Barrister Babu 13th October 2022 written update (Episode 386)


The episode starts with Batuk destroying Bondita’s pic. Batuk says I hate Bondita. 

FLASHBACK SHOWS 
Batuk says Dada, I don’t want to go. Aniruddh says Batuk, try to understand, you know how are the situations, right? Batuk cries and sits and says but Dada I don’t want to go. Aniruddh says you have to go for studying, your going away is important. Understand me. Did  Bondita cried? She also went ,right? Listen me carefully, you will neither come here in holidays nor we will come there. No letters will be written. Aniruddh cryingly says you yourself have to take care of yourself, my younger brother. Batuk says you are saying all this because of enmity of Krishnanagar and Tulsipur, right? Aniruddh says see how smart you are,Batuk. I don’t want that flame of Krishnanagar and Tulsipur’s enmity comes on you. Younare very brave and you should  go there for study,right? You study and come back as Barrister, ok? Batuk cries and says Bondita boudi is the root of all this, I will never forgive her,never.
FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Batuk’s friend says what are you thinking about old things, come, let’s party. Everyone cheer BRC, BRC. Batuk dances with girls and everyone. 
At RC mansion, Anirudh says soon our men will catch Chandrachur. Trilochan says do not take his name infront of me, my mouth’s taste got bitter. Trilochan smells something and says it seems our Bahu is bringing halwa. With this mouth will get sweet. Aniruddh says taste of mouth will change,Kaka but not with halwa but with kheer. Smell is of sweet kheer. Trilochan says kheer? Anirudh says bet? Trilochan says hmm. Anirudh says see ,kher will come. Bondita comes with tray in hand. Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji, take halwa. Trilochan says you saw? Halwa…and laughs. Bondita gives kheer to Aniruddh and says take this Pati Babu. Aniruddh smiles and says Kaka, kheer is also there. He eats and enjoys. Sampoorna says woww Bondita, today you made both Jeth ji and Anirudh happy by making them eat halwa and kheer. Trilochan says now,will you keep eating kheer or will give any gift ? Anirudh says gift? Trilochan says what are you seeing here and there? And gives him a gift box and says take this and gift it to your wife. Aniruddh gives ,Bondita takes but leaves as someone comes.

Bihari says they have come to meet you to Aniruddh. Trilochan stands and says Prabhudasji ? and greets him and asks what happened? Prabhudas says we had to come Trilochan ji. He says we have here with so much hope. We read so much about your case. She is my widow daughter, it’s her case. Will you fight our case? Trilochan says I was saying that for the upliftment of widows, our Aniruddh is working so he will fight your case. Aniruddh says no Kaka, if it’s the case of upliftment of women then a woman Barrister should fighting this case. Aniruddh says Prabhudasji, Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary will fight your case. Trilochan gets angry.  Aniruddh says you tell everything to Bondita and says to Bondita, do preparations for your next victory.  Bondita smiles. She says come inside with me. They go with her. The man says to Bondita that I want to do re-marriage of my daughter Kumodh but her in-laws are not ready for widow-remarriage because the child in her womb is the last sign of their son. They want that this child lives with them but my daughter lives with me that’s why I want that her marriage happens and she lives happily with her child. They torture her. Bondita says you don’t worry, Kumodh will marry again,I will fight her case so that people’s thinking change that right on child is more of his mother and no one can snatch that right from her not even father. Aniruddh smiles and sees Bondita and says “Shabash Bondita”. Trilochan says before the distance between Anirudh and Bondita gets deep, I have to take help of Batuk.

Bondita is on way to court with Kumod and her father. Kumodh’s in-laws comes and says stop. He says if you fought this widow’s case and supported her then no one will be worse than me. You have to face the anger of society and alongwith her, you will also get strict punishment,understood? So it will be better that you don’t come between ys and this widow. Bondita says you are standing in between  and if you didn’t leave my way then I don’t know what punishment you will give but I know that in the crime of stopping one Barrister’s path,I can make you get strict punishment. In Italy, Waiter comes and sats there is call from India of your Kaka. Batuk says senior Zamindar babu? He goes to take the phone but one girl takes it from him. Batuk says give me the phone. Girl says no. Batuk says I give me the phone. She doesn’t gives. Batuk snatches and says no one will come between BRC and his family ,not even you and throws her away. Batuk says what’s up,Senior Zamindar Babu? How are you? Trilochan says  what are saying? Can’t you talk simply? Batuk laughs and says ok,Pranam Pujniya(,Namaste,Honorable)…sorry sorry param-pujiniyay(very honourable) kaka Shri,how are you? Trilochan says I am not fine,I am afraid, my son. Batuk says what do you mean? What’s up matter,Kaka? Trilochan says I have fear of Anirudh breaking, fear of breaking into pieces. Son, I am seeing clearly that the way Bondita will rise in form of Barrister,  likewise our Aniruddh will be left behind. Outside court, Man shouts see…Bondita says you will see her getting justice and right and now whatever happens, I will definitely fight this case, do whatever you want.  Trilochan says son,Bondita is a very capable and fast-paced Barrister. You know her questioning-power,right? You know what happened today, the gift which Anirudh gave her, she started preparing for case leaving it. And this Aniruddh, you dada is not understanding now, he will understand after 2-6 months and then his ego will be hurt, then it will start hurting him. I am fearing that this ego doesn’t makes crack in between their relations, a crack which never gets healed. I know this also that this thing will break Anirudh from inside. See ,this world knows rhat I love my Anirudh and Bondita Bahu more than my life but son is son. The way son can’t become bahu the same way bahu can’t become son. Batuk says bloody hell,bloody hell, bloody hell. Trilochan says what “hal”(solution) ,do you have any “hal” (solution)? Batuk says yes, I have, “hal” for our family and for Bondita Boudi hell, for both “hal” is BRC.(Trilochan understands this hell as “hal” that means solution)Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, I will teach her…..what do you say,Zamindar Babu? Trilochan says “sanskar”(values) . Batuk says yes,yes this sanskar, you are always right,Zamindar Babu.  I will teach “sanskar” to Bondita , and for teaching that BRC will come back to India. Batuk keeps away phone at a distance and says that means  Anirudh and Kaka loves Bondita too, BRC will fight this in his own way. Batuk says to give the knowledge of values to Bondita Boudi, BRC will be back to India, back to Tulsipur  Senior Zamindar Babu. Trilochan laughs and says yes son,come. Batuk says I love you, Pranam(said to greet elders). Batuk laughs and cuts the phone. 

Outside court, a lady throws ink at Bondita’s face. Cameraman take pics. Lady says if she will support you then her face has to be blackened. You will be boycotted by society too. This ink is our warning. She makes Bondita wear garland of slippers. Understand this garland as slap on your face. Don’t fight this case of this widow because we will not ket anyone do the sin of changing our customs and traditions. Don’t fight this case. Their men also say this. At RC mansion,  Trilochan says I had fear of only this,Anirudh. You saw how badly they have behaved with our Bahu. Aniruddh says but Kaka fighting for women’s rights is not wrong. Trilochan says for you it is not wrong but for society it is wrong. Can’t you see,Anirudh, how our Bahu has got scared? Bondita says no,Kaka Sasur ji, I have neither got scared in  supporting truth earlier nor will get scared in future whether it’s when I have stole men’s clothes so that they can understand that how a woman feels when they had to bath in open or when I have slapped your friend Thakur sahab because he had touched me in a wrong way. I will raise voice in future too for that every widow woman who wants to think about her better future. Trilochan says but Bondita bahu…Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji, you know when I was small then I had brought Rasogulla for my mother but Mami  threw down Rasogulla from my hand by snatching.  You know why? Because of fear of society because it’s the rule of society that a widow woman should not get the small pleasure of eating Rosagulla but then I didn’t won the fight because at that time was small but today ,today because of Pati Babu, I have became Barrister Babu, I am capable that I can make every widow woman a right that she lives happily. Why I can’t make them get,Kaka Sasur ji? Anirudh says absolutely  you can make them get Bondita. You fight, I am with you. We will spread this movement of giving right to women as fire in forest. You just prepare a good speech, Bondita, a speech that after listening,  a strength arises in every widow woman to get their rights. Bondita says yes Pati Babu. Aniruddh forwards his hand and says should we prepare for victory? Bondita smiles and holds Aniruddh’s hands. RTM PLAYS. They both go. Trilochan says Batuk,Batuk, come soon. Come soon and stop our Lakshmi of house,my Bahu from becoming  unstoppable(unbridled) storm. Make such shelter, under whose shadow, my Anirudh and whole family flourishes.

In Italy,Batuk says to tell Bondita the rules of marriage, to make her understand wife's duty and that in this relation my Big B has just given everything ,given everything, BRC is gonna back to give it back. I will tell Bondita that how she has to live not as Barrister but as my Big B,Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's wife. To whom I lhave to met,she is not Bondita Roy Chaudhary but Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. 
Precap:
Some men throw Bondita in river off dam in heavy rain. Aniruddh sees Bondita drowning. He shouts Bondita…and jumps into river to save her. 

Comments