Barrister Babu 29th September 2021 written update (Episode 377)


The episode starts with Tapur saying I will not tell anyone that Aniruddh Jamai Babu is silent because of me.I will keep silent.  Bondita removes her beard and opens her hairs. She says Tapur , you don't need to die,see I'm your Bondita didi,I will not let you happen anything. Tapur removes her blanket and sees her snd says Bondita didi...and hugs her crying. They both cry. Bondita says you don't need to scare from anyone. I am with you. Tapur says Bondita didi, Chandrachur Jamai Babu is  very bad person, very bad person. He put a stain on me. Yes Bondita didi, he had a very bad eye on you. Bondita recalls every moment when Chandrachur touched her and cries. Tapur says that evil person even don't loved Tupur didi. He just wanted to get you and all this I had known so to tell you I came in your room but that devil was hidden there.

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Tapur comes in Bondita's room and says without seeing Bondita didi, Chandrachur Jamai Babu has evil eyes on you. You need to be alert from him. Chandrachur hears everything and says Tapur. Tapur runs to Bondita but finds pillows instead. She tries to go out but Chandrachur holds her and drags her. Tapur says leave me,leave me. Chandrachur says leave? And slaps her. He holds her mouth and says you will disrepute me? Don't you care for your sister's happiness? Tapur says spit on you, we all thought that you love Tupur di,you take care of her but you came out to be a bastard man. Today I have known that you are doing wrong with my both sisters ,with Tupur di also and with Bondita didi also. I will bring your true face infront of everyone that how low you are. Chandrachur holds her neck and says you will be able to tell when I will leave you to say. He throws her on bed and says what I was going to do with Bondita, I will do with you.

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Tapur says Bondita didi, Chandrachur Jamai Babu is a very bad person. He put a stain on me. He touched me. Bondita cries and says enough, you don't need to say anything instead it's all my fault. Forgive me, because of me you had to go through that pain again. You again had to get scared from that devil. I just wanted to know what happened that night so I did all this drama but didn't know this much happened. Forgive me,its all my fault and you don't need to get scared from Chandrachur, whatever he did, he has got punishment for that. I will not let you happen anything. Tapur says Anirudh Jamai Babu is innocent,  he has saved me, no harm comes on my honour for that he kept silent. He didn't told anything to anyone so that no harm comes on my honour. Bondita cries. Tapur says if risked his life so that no one raises finger on my character and this thing was tormenting me so I was going to give up my life by hanging myself but wasn't able to die too. They both hug each other and cry.

Thakumaa comes there. Tapur sees snd gets scared. Thakumaa comes to Bondita and joins hand and says Bondita, if possible, forgive me. Tapur has told me everything but I refused her to tell not because that I don't want Anirudh Jamai Babu to get saved but because if Tapur's truth came out before society then his life will destroy. Who will marry her? How will she live alone whole life? In this male dominant society, all questions will be raised on her.She will get insulted. Aniruddh Jamai Babu understood this so he kept silent. He didn't said anything to anyone.  I join hands before you Bondita, (Thakumaa kneels to Bondita's legs)  I kneel on your feet, save your sister's life from getting ruined. Nothing will happen to your husband,  I will save him,I promise I will worship for him day-night if nothing happens with it then I know some people who can make Jamai Babu run away from jail. I will not let him hanged. I promise you but you also promise me that you will not ket you sister's life get ruined. You will save her life from getting caught fire. Oromise me that you will save her character from getting ruined. Promise me,Bondita. 

In morning, Bondita visits Anirudh. She gives Anirudh vermillion and says fill my hairline with this. Aniruddh takes it and asks why? is something special today,Bondita? Bondita says first fill it. Aniruddh fills her hairline with vermillion. Bondita kneeks and touches Aniruddh's feet. Aniruddh makes her stand. Bondita says Pati Babu, you are special for me. I today, can say this with more pride that I am your wife. I can say that getting you as husband, my life as wife got successful. Everyone says that husband is God but you said that I never agree to this but Pati Babu, you are not less than God for my family. Bondita cries. To keep Tapur's honour, you accepted even death-punishment silently. Bondita cries. Aniruddh gets shocked. He says how? Bondita says Pati Babu, you again proved that not only you agreed to Bondita's condition on marriage vut also fulfilled it by becoming Tapur's brother, Thakumaa's son. Today, if I say that I got blessed to have you as my husband then it will also be less. Aniruddh wipes Bondita's tears. Bondita removes his hand and goes away and stands. She puffs her mouth. Aniruddh says you got upset with me? Bondita says if today a wife is happy then today, a friend is upset with her friend. Aniruddh says but why? Bondita says because you didn't fulfilled your second promise, you kept curtain between yourself and your friend. Today, a student is also upset with his teacher. To whom you taught to walk on the path of truth and you yourself hid the truth? You hid truth because of fear of society? You are not raising voice against wrong. You are not fighting with wrong thinking instead you are silent. Why? Anirudh looks in another direction. Bondita comes to him and says tell..why you have turned your face from truth? Why are you silent? Infact you taught me that hiding truth and keeping silent because of fear of society both is wrong , it's encouragement to such things,right? Then why are you doing like this? Anirudh wipes his tears. Bondita says taking Anirudh’s hands that whatever I am today, I am because of path shown to me by my Shikshak Babu. He has taught me everything then today, by keeping silent,  are you teaching me that if injustice happens to girls then they should keep silent or they should keep silent because a stain will be put on their honour? See, you have to told me otherwise today a line will be drwam between a teacher and a student and we both will be standing at different sides of that line. 

Aniruddh says Bondita when I taught you that doing injustice , bearing the injustice is wrong, I was right, your Shikshak Babu was right and today when you Shikshak Babu is himself keeping silent to cover a girl's honour then also he is right. He is right because when he told you that doing injustice  and bearing injustice is wrong then you were small. Your thinking and education was my responsibility. I have taught you with my ideals and principles, Bondita. But Tapur is different, she has grown up Bondita, right? Now, she is not raw mud, it should be her decision that which truth she wants to present before society and which truth she doesn’t wants to present, not ours. I can't force my ideals and principles on anyone. We have to understand that Tapur is different, she has been raised up differently. If Tapur's truth came out before society then she will not be able to bear its weight, Bondita. For her, it's not important that how is she in her own eyes instead Tapur considers important that what is she in the eyes of society. Is she right according to the rules made by society , is she good or bad, for her this seems important, Bondita. Tapur is not Bondita, right? Tapur has not strength like Bondita, bravery like Bondita, to face the truth without any fear, to bear every abusing by society, to make people shut by your questions, to put lock on their mouth. Tapur can't to do all this ,Bondita, right? It's not the fault of Tapur, her upbringing has been done like this. If we did all this, if we brought all the truth before everyone, then what will be it's use? Whom we will punish,Bondita? Whom we will tell a culprit? Culprit has been killed. That devil Chandrachur has been dead,right? By doing all this, by bringing all this truth, what will be use of it,Bondita? This male-dominated society always wants to find a culprit and if they don't get then they make it someone and if no one will be seen in that crowd then all fingers will be raised on Tapur. Everyone will consider Tapur a culprit without any reason. Understand me Bondita, Tapur will get the punishment of saying truth. Society will abuse her ,put a question on her. She will break,Bondita. Whether I have to give up my life, I will not let Tapur do this work of taking her own life. I will not let her give up her life.

Bondita joins hands and says Thank you, Thank you ,Durga maa, today you deepen the relation of a student and a teacher more. My every misunderstanding and doubt got away. Thank you. She says to Aniruddh taking his hands that Pati Babu, the flame of courage and bravery which you have lit in Bondita ,now Bondita will be lit that flame in every girl. Now the time has come, to change the society, firstly every girl has to change, have to become brave, have to fight for their rights and honour, respect and dignity. Women have to take their string of their body,character and honour by snatching it from the hands of society. Aniruddh smiles. Tapur is weak but she always remains weak, this I will never let happen. I will Tapur understand, I will make her agree that she presents the culprit infront of everyone without fearing and getting nervous. You had made one Bondita but now in each home, there will be many Bonditas, Shikshak Babu. Bondita and Aniruddh smiles.

In morning, Bondita is talking to judge in court. The supporter lawyer of Subodh says sir, see what your opponent Barrister is doing, definitely she must be talking about her husband's case. Subodh says have you gone mad? Atleast, she knows it that she has lost the case of Anirudh Roy Chaudhary before starting. You see this all with my eyes and think like this that what will a  one young woman with makeup be doing by talking with smile with judge in alone? Bondita comes out and sees Subodh and comes to him. Subodh says what happened? Did the messiah of women lost her faith from the goddess of law so that you were trying to make judge happy by different way in alone? But it's not your fault in this because woman has strongest weapon, i.e., wiles of women. Sometimes by crying , sometimes by smiling, sometimes by using their body,by doing anything, they make their work done. In this way only, you also want to make your work done by manipulating the judge. What happened? Did "snake sniffed"?(This proverb means "to stand still and silent")

Bondita makes a shocked face and fearfully says Judge Sahab? Subodh gets scared. Bondita says see Judge sahab, which type of talks is Barrister Subodh Chatterjee isaying about your character? Subodh says no, no, Judge Sahab and turns. He sees no one. Bondita laughs what happened, why you face turned bkue like this? Did any snake bite you? You think yourself a capable lawyer uselessly. What to beat a person with hollow thinking like you, It's even easy to scare people like you. You could say about the character of any woman, neither you have such status nor any authority. But it's not your fault. When weak men like you are not able to fight with a woman then they attack on her character but they forget that their own character is bad who try to put a stain on other's character and next time ,when you have to fight with me means a woman then first clean the dirt of differentiating men and wimen in your heart. Prepare your questions otherwise this time you will get such a defeat from a woman that you won't be to show your face to just woman but even a man.

Precap :

In court,  Anirudh says to Subodh smilingly that you always say that you never lost any case,right? Now, you will lose. It will be written in history that a girl Barrister made never-losing Subodh Chatterjee lost and the name of that girl Barrister is Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Many women in yellow saree with veils come. Bondita says I will present such eye-witness before court with whose statement, it will be proved that culprit is innocent and he was silent yet.


Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments