Barrister Babu 8 September 2021 written update (Episode 362)


The episode starts with Bondita saying see Thakumaa, I got coloured, in the red colour of love of my Sakha Babu and now no one can remove this red colour over me and maa you think that Sakha Babu left me,right? But you see my Sakha Babu will come , definitely come and will tell me that what was that reason for which he has to leave me.  Thakumaa says borrowing and love, if not done without thinking properly then always damage happens. Your Sakha Babu is not going to come and the damage which has to do, he has done . See yourself,  you are getting mad, mad. Bondita says if getting coloured in the colour of love is madness then yes I am mad and my this mad heart is saying that my Sakha Babu will come, he will definitely come , I have full trust on him. (AIGIRI NANDINI PLAYS IN BACKGROUND) Bondita takes matchstick and lights diya🪔. Bondita picks it with both hands and says I will keep this diya of hope lighten till my Sakha Babu doesn't comes. She smiles. 

Anirudh says I hope that Bondita has also trust on me and if she has not then I will win her trust and make her believe and will tell her why I had to come back from Chandan Nagar.  He goes from there. Trilochan worries and says Anirudh you promised me that you will never meet her.  Aniruddh says you are making me remind about promise? That person is talking of promises who didn't fulfill relations and wants me to fulfill my promise.  Did you forgot that you cheated me and conspired against me, you used Shashwati,  you were about to do child marriage of Shashwati so that you can force me to come back. The person who doesn't respect relations that doesn't talk of promises, Kaka. I have taken decision kaka that I will go to Bondita, definitely go ,I will fulfill my love also and promise also.

Thakumaa says cut all the wires of telephone and make all watchman stand around our house so that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary doesn't get insude the house and if he tried to get inside house then kill him. Aniruddh enters Thakuma's house by hiding in a sack. He comes out of the sack by cutting with knife.  He hides knife in a box kept near. He comes outside Bondita's room and sees through door. He sees Bondita with marriage saree which he gifted her in her hand. Bondita holds jwellery in hand which Anirudh gave him and remembers Anirudh telling her that he made this with his own hands. She suddenly stands and sees in every direction and says I felt like Sakha Babu had come here. She goes near the door and removes curtains to see. She sees Aniruddh there but Aniruddh turns his face and says stop there Bondita, I....I can't meet you ,Bondita.  I am bound in the promise giben to Kaka but for the sake of relation and promise only ,I will never let our relation of love get broken. I will not let your trust break ,Bondita and that's why I have came here to tell you that why I had to leave you alone in Chandan Nagar,  why I was forced to do this. Aniruddh tells everything to Bondita why he left her. Bondita cries.  Aniruddh says forgive me, Bondita.  Forgive me but I couldn't be so selfish that the fire of enmity which has ignited between these two villages, in that I couldn't let the future of Shashwati and thousands of innocent girls get burn. On my one decision, the future of Shashwati and other girls was depended Bondita.  I couldn't be wrong , that decision couldn't have been full of selfishness.  Just to get my love, I couldn't have pushed the future of innocent girls in the fire of this malpractice.  No doubt I love you Bondita,  I will always be loving you. My heart, my soul, my every breath will take only your name. Our heart will remain joint but we can't get one ,Bondita.  For everyone's goodness, we have to sacrifice our relation, Bondita 🥺. We can't get united,  can't get into one relation, there will be no string of relation between us, Bondita.  I hope you will understand, Bondita but if you don't understand then I am ready to become your culprit, I am ready to get your every punishment, whatever you will say I am ready to do, Bondita but i can't ruin Shashwati and Tulsipur's other girls' future, Bondita.  
Bondita opens the door 🚪,  Anirudh turns his face from her and says Bondita..I.. Bondita says Sakha Babu, for everyone's goodness, is it necessary for us to get separated. Can't our love become the reason of everyone coming close? Bondita says Sakh..just then someone's footsteps is heard. Aniruddh thinks what to do..Just then Bondita drags him instead her room. He says Bondita..I .. Bondita holds his hand and says Sakha Babu I know that you will never let anything wrong happen with Shashwati and other girls of village and I also know that you will also never let anything wrong happen with you love but it is truth that by our separation will not reduce the distance of everyone's hearts. We by getting together, by making our love as weapon have to fight with enmity and Sakha Babu, I have full faith that we together will erase this enmity. We will become one , will again get tied in one relation and Sakha Babu, if we have to leave something then we leave each other, we should leave enmity.  If get separated then not to separate with each other instead we have to get separated from enmity and if had to promise then not to get separated but to erase the distances. She holds his hand and says we promise that we will never leave loving instead we will break the chains of enmity with our love. Sakha Babu,  until we don't lighten the flame of our love in enemy's heart, we have no happiness and rest. 

Aniruddh smiles and kneels down to touch her feet. Bondita steps back and sats Sakha Babu,  what are you doing this? Anirudh holds her hand and says  I am touching my Shikshak Babu's feet, Bondita. He stands and says smilingly yes Bondita,  today you became my Shikshak Babu(teacher).  Today, you taught me a new lesson and showed me a new path.  Thank you for making me understand that I don't have to distance from you, we will not get distanced, Bondita. I will choose that path, I will never leave my love again,Bondita instead we together will end this enmity.  They hug each other.  RTM PLAYS. 

In morning,  Bondita distributes roshagullas to everyone.  She gives to Chandrachur and says Jamai Babu, eat this rasogullas. Chandrachur takes it.  She asks Tupur also. Tupur takes it. She calls Tapur and Sumati.  She makes Sumati and Tapur eat Rosagulla. Thakumaa comes and says what happened? Why are making so noise? Bondita gives Rosagulla and says take this and eat. Thakumaa says in which happiness? Bondita smiles. Aniruddh asks the children to eat rasogullas. Children get happy and shout. Trilochan comes and says what's happening this? Anirudh says Kaka, I have brought Rasogullas for children as today is a very happy day. Trilochan asks is anyone's birthday? Anirudh says no, it's not anyone's birthday and the birth of new morning is definitely going on. Bondita says such morning where there will no enmity,  there will be only love and peace and that too between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar. She takes rasogullas and forward towards Thakumaa and says eat this. Thakumaa says stop seeing dreams and goes. Bondita smiles and eats that rasogulla. Aniruddh says from now there will be no enmity between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar but there will be only friendship, not hatred but will be relation of love only. He asks Trilochan to eat rasogulla but Trilochan says I don't have to eat rasogulla, you only eat and goes from there. Children happily eat rasogullas.  Aniruddh smiles. He writes ahimsa (non-violence ), shanti (peace) and other slogans on balloon and leaves it in air. Trilochan comes and sees with big eyes(like this😲) .

Aniruddh dances with children on "Sun Mitwa...sun mitwa tujhko kya darr hai re" song. Somnath also comes and sees with Trilochan. In Krishnanagar Bondita also distributes banner with "Shanti ki shuruat muskaan se hi hoti h"(Peace begins with smile only) written on it to children. She also dances on streets. Aniruddh dances and Trilochan says seeing this see, he has gone to study barristery in foreign and has learnt this...this ..(this line was literally hilarious 🤣) Bondita receives the balloons (don't know if it is same balloon written by Anirudh or different but it seems of Anirudh) Thakumaa says what has happened to her? Has she gone mad? Does by dancing like this with children, peace will come? Chandrachur says to himself no, Thakumaa I can't ignore this attempt of Anirudh and Bondita. I will burn every land made for friendship. He goes from there.

Chandrachur's man comes behind him and says Chandrachur Babu,  what you did this? You yourself cut the wire of electricity coming to our Krishnanagar, because of this every work of people will stop and the people who are in hospital, their treatment will stop and they can die. Chandrachur says let them die, until I am here, Bondita can't bring peace. Go and spread this news that Barrister Babu cut the water pipe and wire of electricity. The man says it means  you wiol do and blame will come on Barrister Babu? Chandrachur says yes absolutely, there are only two ways to win in war, either give sacrifice or take sacrifice and Chandrachur never gives sacrifice only takes. 8 years ago also, I had taken the sacrifice of that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary when he came with peace proposal and to ask for forgiveness from Thakumaa , that ediot also got ready to get bullet. And may be on this ,Thakumaa melted and agreed to forgive him. That time also, enmity would have ended between Krishnanagar and Tulsipur but I didn't let this happen. 8 years ago, the bomb blast with took place...the man says yes,yes that was done by Roy Chaudhary's. Chandrachur laughs and says I did that. The fire of enmity for which Anirudh Roy Chaudhary has come to extinguish, I lit such fire in which my own in-laws died and Tupur ...also got burnt. It was not enough that slap gets on one face only so I mixed poison in Roy Chaudhary's food.  That was also me, because of whom Binoy Roy Chaudhary became mad. Again I will ignite such fire that coming generations will remember.  He takes empty pot on his shoulder and says love's, peace's ,friendship's "raam naam satya hai"( this proverb means end of everything). He breaks the pot as it's done on someone's last rites.

Anirudh is preparing banners by writing peace messages.  Trilochan comes running and says here you are writing peace messages by sitting and there Krishnanagar people showed their real colour. Aniruddh doesn't pay any heed to his sayings. He keeps writing.  Trilochan says they sent people disguised in kulfi-man (ice-cream man) . They fed poisonous kulfis to many children.  Aniruddh gets shocked. So many children are sick. Das babu's child is at the verge of dying. Aniruddh leaves writing abd stands sbd says it can't happen. Bihari cimes and says iur children has akso got sick but medicine has been given but still their condition is very bad. Trilochan shouts and says tell what we have to do? Should I bring white pigeon and send them peace message or you will take revenge? Somnath comes with his men and says there is no need for Dada to do anything,  I have taken the revenge. I have sent my men in disguise of gaurds to burn Thakumaa's haveli. Aniruddh gets shocked. Somnath says for life of each child of Tulsipur, everyone will die by burning.  Bihari gets shocked.  Everyone outside Thakuma's haveli shouts,  someone save this, someone extinguish this fire, someone brings water. Tapur and Bondita see smoke in their rooms, they wake up and stand. Bondita says how did fire caught? Tapur shouts Bondita didi, save me someone. They both cime out of their rooms. Bondita sees fire everywhere. Sumati comes out. Thakumaa says how fire get caught? Jamai babu, fire has caught, where are you? Chandrachur comes out of his room coughing and says this fire, O God.. Tupur also comes and faints. Chandrachur asks to oprn the door someone.  Aniruddh comes running and sees the whole haveli burning in fire.




Precap:
Anirudh says to Trilochan that today in their place, it could have been Shashwati or Sampoorna or Somnath or me or you also. Kaka, we won't get anything from enmity. Bondita says yes, friendship gives happiness and peace and that's why we will never get separated.  Thakumaa says now we will not shed blood of our own people. Trilochan says let's finish this hatred, finish this enmity. Next day, all are sitting together.  Trilochan says Anirudh gets married to your grand-daughter Bondita.  Today I ask for Bondita's hand from you. Thakumaa gives Bondita's hand to Aniruddh. Anirudh says so it's decided after 7 days from today, there will be samuhik vivah (collective marriage) and in that Bondita's marriage will also happen. 


Please drop your comments too🙂

Comments