Barrister Babu 30th September 2021 written update (Episode 378)


The episode starts with Thakumaa asking Tapur to bring Durga maa's bangles from box. Tapur says Thakumaa, bangles are not there. Thakumaa says means? Tapur says see the box. Thakumaa says who can take the bangles? you wouldn't have seen properly. She goes to check and sees footprints. Thakumaa says someone's footprints are there.  Bihari comes in kitchen making footprints. He hides the bangles in the box of rice. Thakumaa says someone has come here. Come with me. Thakumaa and Tapur follow the footprints. They come to kitchen snd sees Bihari. Thakumaa says Bihari ji. Bihari looks back to see her. Thakumaa says what's in this box? Bhari says why? Thakumaa says open this. Bihari says it has rice in it, should I cook if you say? Thakumaa says open the box. Bihari opens it. Thakumaa puts hand in it and finds the bangles. She says what's this? Thakumaa raises a hand to slap Bihari but Bondita holds her hand. Thakumaa says this so much old servant whom you treat as a family has been caught stealing. I will not leave him, I will send him jail. Bondita says Bhari Babu, you go. Thakumaa says Bondita.... Bondita says leave it,Thakumaa. Thakumaa says how can I let him go? Today he was stealing bangles, tomorrow he will try to loot vault(tijori). If he will not get punished then he will get encouragement. I will not leave him. Bondita says but Thakumaa, if this thing goes to police then Bhari Babu will definitely punishment but alongwith it our name will also be get ruined,right? Don't know how will people talk about us. They will raise a finger on us that's why Thakumaa leave it otherwise you will also be insulted and we will also get insulted. Thakumaa says what are you saying,Bondita? Why will our name get ruined? The one who has stole, his name will get ruined and if society makes or raises question then let them raise but I have today found him stealing. I will support truth and will get him punished.

Bondita says then Jamai Babu has also done crime so will you support this truth also? We have considered him also our family, what he did? He broke our trust,right? Will you not punish him for his bad deeds? He put a hand on one girl's honour. Is this a small crime then stealing? In Tapur's case also, the one who has done this misdeed his name should be ruined not the one with whom this sin has been done. Thakumaa, if we will keep quiet, the courage of those who put their hands on the honour of girls will increase. Thakumaa understand this it's important for Tapur to say truth. Thakumaa says understood this, you did all this drama intentionally but remember I and Tapur will not tell anything to anyone. See Bondita,  dissolved salt in water and shine of woman's honour, if gone once then it doesn't comes back. I can't see the drama of my Tapur's honour happen. Thakumaa says let's go Tapur. Thakumaa and Tapur goes in their room. Bondita follows them. Bondita says Thakumaa, listen to me. Thakumaa says my decision will not change by your saying again and again. You are worried for Anirudh Jamai Babu,right? Don't worry, tiday evening, preparations of making Anirudh Jamai Babu run away from jail has been done. Bondita says one minute,one minute, one minute, preparations of making him run away from jail, means? You know what can be the result of this? Inspite of Pati Babu being innocent, he will be accused of being a murderer for his whole life. Znd I will not let this happen until I am here. Pati Babu is innocent and I will bring him back with full respect. Thakumaa says why don't you understand? Bondita shouts you have to understand. Because Thakumaa, your silence will increase Tapur's fear more. She will not be able to go anywhere alone. Bondita holds Tapur's hand and cryingly says to Thakumaa whenever she will go out,she will see a devil in every man.Bondita comes to Thakumaa and says Thakuma, you are worried for Tapur's marriage,right? So what you think Thakumaa? Tapur with fear inside her can live happily with anyone whether it's her own husband? That's why Thakumaa, we don't have to make Pati Babu run away from jail instead we have to make fear run away from Tapur's and many other girl's heart. And for that we have to get them punished who do wrong with girls. We have to seat fear in that sinners not in our daughters and sisters that they can't see any girl with evil eyes. And Thakumaa we worship Durga maa and Kali maa then why don't we make girls Durga and Kali? We give keys of happiness, prosperity and honour to our daughters then alongwith that why don't we give them courage-giving and protecting trishul (trident) so that she can destroy the sinners? Why don't we make girls free from the burden of being the honour and respect of home ? Till when we girls will live under this burden after losing everything. Till when we girls will bear this?

 Thakumaa says enough, enough,the rules and regulations for women in this society are different. The black ink on women's honour doesn't gets washed even after her death. Thakumaa takes the cloth and wraps the bangle box in it and says like this, a women has to cover her honour with curtains. Bondita says Tapur also has covered her honour ,right? What happened? You saw it, right? Tapur recalls everything and cries. Bondita says Thakumaa, let fear of darkness of Tapur's heart get away, that fear which will not let her live peacefully. You will keep finding a good life for her and each moment, she will keep finding a reason to die. Bondita takes Thakumaa's hand and says Thakuma, save Tapur and cries putting her head on Thakumaa's hand. Thakumaa says yes, you are sayinh right, earlier, I wasn't able to save Tapur from that devil but this time ,I will definitely save her. Bondita smiles. Thakumaa says Tapur, let's  offer this bangle to Durga maa and I promise you that I will not let your truth come out in front of anyone. Bondita says but Thakumaa, if Tapur's insult didn't happen then? If no one gets to know in society that what Tapur said in court then will you let her say truth? Thakuma says is it possible? Bondita takes Thakumaa's hand and says I can make it possible, believe on me. Bondita takes Thakumaa's hand and says it's my promise to you. Tapur says then I am ready, I'm ready, Bondita didi, I hate Chandrachur named devil, I want to save God like Anirudh Jamai Babu and for that I am ready to tell everything that has happened with me. Yes,Thakumaa otherwise I will die thinking that someone else has done sin with me and Aniruddh Jamai Babu is getting hanged. Bondita gets happy. Thakumaa says yiu will not turn from your promise, right Bondita? Bondita takes Thakumaa's hand and says Thakuma, I will fulfill my promise till my last. Thakumaa says then ok. Bondita comes to Bihari and says Bhari Babu (she joins hands)Thank you for helping me and (she holds ears) forgive me, because of me you had to become thief. Bihari says Don't embarrasse me, whatever you are doing for this house, for Barrister Babu, it's nothing infront of that. I have full faith that you will make everything fine. Bondita says Bhari Babu, it will happen like this and very soon, Shotti. 

In morning, Bondita visits Anirudh and smilingly says Shikshak Babu, today you pat your student's back. Aniruddh excitedly and curiously asks Bondita did you make Tapur agree to say truth? Bondita says hmm. Aniruddh says Bondita, you really made Tapur agree to say truth? Bondita smiles and says now you don't ask how I made Tapur agree to say truth, you will get to know this tomorrow in court only. Aniruddh excitedly patts Bondita's shoulder and says "Shabash Bondita",I am proud of you. Bondita gets emotional and says after childhood, first time today I have heard "Shabash Bondita " from you. You don't know how much good I am feeling. Bondita smiles and looks down. Aniruddh says I can say this for whole life because I am proud, proud on my Barrister Babu Bondita. Bondita says ok,ok, now save this praise for tomorrow because something special will happen tomorrow on the hearing day in court. Aniruddh says ohh,really? Bondita says hmm. Aniruddh says ok, now don't waste your time,go in court. Bondita says what's this, Pati Babu? You are making me away from yourself ? Does anyone make her newly married wife run away like this? Anirudh says what you said? Newly married? Bondita says hmm. Aniruddh says are you new? Bondita says haww, you made me old so quick? Anirudh says does being old is bad? Bondita, the more love is old, the more darker it's colour is. So, our relation is old, right? Bondita smiles. Police gaurd says go, now time to meet has got over. Aniruddh says now, I didn't said anything, time to meet has got over. Bondita smiles and stands to go but Aniruddh holds her hand. She sits . Aniruddh says Shabash Bondita. Bondita smiles and goes. They come out.

Subodh comes from back and says O Durga maa, keep this pair of two swans, no,no, pair of two Barristers like this, I wish I could say this but can't pray this because I know that this pair of two swans had to get separated,Anirudh Babu and that too because of your wife, Bondita Roy Chaudhary because instead of finding witness and proof to save you, she comes here and stays busy in getting your love by dressing up. It's right also, it's not wrong as how many days are left for you both. Whether she gets 0 out of 100 but she should definitely get 100 out of 100 in the role of wife. Aniruddh smiles and says says I agree with you Subodh Babu, you have a very sharp eyes. You said absolutely right, Bondita should get 100 out of 100 in the role of wife afterall she is such a good wife. Now see, she make me eat food of her hand by becoming Annpoorna, she teaches new lessons of life daily by becoming Saraswati and shows new path, she makes complete by becoming Lakshmi, for me ,she not only prays to Durga maa but also according to time, by taking the form of Durga herself, she becomes my shield. Bondita gets emotional. Aniruddh says for me, Bondita is Wife no. 1. Bondita is my wife,a very good wife but when she wears Barrister robe then she takes one more form, do you know which form? Subodh nods no. Aniruddh says kali maa's. Bondita by becoming Kali maa, she destroys the supporter of big lies and injustice, i e. , male Barrister in the court. She will destroy you, Subodh Chatterjee Babu. You always say that you have never lost any case,right? Now you will lose. Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary will make you lose. But yes,you should be happy for one thing, it will be written in history that one femsle Barrister defeated never-losing Subodh Chatterjee and the name of that female Barrister is Barrister Babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary . Subodh laughs and says I will lose? Anirudh nods yes. Subodh says you will lose your life,  this female Barrister will lose,Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Subodh goes. Anirudh says you will win,Bondita.  Bondita says no, we will win, Pati Babu. They hold each other's hand and Aniruddh says we will cause destruction.  They both smile and Bondita nods yes. RTM PLAYS. 

Precap :

Bondita says to Tapur that tomorrow we have to reach court at 10 am. No one should know about this testimony. Tapur says I will not break my promise, Bondita didi. I will support Anirudh Jamai Babu by telling the whole truth. In court, Bondita says I am trying to save one culprit. Many women enter with veil in yellow saree but this time, I am trying with a special proof so I will present such witness before court which will prove that culprit is innocent and why he was silent till now.

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


Comments