Barrister Babu 28th September 2021 written update (Episode 376)


The episode starts with matching Chandrachur's pic with makeup man's pic. She goes to blackboard and writes "chot" (wound) and circles it. She recalls herself attacking that makeup man at leg. Then she recalls asking Chandrachur when and he got this wound. Then she recalls Somnath telling the reason for Chandrachur's wound. She goes and calls Som dada,Som dada. Somnath stops. Bondita says do you remember on the day of marriage in mandap you said that you did the aid of Jamai Babu's wound? Somnath says yes,I did. Bondita says then Som dada, do you remember how he got the wound and did you saw Jamai Babu getting wounded with your eyes? Somnath recalls the incident and says no, I didn't saw with my eyes, I was just passing by then suddenly I saw a loud voice and I turned and I saw that decoration pillar has fallen there and Chandrachur was crying in pain. So I did the aid of his wound. But why are you asking this? Bondita says nothing Som dada, when I will get the answer,I will tell you. Thank you. Somnath nods and goes.

Bondita says maybe it is possible that Jamai Babu may have been got wound already and he is pretending to be hurt and seeing the decoration pillar falling on his leg, Som Dada may have understood that he got this injury because of that pillar. One minute, One minute, Pati Babu had said that the wound that man has got is very deep and he will definitely go to any doctor for treatment. Now,I am getting something. If Jamai Babu would have gone outside for doctor then he might have been got caught so he used doctor of home i.e. Som dada so that his wounde also gets fine and Som dada becomes his witness too. Then a question arises that if makeup man was Jami Babu then why he was kidnapping me? Why a fight happened between him and Pati Babu? What happened? Tapur being silent this way, Tupur behaving like this..... Bondita holds her head snd says the secrets of this case are getting more deepen. What I do? How do I save Pati Babu? She hears crying voice. She goes to see. Chandrachur's dead body has been brought by police.  Tupur cries seeing that. Police says to Trilochan our investigation has got completed, now you can do his last rites. Chandrachur's parents cry. Tapur sees it from a distance with anger. Bondita sees his dead body and notices Tapur's reaction. Bondita goes near Chandrachur's leg and offers flowers. She stands to go but suddenly white cloth gets removed from his leg. She sees it and sits again. She says to herself that there was injury in Jamai Babu's left leg but here there is not even a scar of it. She covers the legs again. She goes to Somnath and says Som dada, there is no wound on Jamai Babu's legs. Can any wound get healed so much that even a scar not left? Somnath says dead body has brought after 4 days and we don't know that how many days it was kept in water so in this condition, it's possible that wound scars are not same as previous. 

Thakumaa calls Tapur to come. Tapur nods no. Bondita sees this. Thakumaa goes near Tapur and says bid farewell to your Jamai Babu, let him go on his last journey, these are rituals which are important whether you have to do this by keeping a stone on your heart. Thakumaa gives flower in her hand and says it's important to do this. Tapur nods yes. Tapur goes with a very angry expression and throws the flower on him. Bondita notices it and says Tapur is also behaving strange, neither she is going near Janai Babu's dead body nor she is doing rituals properly. Bihari comes to Bondita and says choti malkin,  come I have to show you something now. Bondita goes with him. Bihari shows her a burnt saree. Bondita recalls seeing it.

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Tapur comes with many sarees and says Bondita didi, Thakumaa has given these sarees. Which one should I take? Bondita takes blue saree and says you take this saree ,this colour suits you well, Shotti.

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Bondita says this is Tapur's saree. She has worn it on marriage day. But why she burnt it? Bondita says Bhari Babu, no one should get to know about this saree. Bihari says yes, no body will know. Body visits Anirudh and shows him the same saree. Aniruddh takes it and sees and keeps it back. Bondita says what happened, Pati Babu? You got shocked, right? What you thought, if you won't tell truth to me ten I won't get to know the truth? Pati Babu, you have taught me that no support is needed for truth, it makes his own way by fighting with lie. I have got to know yours, Tapur's, Thakumaa's and Janai Babu's truth,I have known everyone's truth. Aniruddh gets shocked and worries. Bondita says everyone's truth is before my eyes. Anirudh takes Bondita's hand and says if you have got know everyone's truth ,then orone me one thing that you will not force Tapur to say truth infront of court, that decision should be her own. You will not say her anything. Promise me. Bondita recalls Tapur saying I didn't saw anything. Anirudh says promise me,Bondita. Bondita says Pati Babu,tell me complete truth,I know complete truth but I want to know truth from your mouth. Tell me, why should I not take Tapur to court and why Thakumaa is stopping her and then why are you silent? Bondita says Pati Babu,tell. Aniruddh says you want to know truth,right?Bondita nods yes. Aniruddh says complete truth? Bondita nods yes. Aniruddh stands and comes near Bondita and says I will tell you,Bondita, complete truth. He comes to her and says truth is that you are lying. He jerks her hand and leaves. He again comes and sits and sats you know incomplete truth, incomplete truth and you want to take out complete truth from my mouth. Bondita looks down. Aniruddh says you are playing gane with me. I will not tell you anything. Bondita cries and says yes,I am playing game but not for myself but for you, Pati Babu. And who has taught me this trick of barristery? Bonditaholds Aniruddh's hand and says you ,right? My Shikshak Babu has taught me all this. Aniruddh controls his emotions and say I can't tell you the truth. Promised to Tapur......I can't tell you anything. I will say only this. Bondita says ok,don't tell me complete truth but you know that you have told me half truth and I will find hald truth myself. Although you prove yourself culprit infront of world but I will take you home by proving you innocent. And this will be my guru-dakshina to you in true sense. I have full faith faith that you will feel proud of your Bondita, you will again say "Shabash,Bondita " ,"Bravo,Bondita ". She smiles and keeps saree in bag and says I am going,Pati Babu.

Bondita comes out. Police takes Aniruddh. Bondita walks outside. Subodh comes and says wow, you are looking so much filled with self-confidence,Shrimati Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Aniruddh sees this. Subodh says self-confidence doesn't suits in women's eyes. In their eyes,only tears looks good. In their hands,this degree of barristery doesn’t suits instead crying hands suits on them. Bondita says is it over you knowledge-giving or else you want to say? Subodh says no whether you understand it as knowledge or advice that you day pleading before me joining hands and teary eyes that I will never try to get equal to men from now. Forgive my husband's life so then maybe by seeing your crying and pleading, my heart melts and I may make lessen your husband's punishment, means I make death-punishment convert into life-imprisonment. Aniruddh watches everything. Subodh says atleast, you will be saved from becoming widow and wearing white saree but it's decided that no colours will be in your life but you will beable to decorate red colour in your hairline. Are you having handkerchief?No? It's ok. He takes out handkerchief and gives to Bondita. He says if you didn't agreed to me, then it will help you in wiping your tears. He smiles. Aniruddh sees. Bondita sees towards Anirudh and says to Subodh smiling that I'm no getting to laugh or pity on you and your thinking. My self-confidence is seeming increased but it seems that land is shifting from your feets. You agree to my one advice which will help you for life that God has made we, women with special mud who can become soft and tender in her husband's love and if she has to protect her husband, then she becomes tough as stone too. Aniruddh smiles. Bondita sees so that's why now I am looking like a spark only but remember that I will burn your all false cases into ashes with this spark. And infront of your eyes (Bondita then sees towards Anirudh) I will take my husband by making him free. And if your memory is weak then I tell you that we,women can fight their case and also can win. Are you having handkerchief? No? She shows handkerchief. Subodh takes it with jerk.  Bondita says keep it because in court, after my questions and proofs, it will help to wipe your sweat.

In night, Tapur comes to drink water. She seems someome's legs coming towards her. Glass falls from her hand. She fearfully says Chandrachur Jamai Babu? She runs towards her room. Bondita disguised as Chandrachur follows her. Taour comes in her room and says cryingly joining hands don't come near me, I didn't tell anyone that you don't love Tupur didi. She cries and goes on bed and says please don't come near me,I join hands, please don't come ,I didn't tell that inspite of being Tupur didi's husband, you kept wrong eyes on Bondita didi. Leave me,leave me, don't come near me. She covers herself with blanket and says I swear on Durga maa, I didn't tell anyone that you attacked on my respect, you tried to put a scar on my soul. I will not tell anyone further also. I was about to die,  I am so unfortunate that I didn't die too. She covers herself and says I will not tell anyone that Aniruddh Jamai Babu is silent because of me. Bondita sits there shocked and crying.


Precap :

Bondita visits Anirudh and says you didn't raised voice because of society? You are not raising voice agsinst wrong. You are not fighting with wrong thinking instead you are silent. Why? Why are you silent? Anirudh says we have to understand that Tapur is different, she has been raised in different situations. Tapur has not tolerance like Bondita. Society will accuse her and will call her culprit and the Tapur can't bear the weight of these things. She will break. Bondita says Tapur is weak but she always remains weak, I will not this happen. I will make Tapur understand, I will make her agree that she herself without fearing from anyone brings out truth infront of everyone. Aniruddh smiles.

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments