Barrister Babu 18th October 2021 written update (Episode 389)


The doctor tells Bondita that Mrs. Bondita is pregnant. Batuk comes out of the medical camp. Batuk recalls.

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

 Batuk says strong coffee for my Big B. Aniruddh gives tea and says lovely smelling tea for my cheering brother Batuk.Aniruddh says ok Batuk, tell me one thing, you are living in Italy from so many years then also you love India's homemade elaichi-tea( cardamom tea), why? Batuk says Big B,this bloody hell, distances, these distances, these make our people more close. Aniruddh says if you consider us as yours then why don't you listen to us? Why don't you study? Don't you want to become advocate? Don't you want that I say Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's younger brother Batuk Roy Chaudhary is Tulsipur's best advocate? Batuk says what of Tulsipur, I want to become world's best advocate but before that I want to become world's best Chachu(uncle). Big B, I want that a small,cute baby calls me Chachu. But for that there's a problem, for that you have to marry, you will have to get married then I will become one smart advocate and you become a cute groom. I know you may just think about, that Bondita. Forget her, because she won't come back, you don't need to marry her, you don't need to think about her so just forget her. Marry with anyone and give me one nice nephew. I won't listen to you except this. If I will listen to you then before that you listen one thing that before one comes to call you Baba, do you want someone comes before that to call you "tau"(tau is called to father's elder brother)? I am sure you want to be called "Baba" first. Just think in which your life will exist ,how much lovely that will be for me. I promise you that will be important for me more than my own life. I can do anything for my nephew. So nephew come soon. You are going to come in Roy Chaudhary's house soon and you will call me super chachu.

FLASHBACK ENDS.
Big D's last memory,Big D's life, Big D's last sign is in Bondita's stomach. I want him in any condition. I want Big D's last sign and cries. He makes his hands in a position of holding a baby. He says Chote Zamindar. He hears Anirudh's voice. He says Big D ,Dada is alive and rushes and sees radio in which Aniruddh's voice of previous speech was playing. He listens Bondita's speech in which she says Today,I have to say that women empowerment will not prevail just by saying. We have to do something also. How a society first snatches colours from a widow,then happiness, then dreams and then her child. According to law, father and mother both have equal right on child then if a man dies, then there is only right of mother on child whether mother lives alone or with husband's family or does remarriage. On that child, only a mother has right. Before birth also, child is jont with his mother's womb and after birth also he will joined with his mother only. No one can separate a child from his mother, no one and whoever will try, we will stop him with the help of law and will not let a child get snatched from his mother ,so tell me will you support me in this? Batuk goes and says to people this speech has ended ,you all can go now. People go. Batuk pulls out the wire of radio.
Batuk says rights, my foot ,my foot. Firstly, you snatched my Big D from me and then you want to snatch my Big D's child,Big D's last sign with the help of law.no...no...Bondita Roy Chaudhary, I won't let you do this. He is my Big D's son,my Big D's last sign,I will take care of child,I will take him. I will not see you, wherever you want ,you live or die,go wherever you want, that child is of my Big D's.

Trilochan comes running and says Bahu...He says to doctor she is my bahu ,please save her. Doctor says see,we are trying our best, but because of water getting filled in lungs, her situation is critical. Trilochan cries and says doctor, do anything but please save my bahu's life. Doctor says please wait outside, everything will be ok soon. Trilochan says to man ,did you get to know anything about Anirudh? Man says no, Zamindar babu, we searched in whole river,we didn't got to know anything about Barrister Babu. Trilochan says if he is not in river them he must be in the camp nearby. I am going to see.
Baruk is sitting somewhere and in Aniruddh's attire and says I am back,Bondita, ARC is back and I will not do those mistakes which my Big D did. You snatched my Big D from me,I will snatch your child, my Big D's child from you and after that from my life,my family's life and from that child's life,I will throw you out. One lie,one betrayel,one drama and with all that,I will make such trap that you will keep falling in that and then in Barrister Babu Bondita's life,one such day will come when she herself will giver her own child in BRC's hands. You will give Big D's last sign with your own hand. Batuk laughs. Chote Zamindar, I love you. Bondita Roy Chaudhary, I hate you. He acts as Anirudh and says Bondita, I am coming near my child, our child.

Bondita recalls in dream and wakes up shouting Pati Babu. She says to nurse, call him, tell me where is my Pati Babu. Trilochan comes. Bondita cries and Says Kaka Sasur ji,Where is Pati Babu? His hand was in my hand then our hands got seperated. I request you with joined hands please call Pati Babu here, once I will see him,I will get relief. She feels dizzy ,nurse makes her lay on hospital bed. Nurse says call her husband otherwise she will get a trauma which is not good for her because she is pregnant. Trilochan says Bondita Bahu,is going to be a mother? Aniruddh, you have to come now, for Bondita, for your child and cries. At night,Trilochan is sitting outside Bondita's tent. Man comes with his head down. Trilochan you came? Where is Anirudh? You didn't bring him with you? Man says we didn't find Barrister Babu, fisherman told they saw Barrister Babu flowing in river's storm and he saud that he will not alive in that storm. Trilochan slaps him. Trilochan kneels down and cries. He goes to Durga ma and says I always worshipped you,I follow religion by all means. Did I ever asked anything from you for myself, I always asked for happiness for my children. You snatched my Anirudh from me? You should have snatched my breath,why you snatched my Aniruddh's breath? I don't know I want my Anirudh back . Give me my son back. He sees Batuk as Anirudh.

He cries and says my Anirudh, I knew that you will come,I knew that you are ok,O Durga ma, thank you so much,my son is ok. Batuk says Senior Zamindar Babu, I am Batuk. I am not Big D. Trilochan says shut up,you are lying, don't joke with me. Batuk cries and says it's me,Batuk. There is no information of Big D,kaka. Trilochan says his clothes,his glasses, his watch from where you got? Batuk says I will tell you everything, come aside. Trilochan cries. Batuk says don't cry,we have to help each other. Listen to me carefully, infront of your Bondita, Batuk has to live as Anirudh. See,just you and me know that I and Big D look similar,right? Trilochan says no,no, thus isn't right, this is wrong. Batuk days it's not wrong,Kaka. Kaka,Bondita is pregnant, she is going to become mother, Big D's child is in Bondita's stomach. You are understanding, it's Big D's last sign. They hug each other and cry. Kaka,please,I understand but it's the question of Big D's last sign,for once only, rituals,customs,society, forget all that. Do you know what doctor's said about Bondita's health? Doctor said that her health is very serious. She won't be able to bear if she gets any bad news and it's effect will be on child. I don't want that something happens to Big D's last sign so just for that child, say yes,Kaka. Let me become Anirudh. Let Batuk do acting of Anirudh. I promise just after birth, I will tell truth to everyone. I promise, please. Trilochan says ok,Batuk. Batuk says not Batuk Kaka,Anirudh,Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Trilochan cries inconsolably saying Anirudh. They both cry.
Bondita wakes up and says Pati Babu. Nurse comes. Bondita says where is Pati Babu? I said to you to call him, where is he? Nurse says keep calm. Bondita says how I keep calm? First,call him. She sees Batuk and says Pati Babu,you? Where have you gone? And are you fine? You know how much I was scared? I was getting bad thinking. She was about to hug but Batuk says Kaka. Trilochan comes. Batuk says Kaka is happy to see you conscious. Bondita says with joined hands,Kaka Sasur ji, Thank you that you brought my Pati Babu back. Now yiu give blessings to your Bondita Bahu that your Bahu always remains married.

Precap will be added later




Comments