks down and cryingly says Shikshak Babu, today your Bondita lost. Aniruddh says nothing is like that, Bondita,  the way you put your point, with which courage, you kept your logic, that clearly proves that you are a good Barrister.  There is no lack in your preparations but the problem was that you can't get low like that Barrister. He wouldn't have succeeded if Tapur hasn't fallen weak. Now whatever happens, Bondita, you promise me that you will not blame Tapur and from now you will not force her to come in court. Bondita says then Pati Babu,what will I do on last hearing because except Tapur's witness, there is no path left to save you. Aniruddh says there will be some way,Bondita,  now I want that you win this case in any condition. He makes Bondita sit and smilingly says and I know that day will come, your victory will write history,Bondita because if you didn't win, Bondita ,then in future no woman will not even think of becoming equal to men, will not to able to show courage to study and becoming Barrister. But nothing like that will happen, girls will study, become Barrister and will give mouth-cracking answer to men because there inspiration will be Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Bondita smiles. Aniruddh says only you don't have to lose courage for winning. Find path to bring truth by standing again and I know you will find that path. Bondita says yes,Pati Babu,  I will definitely find another path. This time, victory of truth will happen on Vijayadashmi. This time also, Ravan of lie will burn. She holds Aniruddh's hand and saya I promise you Pati Babu, until this Bondita finds that second path, she won't stop or get tired and will not lose. 
At RC mansion, Bondita cries and says O Durga maa, Help me, please show any path to save Pati Babu. She does the aarti. She says now only you can make me reach to new proof. She spreads aarti's fragrance in home. Somnath comes with things wrapped in cloth and says Boudi, see, the things which were found on Chandrachur's body police has returned them. They open and see. Bondita recalls something.
FLASHBACK SHOWS 
Thakumaa says I keep special care of dawai(medicine) and Jamai that's why I will make new ring on Bondita's marriage for you(Chandrachur). The ring which you have wore has got old. Chandrachur says leave it,Thakumaa. Whether it gets so much old but I never seperate this from myself because Baba had given me for my life's safety. You know when I have removed it once, I had got a severe disease. Just understand that this ring is like my shield for me.
FLASHBACK ENDS 
Bondita says why there is not that ring in Jamai Babu's luggage ? He never seperates it from himself. Bondita says Som Dada, I will keep this Jamai Babu's bag. I have to check by bringing record from police. Tupur hears it. Somnath says ok,Boudi. Tupur says to herself, this Bondita if reaches truth then? Bondita says O Durga maa, if this is same evidence which will join this broken link?

Precap will be added later

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»




Comments