Barrister Babu 1st October 2021 written update(Episode 379)


The episode starts with Thakumaa giving prasad to Trilochan. Binoy comes running and says give me too. Sampoorna comes and says no, no, don't give to him. She says doctor has refused you to eat sweet,right? Binoy says no one will stop me, not any doctor. He runs throwing pillows. Trilochan and Bihari tries to stops him. Bondita comes there. She says Sasur ji, you want to meet your best friend, right? You have to meet your son,right?so please wait a little because tomorrow, your best friend and your son will be with you, Shotti. Binoy says Shotti? Bondita nods yes. Binoy says I have full faith on you. Bihari takes him. Trilochan says Bahu. Bondita stops. Trilochan says you kept Binoy's heart by speaking such big thing but I wish my heart can also get calm. Bondita says today, you make your heart calm because tomorrow the tears that will flow from your eyes will be tears of happiness. Trilochan happily says did you get something through which our Aniruddh can be proved innocent? Bondita nods yes and was to tell but stops looking at Thakumaa and Tapur. They nod no. Bondita recalls her promise and cries and says no, Kaka Sasur ji, I can't tell you anything right now. But fo you have trust on your Barrister Babu Bondita Bahu? Trilochan cries and keeps his hand on her head and says I have faith on my bahu more than myself. Bondita says I have such a strong witness with whose statement, Pati Babu will be proved innocent. Just give your blessings. Trilochan smiles. Bondita touches his feet. Trilochan blesses her saying my blessings are always with you. Bondita works in study room.

RTM PLAYS

(Saaf hai tu aaine sa,Dosh nahi hai tera,

Dor uljhi si hai lekin, doondh hi lungi sira

Mai ladungi durga banke, 

Dharm yahi hai mera,

Vo salakhein mai pighalun jo kaid tujhko karengi,

Aaj se sankalp ye hai mera,

Rishta Tera Mera(×2)

Rishta Tera Meraaaa.)

During this whole song,Bondita writes ,reads and works on typwriter. 

Tapur cones there with coffee and candle an says you work hard day-night,didi, don't you get tired? Bondita says i get tired but then (Bondita smells the fragrance of coffee and recalls Vaijyanti saying if you will drink coffee of my hand then the lines of stress on your head will disappear) a strong coffee and then the inspiration from Barrister Babu makes me remind of my aim and my whole tiredness gets away.Bondita keeps the coffee aside and says Tapur,we have to go court at 10 am tomorrow and as I promised Thakumaa, your witness statement should not be known to anyone. Tapur says I will also not break my promise, Bondita didi. I will support Anirudh Jamai Babu by telling whole truth. Tapur goes. A book falls from Bondita. She bends to take the book. She sees Tupur going outside and says this is Tupur where is she going again at midnight by taking food. I have to see. She follows her.

Tupur comes to any dark place with lantern. Bondita follows her with lantern.  Bondita hides behind a pillar. Tupur takes out a mirror and sees her face. Bondita thinks here, What Tupur  has come here to do in this graveyard at midnight? Tupur moves forward. Bondita follows her and sees her from behind the pillar. Tupur says listen, I have came with food for you, now you come outside, no one is here except me, come. Tupur takes out cloth from her bag and says see ,I have brought clothes for you. Bondita says Tupur is giving Jamai Babu's clothes to whom? Whom is she calling? Tupur says just like as you have said, soft and colour is also of your choice. Tupur brings out a scarecrow. Bondita cries seeing this. Tupur says how are these clothes, good? Right? You know how much I remember you and everyone has gone mad in home, everyone says you are not anymore but I know that you are here,infront of me and with me. Bondita says Tupur is still in trauma, she is still living on lie. Tupur gets dizzy and faints. Bondita holds her. She says wake up Tupur ,wake up. I can understand your pain. Our pain is same, we both love iur husbabands so much but how I make you understand that the person you love is not a human,he is devil. Tupur, that Chandrachur instead of being married with you, he used to think of me. That devil tried to snatch our small sister Tapur's honour but tomorrow,  that devil's true and  face will be infront of everyone. I know you will be sad after knowimg all this, your trust will break, I also know that that devil is not in this world now but still by getting that devil culprit punished, I have to present a lesson for other culprits. So please forgive me, Tupur.

Trilochan reads newspaper and reads"Today Deenpur's first female Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary will fight her first case." He laughs happily reading this. He further reads "Will she be able to save her husband?" Trilochan says why will she not be able to save? He further reads "Will she be able to win her first case?" Trilochan says yes, she will win. Bondita comes there dressed to go court and smiles. Trilochan further reads "We got from iur sources..." Trilochan shouts hitting newspaper ,you and your source, who believes on their sources and throws the newspaper on chair. Somnath brings radio which says "We have to see in court today that will Barrister Subodh Chatterjee will win or Deenpur's first female Barrister Bondita Chaudhary will be able to save her husband from death-punishment?" Trilochan says switch it off. Somnath does so and smilingly says Kaka, Dada's case has come in news so much because of fighting of Boudi. Trilochan says may bahu wins. Bondita touches his feet. Trilochan blesses her with keep living and winning. Sampoorna gives her prasad and says Bondita, come by winning and not only Barrister but also fulfill your student duty, wife's duty and friend's duty very well. Bondita nods yes and smiles. She takes Sampoorna's and Thakumaa's blessings. She nods and assures Thakumaa. Bondita walks out with Trilochan.

A lot of people and newspaper editors have got collected outside court. Photographer asks the citizen why you all have come as you don't have to do anything with this case? Thet reply today first time, a female Barrister is fighting the case and that too to save her husband, only to see that we came here. One man says we haven't saw or heard like this before. Another says yes, a history is going to be written. Trilochan smiles with oride. Subodh listens all this. Police bring Anirudh outside court. He sees crowd gathered there. Subodh says not history but a drama will be made of this female Barrister. Aniruddh smikes and says to himself that today this crowd is telling that you will write history, Bondita. A peon comes and informs everyone that today no outsider will come in today's hearing. Bondita smiles. It's Judge Sahab's decision that in today's hearing, alongwith him there will only be permission to government barriers, defendant side's Barrister and culprit to come. Trilochan says what ediotic thing he is saying? He is my nephew and he will not me go inside? Bondita says forgive me, but to prove Pati Babu innocent, this is right way. Aniruddh says so this trick you have thought, Bondita, I am proud on you,Bondita, Shabash. They both smile seeing each other. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE)

Everyone enters the court. The gaurd says stand everyone, judge sahab is coming. Everyone stands. Everyone bows infront of judge. Judge says to sit. Everyone sits. Judge says start the court's proceedings. Bondita stands and says judge sahab,you stopped outside people to come inside on my appeal, for that thank you so much. Subodh says this nothing, it's just a way to take few more breaths for her husband. Why are you getting in such things. Bondita says yes, you said right, I am trying to save one culprit but this time,I am trying this with one special proof so I will present such witness infront of court whose statement will prove that culprit is innocent and why was he silent till now. Judge sahab,give me permission to call that witness. Judge says call. Bondita says Thank you.  She goes and says come. Many ladies come in yellow saree with veil and stand in witness box. Aniruddh smiles seeing them. Aniruddh smiles and says with this trick, truth will also come out and Tapur's identity will also be unknown. Subodh says I knew I knew, drama will happen. What else can be expected from a female Barrister? Who are these veiled women and what's this drama? If they are so fond of drama, then go in drama-room and do drama their not in this court. Bondita shouts I object your honour. She says to Subodh Government Barrister sahab, give me a chance to speak. She says Judge sahab, one witness is a girl and with that girl's truth, her honour is also joined, her respect and pride is joined with it so she wants to keep her identity unknown. Subodh says see,now one more drama. Now, whose face we can't see,how to believe on her saying whether it's right or wrong? Bondita says it's truth, 100% truth and the truth which she will say because of that, society will raise finger on her character even when she jas no fault. That's why she wants to tell truth without telling her identity. The work of this temple of justice is to bring truth out so no hurdke comes in this work of justice, I have requirement of your permission and consent. Subodh laughs and says judge sahab, her arguments are seeminh as stories more than her logics. Judging sahab,I am not getting that why there are 7 women because eye-witness is only 1? Bondita says it's because that witness's identity doesn’t comes out while going and coming inside court. Subodh says ohh, but at this time here are only few people, no outsider is here,so bring your witness infront of us otherwise I will not consider this witness-statement true. Bondita angrily says don't consider, I don't care, I don't have to prove truth to you,I have to prove truth to Judge sahab. Judge says order,order, Barrister Bondita, your witness can give her statement in anyway she wants. Aniruddh and Bondita smiles. Bondita says Thank you, Judge Sahab. Aniruddh shows her thumbs up. A person comes with Bhagwat Gita and says you all putvhand on Bhagwat gita and swear that whatever you will say, you will say truth. You will say nothing except truth. All girls outs hand on Bhagwat Gita and takes swear that I will say truth.

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


Comments