Barrister Babu 24th September 2021(Episode 374)


The episode starts with Bondita entering the men's toilet. She sees so many men there and they also get shocked to see her. She says to herself that today, it's more important  to reach in court at time than a woman's shame and these gazing eyes. She opens men's toilet and goes inside. Judge says only 5 minutes are left in 11 am and if your Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary doesn't come till then, then request to reopen your case will be rejected and this case will be closed for always.  Somnath and Trilochan worries. Subodh comes to Aniruddh and says if I say truth then it's your mistake, you have made your wife mad by educating her. Aniruddh smilingly answers I have taught my wife not just to read but to fly also and if necessary, she will come here by flying also and just not to save me but to save girls, those girls ,those women, to save their dreams, that dreams in which they have dreamt of flying and becoming Barrister. Judge sees the time. 
Trilochan stands and says she will just come in half a minute. He says where you are Bondita,  come before our expectations break. Judge stands to go. Bondita comes at door saying wait Judge sahab. Everyone sees. Trilochan smiles just by hearing her voice and then turns to see her. Judge sits. Bondita comes and says I am sorry to come late, respected Judge sahab. Subodh says it's not good to be always late, you didn't completed the proceedings of the court so Judge sahab will not take your request. Case finished. You lost your challenge. Bondita says no, if time also run with me in the fight of justice, then that would have also lost. See your watch ,8 secs are left in 11 am. She counts reverse from 8 with each passing second. She says still 5 seconds are left. Judge sees in his watch and nods yes. Trilochan smiles. Aniruddh smiles teary-eyed. Judge says present your papers of case, Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Aniruddh gives a big smile and says Barrister....seeing Bondita. Aniruddh says to himself today, my chest has got full of pride by hearing your name as Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary from judge's mouth. Aniruddh cries. Bondita says to herself seeing him whatever be the reason of your silence, Pati Babu, I will make you free by making your given education as my strength. Bondita give papers to judge and says I submit a request to reopen the case of murder charge against Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Aniruddh sees Bondita and says to himself that forgive me Bondita, You are trying so hard to save me but my helplessness is such that instead of supporting you,I am standing as a wall in your victory. Subodh says when the culprit has accepted his crime then what's the need to hear and say anything, Judge Sahab. Bondita says I have learned that Barrister don't believe someone's said words instead they listen to proofs and voices of witnesses. And this is the principle of every court's temple that no matter 100 criminals get free but an innocent shouldn't get punished. And I have full faith that he is innocent and I will definitely prove this with full proofs. Judge says this court gives permission to reopen this case and to do investigation about it. Trilochan and Somnath stands laughing but sits seeing that the judge has further to say something. Judge says but the defendant side has to present with proofs soon and has to prove accused innocent otherwise he will be hanged on the decided date i.e. Dashmi. Judge says court is adjourned till next hearing. Trilochan and Somnath stands clapping.  Everyone claps. Aniruddh signs her best of luck and claps with smile. Bondita smiles.
Bondita says to Subodh from today your first day of losing has started so will you not sweeten your mouth? She gives him sweet. He refuses. Bondita says why will you eat because these are same laddoos (sweets) in which you have mixed jamalgota so that I come late in court. Trilochan cries and smiles too. Somnath smiles. Aniruddh also hears everything standing there. Bondita says today in this court, not one but two historical changes have come. Firstly, first time a woman has fought the case in the court and secondly not only in courtroom men and women are equal but inside court's washroom they are equal. Subodh goes from there. Bondita, Trilochan and Somnath cries seeing police taking Anirudh. 

Inside RC mansion, Bondita  talks to Anirudh's picture. She says Pati Babu, you were my power earlier also and you are my power today also. You showed me path earlier also and I have full faith that today also you will show the path to your Bondita. She stands and says Pati Babu isn't telling me anything so now I myself have to make events list so that I can understand that what was that thing because of which , a situation came to fire the bullet. She writes every event.  She recalls Chandrachur applying makeup on her and writes on board. She recalls herself asking Anirudh how bullet got fired. She writes that . She says what else happened? She says after the fight in marriage everything got ok , there was not such any big thing after that then why Pati Babu ran after Jamai Babu? Bondita says how to know? Binoy comes and erases everything. He says I don't want to study,I want to play. Do one thing, bring Anirudh ,I have to play with him. When he will come, I will complain about you that you scolded me. Bondita says Sasur ji, sit here. Bondita says why will I scold you. You did good by erasing it. You helped me in this. Binoy says I helped? Bondita says yes ,see I will write again and erase again and will keep writing until I read that what is hidden from eyes of all of us. And once I get to know this,then I promise that on Dashmi, your Anirudh will be infront of you,  Shotti. Binoy says shotti. She touches his feet and makes Binoy give her blessings with his hand. Binoy says be happy, earn name and whatever you are doing, do best and come first, come first everywhere.
In morning, Bondita comes to Aniruddh. Anirudh is staring in some other direction. Bondita sees in that direction. She says Pati Babu. He doesn't listen. She says Pati Babu and opens luchis wrapped in Banana leaves. Aniruddh says you are breaking rules being a barrister, Bondita. Bondita says not Barrister but a wife is breaking rules and when it comes to husband's happiness, does wife obeys any rules? She makes him eat with her hands. RTM PLAYS. Bondita says Pati Babu, you remember, that you promised me on Haldi ceremony, that you will never hide anything from me. Do you remember? Anirudh nods yes. Bondita says then why you are not telling that what happened between you and Jamai Babu that day ? Tell,please. You both were fighting on which thing? Anirudh looks in another direction and recalls everything. Bondita stands and says Pati Babu, see me, my hand's alta yet has not gone and our gathbandhan hasn't opened yet. It's swear of love and every sign of your love. Aniruddh says swear ,no Bondita, I don't swear. He backs off his hand. Bondita says ok, be silent, don't tell anything, I will ask other family  members, I have full faith that they will tell something atleast. Truth will come out definitely.

In RC mansion, she writes on blackboard and asks questions to Trilochan. He answers something. She writes and puts tick infront of his name. She then questions Somnath and ticks his name also. She then asks Sampoorna and ticks her name too. She then asks Thakumaa and ticks her name too. She then asks Sumati and ticks her name too. She then asks Bihari and ticks his name. Tupur comes. She makes Tupur sit. She keeps questioning. Tupur stands and says enough Bondita. Bondita says what happened, did you rememberd something? Tupur says see Bondita,  whoever wants to be part of this investigation, they become it's their choice but I will never support a person who is trying to save a person who took my suhaag. Bondita says no tupur. Tupur shouts truth is  your husband is killer and he will be hanged. You can't save him, do whatever you want to do. Binoy throws something on her and says she is not good, not good. Bondita cries and says Sasur ji, whatever Tupur is saying ,it's not her fault. Whatever she has lost, the pain through which she is going, anyone will say like that in this situation. Bondita joins hands and says I am sorry but if you remember anything, please tell. Tupur says I don't remember anything and I don't want to tell also. She goes. Binoy says she is not good, not true, she tells wrong, she doesn't tells truth. Bondita says to herself it's ok Sasur ji, truth has to come whether it's late. Tapur comes nervously. Bondita says Tapur and questions her. Tapur sees Aniruddh's pic and starts crying and says no, I don't know anything, I don't know,I didn't see anything,  I am saying truth. Bondita says Tapur, it's ok but why are you crying ,tell me what happened? Tapur says Bondita di, I... Thakumaa comes and says take care of yourself,  in so less times ,this much happened, so a fear has got in her. She takes her and says you need rest. Bondita says what's that thing? 

In morning, Bondita visits Anirudh. Bondita says I am your Barrister, your family's expectations are joined with me. If not as wife but as a barrister, you can tell me your heart. Anirudh wipes his tears. Bondita says what happened that day or that night that you have to fire a bullet? Tell...By keeping your own life at stake,you are saving whom? Someone own or some relative? Bondita says ok, you don't want to tell, don't tell. But whatever is in your heart, tell me by writing in this diary then I promise I will support you and then we together will save that person so write everything on it. She prays to God. She turns and sees Aniruddh hasn't written anything. She says thst You haven't said anything from your mouth but your silence said everything. I have full faith now that you are innocent. You are trying to someone own.
Precap will :
Bondita says to Tapur you were hanging yourself why? Tapur says Bondita didi, nothing is like that. Bondita says I am not ediot, I am seeing that you are trying to hide something. I am your sister, tell me everything, I will help you. Tapur says I...I.. Tapur sees Thakuma. Thakumaa signals not to say anything. Bondita sees her signing to Tapur in mirror. 
Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments