Barrister Babu 23rd September 2021 written update (Episode 373)


The episode starts with Bondita saying another name of power is woman, one woman heavier than all.  Power is my identity and my name and introduction is that I am Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's Barrister, Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary and his newly married wife too. Trilochan smiles and feels proud. Bondita says that one wife had freed his husband's life from even Yamraj then how you and this court will snatch my Pati Babu? Subodh says to Trilochan that Trilochan babu, you didn't told me that you are going to do joke with me, good,good, smile now because you have to cry whole life after Anirudh gets hanged. Bondita says are you have handkerchief? You didn't have? Bondita gives him handkerchief and says take this and keep it because after losing, it will be of work for wiping your tears. Subodh says crying is the work of you women. He says to Trilochan that what do you think Trilochan babu?  that infront of arguments of sly Barrister Subodh Chatterjee, will a girl be able to stand? I am in this profession for 15 years and haven't lose a single case. Bondita says till today you haven't lost,right?but today you will lose because sometimes it has to begin,right? And for you , barristery is just a case and profession but for me, it's an exam and victory of my love. Trilochan smiles. Subodh says I fight case with brain not heart, how many came and go infront of me and I will fly a girl like a dry leave. Bondita says if you will do a mistake of understanding a girl like a dry leaf them you arguments will fly out from this court. Trilochan smiles.

 Bondita says and Barrister is a Barrister not a girl or boy and you are in this profession for 15 years and you didn't understand such a small thing? Bondita keeps her hand on her forehead 🀦🏻‍♀️and laughs saying You also Bondita, he wouldn't have got a good teacher like Pati Babu. Subodh says understand whatever you want to understand and I will not fight a case infront of a girl and turns to go. Bondita says ohhh, I haven't put my side and from now only ,you bent your knees? But it's good if you will go without fighting the case then your record of not losing will be entact. Subodh turns and says see ,you girl...Bondita interrupts and says Barrister...I am Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita says whether you fight or not, it's you choice; whether it's a fear of losing from a girl, it's your choice but according to laws, you can't stop me from fighting the case so now, you have only two options, whether you fight or run away showing your back. Subodh says ok, I will not run away, I will bow your head by getting your husband hanged. I promise that I will make you lose in such a way that the hanging rope of your husband will keep reminding you that how big mistake you did by wearing this black robe. I will make your such condition that any girl will think ten times before doing any men's work. Becoming a barrister is a far thing, no one will even think of joining this profession. She will do only that what she should do. Looking after family, cooking, giving birth to children and looking after them. You , a girl wearing 6 yard saree, you will understand that how much power is needed to wear this robe. Bondita says so I am also giving challenge to you that after this case, many Bonditas like me will enter this court and will make their identity by becoming Barrister and will destroy the world like you who keeps such small and hollow thinking. And will prove that a girl Barrister is not less than a man Barrister and yes the woman who can keep the pride of her family in this 6 yard saree, that woman can also keep honour of justice snd truth in this 2 yards robe. Subodh says I accept your challenge, Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Bondita says in this Barrister robe, habit of forgetting doesn't seems good, what I had said that Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, my full name. Subodh laughs and goes to his seat.

Bondita is sitting on her seat. From behind, Trilochan says Bahu. Bondita goes to him. Trilochan says beta, now we have only your support,  save our Aniruddh. Bondita says you don't worry Kaka Sasur ji,  I will bring Pati Babu by saving. I just only want your blessings. Trilochan says Ohh beta, live long. A tea vendor passes by and drops tea over Bondita's saree mistakenly. Bondita says it's ok. Trilochan scolds him. He says to Somnath go bring water. Somnath turns to go then Trilochan stops him and then says to Bondita, go and come quickly by cleaning it in washroom. Bondita sees the time and says no Kaka Sasur ji, there's no time and there is no ladies washroom in court. Trilochan says then where woman go? Bondita says far away near library. Bondita says 15 minutes after 11 am ,I have to submit the request to reopen the case before judge. Trilochan says oh. Bondita says and until request to reopen the case isn't submitted, I won't becable to do anything to save Pati Babu. Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji, I am just coming and she goes. Trilochan nods. Subodh hears it and says to his supporter lawyers that she has so much ego on her 6 yard saree. I will break her ego. She is not going to washroom because times is less. Do something that she has to run towards washroom. His lawyer says yes sir. Then I will see how her husband's case is presented before judge. His lawyer goes. Bondita sees water pot. She cleans her saree. A peon cones to her says take this prasad, we have sitted  Durga maa on Mahalaya, so it is that's prasad. She takes it and says thank you, today it's important for me to get Durga maa's blessings. She eats and comes back inside the court. The sane peon comes and whispers in Subodh's ears and goes. She feels something like ache in stomach. She says to herself why I am feeling like this suddenly. Subodh says to himself till when you will keep standing by holding your stomach, Bondita Roy Chaudhary now you have to go to washroom. Bondita stands and goes. Trilochan says what happened, bahu, where are you going? Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji, I am just coming.  Trilochan says but it's time for proceedings. Bondita says I know Kaka Sasur ji but I will come soon and goes. Outside court, Bondita collides with peon. Peon smiles seeing her go. Inside court, a man says Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's Barrister who is first woman Barrister of this area also, where is she? She is not seen anywhere. Subodh says she was here but don't know where she went after proceedings started. Maybe she ran out of fear. You know that profession of barristery is the profession of strong-heart person and women are coward. 

The man makes announcement and says stand everyone as judge us coming. Everyone stands and bows before him. Judge signs everyone to sit. Somnath says proceedings are going to start,  Kaka and boudi isn't seen anywhere , don't know where she has gone. Trilochan says she has gone by saying, she will be coming soon. Bondita sees doors locked. She says is anyone there? She shouts Chaprasi Babu(peon).  Peon comes. Bondita says please give me keys. Peon searches in his pockets and says I don't have. Bondita says what?  then where it is? Peon says maybe it's in keys keeping place, I am coming with keys,wait. Bondita says go, quickly. Announcement is made to present the culprit. Aniruddh is brought handcuffed. He stands in witness box handcuffed. Trilochan says don't know why Bondita hasn't come yet. Subodh gives file to judge and says these are papers of request from defendant side. Judges takes it and says does culprit's Barrister not want to submit the request? Where is her paper file? Trilochan says judge sahab, she is coming in just two minutes. Subodh says I don't think she will come, we are wasting our time without any reason. Judge says proceedings of case will start at sharp 11 am and if till then culprit's Barrister didn't submit the request then today's proceedings will be cancelled and will not be given date for filing a request to reopen this case. Trilochan says Somnath go and bring Bondita bahu , only 5 minutes are left in 11 am. Bondita says ok Kaka and goes. Anirudh thinks where can Bondita go leaving such important proceeding? May she has not stuck in any problem. O Durga ma, protect my Bondita. Bondita is restless. She sees the bottle of Jamalgotta fallen on floor. She picks it and recalls peon giving her prasad. She says it means in prasad , a loose motion causing medicine was mixed and such a wicked behaviour is of that Subodh Chatterjee. This is just a try to waste my time so that I can't present the papers of case infront of Judge. Bondita says what should I do now. Trilochan says did you saw Bondita anywhere? Somnath says no, Boudi is nowhere. Subodh says pardon me ,Judge sahab, your and this court's time is wasting, I would say to cancel this proceeding because if women will fight case then definitely it will be late because they will walk slowly with small steps like a bride. Bondita cries in pain. Subodh says and yes they will take time in getting dressed. Everyone laughs. Subodh says Judge ,it's first case then she has to apply Bindi, powder and lipstick and has to wear jewelleries also as they have to got their pics print on newspaper. Everyone laughs.

Anirudh says Bondita is not like that,Judge sahab. Yes she is a woman, a woman who knows to fulfill her relations and responsibility well. Judge sahab, Bondita is a responsible and capable Barrister. Bondita climbs the stairs of court.  Subodh says yes he said right, she is responsible for wasting our time and infact I also want if you get hanged then she gets responsible for that. Aniruddh says Bondita is not among them who wastes court's time by applying lipstick ,powder and bindi. She is a sensible Barrister and if she is not able to come here thete must be any reason and cause behind it. Bondita sees the men's toilet. She sees the time and was about to go in men's washroom. A lawyer comes and says it's men's washroom. Still you are standing? Don't you understand that in men's washroom, woman can't go. Now go. Bondita turns and goes. Anirudh says now, you restrain your tongue. Subodh comes to him and says you restrain your wife, tie her legs, it's not good to leave woman out like this. Make her do that work for which she deserves. Aniruddh says who are you to decide,  will you decide what's good and bad for women. Women don't need reins ,they need flight. A flight which people like you can't understand. Aniruddh smiles. Bondita sees a weeding hoe. She picks it and hits only at word written Men on the board of men's washroom. The piece on which men was written falls off. Bondita says see, I made men's board piece. I made the wall between men and women fall. I erased that line which differentiates between men and women. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE )Bondita says now men and women are equal and this washroom is neither men's nor woman's,  understood? Everyone gets silent and looks down.

Precap :

Bondita says now I myself has to make event sketch so that I can understand that what was such thing that Pati Babu has to fire a bullet. Bondita writes everything on board. She asks questions from everyone one  by one . Trilochan,  Thakumaa everyone tells. Tapur begins to cry and says I haven't seen anything, I don't know anything. Bondita says it's ok but why you are crying? Bondita meets Anirudh and says your silence has said everything and now I am sure you are innocent and by taking the blame on you head ,you are trying to save someone own.

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments