Barrister Babu 7th September 2021 written update (Episode 361)



The episode starts with Trilochan saying you have to take decision right now,Anirudh  that do you want to save Shashwati and other girls from child marriage or your love? Whom tears you have to wipe, Shashwati and hundreds of girls or only Bondita's? Anirudh recalls his saying of 8 years ago that I have come here to save my country from old traditions and malpractices from London. This slavery of malpractices is more dangerous than the slavery of Britishers. Aniruddh steps back and remembers the sayings of that Englishmen in London that go to your country and save it from malpractices. Aniruddh says Kaka, you want that I don't go to Bondita otherwise you will do the child marriage of Shashwati and other girls? Trilochan nods yes. Aniruddh cries and says ok ,I will not go to Bondita, I will not go back to support Bondita. Aniruddh says with broken voice I will not go to hold Bondita's hand, will not go to wipe Bondita's tears, will not go to become his support,  I will not go to complete my incomplete love. You are happy now, you got what you wanted? I will not go to Bondita.  Aniruddh says to himself forgive me, Bondita. 

At Krishnanagar,  Bondita is sitting crying. She recalls everyone saying that Anirudh fleee away and then recalls how she called and he didn't listened. Everyone sees her. Thakumaa says it's good that Jamai Babu reached there and brought Bondita back safely. Now everything will get fine. Sumati says no Thakumaa, nothing will get fine, take her from here, take her out from here now only. I has said I have no relation with Bondita, I am not her mother. I don't want to see her face, take her out from here. Chandrachur says don't become so stone-hearted, Sumati kaki,  we all know that this all has been done by that betrayer Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Sumati says wrong, who swear on me ,she or Anirudh? Bondita recalls giving her swear. Sumati says who should get the punishment of breaking mother's swear, she or that Anirudh? Tupur worries.  Sumati says after saying so many times also, she ran away from home so why I consider her as mine? Tupur nods no to Bondita.  Bondita recalls everything. Bondita cries. Chandrachur says I join hands infront of you, I am sorry for Bondita's mistakes, you give her punishing but if you will turn your face away then how will she live? Sumati says so she don't live gets died. 

Sumati slaps Bondita many times and says you used to do big talks and you used to say that you will give justice to women now do justice with yourself.  She shakes Bondita snd says you used to say that women don't become weak, but see yourself you got weak in love,right? You did barristery from London but you lost the biggest case against your Barristera babu. See how that Anirudh left you like dhoti, see.

Sampoorna sits on floor and says forgive me,Anirudh, I broke your heart. She joins hands infront of him and says you are really a great man. But today infront of you these people lost the right to be called humans? Today to save Shashwati and hundreds of girls, you sacrificed your and Bondita's love. Although we are bigger from you in age but got low in the eyes of humanity. She cries. Aniruddh makes Sampoorna stand and says until there is Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary, nothing wrong will happen with any girl. Until I am here,  no malpractice can raise its head whether I had to leave my love, break my heart or give up my life, then also I will not step back. Sumati asks Bondita did he touched you? If anything happened between you both? Tell...Didn't he put scar on you? Tell Bondita it's swear...no I will not give you swear you betrayed me on the name of swear. I don't believe you. Sumati goes from there.

At nigh in RC mansion,  Anirudh is lying on sofa and Bondita is lying on floor in Krishnanagar. They remember their that night where Bondita was sleeping on a swing and Aniruddh was sleeping on floor and the way they were holding each other's hand. In the same way they extend their hand at their respective places.

They both come to window and see moon. Aniruddh and Bondita both cry. Aniruddh says "I love you" (,in English),Bondita. Bondita also says "I love you",Sakha Babu. In morning,  Thakumaa says I used to say that before vines of home crosses the walls ,cut it. If they get out once ,they become everyone's. See, in society my insult is going on. Chandrachur says but there is no mistake of Bondita so why she will be insulted.  Tapur brings Bondita. Chandrachur now that will suffer who has done wrong with our Bondita.  Bondita,  you file a big case against that Barrister Babu of kidnapping and put all the articles of law on him. We all are witness ,we all have seen how he by trapping you in love, made you run away from here. He gives papers. Bondita takes it. Chandrachur says make such case that now no boy leaves any girl after making false  promise. Yes, Bondita  it's not for you only but for every girl who gets betrayed by trusting the love. Bondita recalls Aniruddh saying that though Roy Chaudhary's are not here then also their baarat(wedding procession) will come and there will be shining night like stars under that night we will take rounds with hands in hands. Bondita writes something on paper. Chandrachur says to himself that Anirudh you made Bondita a barrister and today by using that Barristery I have made Bondita stand against you. Now will began the real play .

At RC mansion,  Trilochan says I am happy that we got rid of Bondita.  We should make use of it to improve Barrister Babu's image. Somnath says how kaka? Trilochan says we will call the Mukhiya (heas of village ) here and will say that see your saviour Barrister Babu made Thakumaa's grand-daughter flee away and spend some days and left her. Think how there will be insult of theirs in village and their face will get black . Go and call villagers. Bondita ends writing and breaks the pen. Chandrachur says done, give me I will give it in court.  He sees the paper and gets shocked.  Thakumaa says now what she has written.  Chandrachur says what's all this,Bondita? Are you in senses? Bondita says yes I am in senses and I have written all this in full senses. Thakumaa takes the paper. Bondita stands and says I have written that Bondita loves Barristera Babu. I have written that Barristera Babu loves his Bondita. I haven't written this one time but hundred times and I haven't written all this on paper but on my heart, my soul. Bondita says Bondita will live for her Barristera babu only and will die for her Barristera babu only. Sumati slaps her and says enough, shut up ,after all this, still fever of love hasn't gone down from your head?


Bondita says maa, love is not drawn down but it climbs on head by becoming fever  and the more you extinguish love ,the more it burns.  She says you asked did Barristera babu touched me...yes he touched me but not my body but my heart, touched my soul and you were also asking that did he put scar on me...so I tell you he didn't put scar on me ,he put his stamp on me not by ink but by colour of love and if he had to take revenge on me or use of me, he should have but he didn't do this. I am pure but not because he didn't touch me but because our love is pure. Sumati says Bondita, you...Thakumaa interrupts her and says that Sumati, don't forget, that in love, person becomes so blind that the thorns in it isn't visible to him. Thakumaa says to Bondita if your Barristera babu loves you so purely than why he left you? Bondita says definitely there would have been a big reason behind it otherwise he didn't have done this. Thakumaa says dried food and false excuse ,both don't do good so you also stop relieving your heart from false excuse. She tears the paper into pieces and throws.  Bondita sits and collects those pieces and says Thakuma this is not excuse, this is my trust. I believe in Sakha Babu more than myself. I have full faith that my Sakha Babu can't do anything wrong with me. He can never leave me alone, never.

Anirudh throws vase and says beware Somnath if you moved one stop. Until I am here, I will not let anyone put dirt on Bondita's character and respect. And tell one thing to Kaka, Som that I love Bondita.  Bondita is my love,my worship, my karma, my friend, my companion of births. Bondita cries and says Sakha Babu and my relation has joined for births. Sakha Babu is my past, present and coming tomorrow. He is my shikshak babu (teacher), Rakshak Babu (protector), my Sakha Babu (friend) ,my everything so now whatever happens, I love Sakha Babu and will love him forever . Aniruddh says Kaka,I love Bondita, love her a lot. Trilochan says don't take her name infront of me. Aniruddh says how I don't take her name? How I don't take her name,Som whose name is in my every breath? Whenever I go to speak something, then foremost one name comes that's Bondita.  When someone calls me then only one voice echoes, only name is heard that's Bondita.  If I see in mirror, then Bondita is seen to me . So if someone tries lakhs times to separate us then no one will be able to separate us and if someone separates then also how will they be able to erase Bondita's name from my brain and heart? You stopped our marriage but how will you be able stop the beating of my heart for Bondita? How will you stop my soul from loving Bondita? Bondita says how will you take him out from my heart,Thakumaa? Because he is flowing in my veins ? how will you take him out from my every place? Because each part will say only Sakha Babu.  Anirudh says so make yourself understand that Bondita was mine, is mine and will always be mine. You tie a knot of this. By being here too, my heart and soul is with Bondita.  

Sampoorna comes playing conch.  Bondita sees Durga maa idol and goes there.  She keeps the pieces of paper aside.  She joins hands. She sees plate full of vermillion . She picks it and pours it on her head. Thakumaa sees. Everyone tries to go there but Thakumaa stops everyone. Sampoorna gives aarti to Aniruddh. Anirudh takes it and applies vermillion on his cheeks from it and smilingly says this colour of vermillion is a symbol that my soul and every vein has got coloured in the colour of Bondita's love. Now two bodies, one life , it has became one name. Bondita says to herself  that the relation which descended from the whirlpool of customs, the relation on which there is a blessing of Durga maa, no one can break it. Aniruddh says I just hope that Bondita trusts me. If not then I will make her trust and win her trust and will tell her why I had to come back from Chandan Nagar.

Precap:

Anniruddh comes to Bondita's room by hiding. Bondita says we have to fight together with enemity by making love as weapon.  Aniruddh kneels and touches Bondita's feet. Bondita says Sakha Babu,  what are you doing this? Anirudh says i am touching the feet of my Shikshak Babu (teacher), Bondita.  Today, I and my Shikshak Babu together will end this enmity. They both hug each other. 

Comments