Barrister Babu 12th October 2021 written update (Episode 386)


The episode starts with Aniruddh and Bondita praying to Durga ma. Bondita says Pati Babu ,you have to give me a reward. Aniruddh says reward for what? You have only fulfilled your wife's duty and for that no reward is given. Bondita says oh,but you have to give the fee of Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. You will give right? Anirudh says I have to give the fee of Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary? Bondita says yes. Aniruddh says hmm, fee is given to Barrister. Aniruddh says I will give for whole life by loving you daily little and more. Will it be okay? Bondita smiles and looks down. Aniruddh says it will be okay,right? Aniruddh holds Bondita's hand and says I start like this, Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Bondita smiles. Sampoorna and everyone comes from behind. Bondita tries to free her hand but Aniruddh holds  and says our marriage has happened. Sampoorna opens their gathbandhan (knot). Aniruddh says what are doing this? Sampoorna says ohh, Gathbandhan has to be opened. Aniruddh says Sampoorna ma,I will say that leave this gathbandhan like this for whole life, with gathbandhan and near Bondita. Trilochan and others laugh. Bondita says oh really? Anirudh says see, it's not opening.  Sampoorna says it opened.  Sampoorna gives vermillion to Aniruddh and says make Bondita wear this vermillion on Sakha Bola. Aniruddh does so. Everyone claps and laughs. Aniruddh intentionally sees in other direction and puts vermillion on her cheeks. Bondita says Pati Babu. Aniruddh forwards his hand for Bondita. Bondita holds his hand. They both perform  Dhunichi dance. 

Some men come calling Barrister Babu, Barrister Babu. Trilochan comes. Trilochan says you all here?  They say we have come here from "Brahmo Samaj" and want to honour Barrister Babu. Trilochan says oh..are you seeing Bihari. Bihari sees them. Trilochan scolds him and says now you will keep seeing them ,go and call Aniruddh. He goes.Anirudh comes and greets them. Bondita also comes. Trilochan says see, our Bondita Bahu also came, because of her only, this has been possible,  you all give her blessings. Bondita greets them with joined hands. Men say no,no, why are you joining hands, we should join hands before Barrister Babu (for Bondita), you keep blessings on us. Trilochan stops smiling listening this. They all make Bondita wear so many garlands. Trilochan didn't likes this. Aniruddh claps and smiles a lot. Men say now you will lift all the law responsibilities of Tulsipur, Barrister Babu. Trilochan says to himself why they are honouring Bondita instead of Anirudh. He says to Bihari, how bad Anirudh will be feeling. Aniruddh claps and says Sabash Barrister Babu Bondita, I am proud of you. Bihari says see Bade malik, how much our Aniruddh Babu is happy seeing Bondita being called Barrister Babu. Trilochan says you will not understand.  Bondita says you all are praising me but you should honour Pati Babu first because today whatever I am it's just because of my Pati Babu only. Trilochan nodes yes. Aniruddh says absolutely not,Bondita. Aniruddh says Bondita, I have just shown you the path of education but you have got education by your own hard-work. You have fought your war in court with your hard work and you have won with your own struggle that's why the right on honour is just of you. Today,I want to say this infront of Tulsipur people that "Barrister Babu Bondita ki Jai ".everyone says that. Telephone rings. Aniruddh says..but Telephone rings again and again. Aniruddh goes and picks and shouts who are you?and why are you calling again and again?Batuk says I want to see your scared face, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary infact your whole family is on my target. I know you must be very angry, must be getting angry, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary but relax and chill just like I am sitting in my shower. Aniruddh says you come infront and then you see not only Anirudh Roy Chaudhary will burn you but also infront of everyone, will hug you. Yes, I will hug you, scold you and tease you, my troubling younger brother Batuk Roy Chaudhary. Bondita says  with whom Pati Babu is talking by smiling so much? Batuk says bloody hell, you again recognized me? Bondita says Batuk? My childhood friend. Aniruddh says how will I not recognize you, only BRC can make jhalmuri of Hindi and English like this.Bondita gives her garlands to Bihari and goes to Aniruddh. Anirudh says ok, now tell how are you? And how is it Italy? Batuk says just the same, like always I am happy, I am super happy. I am just flying my life in plane with joy. I mean... Aniruddh says I am understanding what you mean very well but remember one thing that you are not alone.Bondita comeas and takes the telephone and says Hello,Batuk,I am speaking your Boudi,Bondita so tell when you are coming to meet your childhood friend? Batuk fists the wires of telephone in anger.  Bondita says you know? Villagers are honouring your children friend but why they are doing so I will tell when you will come infront of me. So tell when you are coming to meet your Boudi? Batuk throws the telephone and goes. Bondita says Pati Babu, it seems that telephone has cut. Police are taking Chandrachur in van. Their roads were stopped by drums. Policemen step down to remove them. Some men come and breaks the lock and take Chandrachur with him. They take him into a room and say you hide here,now police can never reach here and goes by closing the door. Chandrachur laughs and says I know that you have dones this,give water.

Aniruddh says I will try but Bondita says it's ok now we will meet Batuk infront directly. But Pati Babu, how will I recognize Batuk, he would have grown up. I don't even know how he looks , I don't have a single photo then how will I get to know that he is Batuk. Aniruddh says from when enmity happened between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar, we sent Batuk to Italy for studying so that no one recognizes him. Bondita says I understand Pati Babu, whatever you did,you did all for Batuk's safety. You wanted to know what is the fees of Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Aniruddh says hmm,then what's your fees,Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary? Bondita says hmm, fee of Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary and her reward both are pati babu, please call Batuk back here. Aniruddh says Batuk but...Bondita says but? And puffs her mouth. Aniruddh smiles and says when you will meet Batuk, you will get shocked and then you will know. Aniruddh bursts her puffed mouth with his fingers and says I will call Batuk. Bondita asks Shotti? Anirudh says Shotti.  Somnath comes calling Dada, Dada and says a big mistake has happened,Police were taking Chandrachur in van but Chandrachur ran away from there with the help of his men. Aniruddh says put our men too on work with police, we havecto find Chandrachur. 

Chandrachur gets shocked to see Trilochan and says you? You saved me,why? Trilochan says I saved you because the sin you have done , for that punishment of 10 years is not enough. Because of you, in the 10 days of Durga Puja, not only me and my family spent their time in fear but also in past 8 years, my brother Binoy has lost his mental balance. I have to sent Batuk far away to Italy from us. I am zamindar, I don't keep any account.  You have to pay for it and pushes him. Chandrachur says no,Zamindar babu.  Trilochan says to his men torture him in such a way that ge begs for his death. Trilochan says ohh. You asked for water,right? So how can I leave you thirsty,Jamai Chandrachur Babu?No,no, how can I leave you thirsty? Trilochan puts Chandrachur's head in. Water and says now take water. Bondita is sitting on her bed. Aniruddh comes and closes the door. Sampoorna comes and says why so quick in closing the door? Shashwati wanted to meet Bondita. Aniruddh says Shashwati? Sampoorna ma,no...Sampoorna says no? Anirudh says ok,call her and turns his face in another direction.  Sampoorna sees and laughs and says face turned pale of groom ? I am not calling, go. Today, this night is very special, so you have to make today's night special for Bondita. She goes.

Aniruddh closes the door. He comes and says Bondita Roy Chaudhary in veil? Bhalo,khub bhalo. I see face of my bride. Bondita says not easily this veil will lift, say some shayari in my praise. Aniruddh says shayari? Shayari in praise? Ok, I am thinking. He comes and says:

"Mai tumhare hath ki lakeer banjau,

Tum meri kismat ban jao.

Mai tumhari had ban jau ,

To tum meri jidd ban jao.

Mai tumhari neend ban jau,

To tum meri subah ban jao.

Main tumme,tum mujhme ,

Kuch yun sama jao ki,

Tum mai ban jau ,

Aur main tum ban jau."

Now I can see face of my newly bride? Aniruddh lifts the veil. He sees pot instead and says whete are you Bondita? He searches. Bondita comes out of under bed and comes to him from behind. Aniruddh stands.  Bondita says whom you are searching? Bondita? Anirudh says wait ,I am telling whom I am searching. Bondita runs. Aniruddh runs behind her. Aniruddh catches her and they both fall on bed. Bondita gets shy and closes her eyes. Anirudh says finally I catched you. RTM PLAYS (MAI TERA DIL HUN, TU PYAAR MERA HAI). They get close.

In Italy, Batuk dances with girl in party. A man comes and separates them and says it seems your heart has come on her have you started to love her? Batuk laughs and says this love and relations don't talk with me? I have came here to play with hearts. I have love for my family only. I love my parivaar(family). The man says yes I know and I also know that God has sent all heroes if world in your home of Roy Chaudhary's only. Batuk yes you are right but tell who is the superhero of whole family?  His friend says you, BRC. Batuk says no,no, it's ARC,Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. I love him. His friend says but don't you feel bad that because of him, your shine fades? Batuk says not at all because ARC my big brother is a Barrister, LLB and BRC his younger brother is an advocate,LLP. His friend says LLP, now which type of advocate is this? Batuk says "Latak Latak k Paas hua" and for that I have kept this party. Let's party. His friend says and in this happiness  I have brought you gift. Batuk says gift? Ok. I will wait. His friend brings and says I'm sute you will love it. Batuk says it's big. He unwraps. It's family photo. Batuk says my family,my lovely family and smiles. He unwraps completely. He says I love...then sees Bondita in it and gets angry. He takes frech fries dipped in sauce and puts it on Bondita's face. Batuk says now My family picture got complete. He says I hate Bondita. 


PRECAP WILL BE ADDED LATER



Comments