Barrister Babu 22nd September 2021 written update (Episode 372)


The episode starts with Bondita coming to Tupur and saying you think that I broke all rules, I never obeyed Thakumaa? In your eyes, I am rebellion? Yes, I am rebellion but I rebel against that which is not right. Education of girls is important, fighting against malpractices is right, fighting for love is right. My Pati Babu told me that world is not only that much which is seen but the world is more bigger than it seems and to understand that , it's important to get educated  that's why I ran away in childhood so that I can get educated. I became Barrister so that I can fight against the injustice done to women. I ran away for my love whose truth you know. I didn't ran away by breaking my mother's swear or by betraying her, you turned the truth by your talks. Sumati looks on. Bondita takes Tupur's hand in her hands and says and I promise you that I will always keep standing with truth and righteousness and truth is that Pati Babu didn't kill Jamai Babu. I promise you that one day, you will also understand this. One day, truth will win. Tupur takes back her hand. Tomorrow is Mahalaya, tomorrow is that day when Durga maa killed wicked Mahishasur. Goodness had won over evilness and tomorrow again Durga maa will come. Tomorrow in court, I will file a request to open the cases of Pati Babu again. Tomorrow again , new light will be over this case. And you said right Tupur, this time neither there will be power of money nor anyone will pressurize you. Like Sunrise happens by tearing the darkness of night ,the same way truth will come out by tearing the chest of lie. Bondita stands and join hands before Durga maa. Everyone also joins hands. Bondita says in coming 9 days of worship, worship of truth will also be done alongwith Durga maa. Truth will win over lie. Trilochan smiles with wet eyes and prays to Durga maa. Bondita plays the conch.

In morning,  outside court, lawyers talk that case of Chandrachur Babu's murder has again opened. Let's see who gets ready to take this case and shows courage infront of fast paced public prosecutor Subodh Chatterjee. Subodh Chatterjee comes in jeep and steps down. The lawyers say that he is the most fast paced Barrister of country, who has never lost any case , Barrister Subodh Chatterjee. In police station, Bondita reaches as Barrister. Jailer says again you came, did you forgot what I said ? Bondita says I remember, you said that it's not park , it's a jail , it has some rules so this time ,I have came here to meet my Pati Babu according to rules and not like a wife but like a Barrister, I have came here to meet him. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE) Bondita shows her card to jailer. Jailer takes it and sees. He stands and says ok, you can go. Bondita  says Thank you and takes back her card. She moves towards lockup to meet Anirudh. She cries and says Pati Babu. RTM PLAYS. He stands and sees her from top to bottom. Outside court, lawyer says no one is bigger Barrister than him in whole Kolkata. Other lawyer says anyone can lose just by seeing him. A lady comes to Subodh  and says sir,I have read all your proceedings of case, I like the way of your asking questions, your preparation, your way of understanding the minute points and the way you strike the opponent lawyer and the culprit, I like all. For me, you are God of laws. Can you give me your autograph? She gives him pen and paper.Subodh takes it and signs. I have dreamt of becoming a capable Barrister just because of you. Hearing this, Subodh crushes the paper and throws on her. He says break your dream and wake up from your sleep. You are girl, become bride, mother, sister or someone's friend but don't become Barrister. She looks down . Subodh says if you want to learn then learn household work, values, worship like other girls. Make a jump as much as your capability is, if you will do men's equality then you will fall on your face. He goes from there.

Bondita comes inside lockup. She bends to touch Aniruddh's feet. Aniruddh steps back and says what are you doing, Bondita. Bondita cries and says today not a wife but a student has come to take blessings from her teacher. To whom you made Barrister that is going to fight her first case. Aniruddh cries. Bondita says so you give her blessings that she fights her first case with truth and gets successful in making justice win. Aniruddh says Bondita.... Bondita touches his feet. Subodh says to another lawyer that Roy Chaudhary's are wasting my and court's time by reopening this case. Last time also, Anirudh himself accepted his crime and I also do and there are so many witnesses who have seen him doing murder. Last time, in just one hearing,I made him get death punishment and this time also,I will make this case close. Now we have got dead body also then who is that ediot Barrister who wants to open this case. Bondita forwards Barrister robe and says Pati babu, make me wear this Barrister robe. Your Bondita is going to fight her first case, will you not wish her "All the best"?  Anirudh says no, Bondita infact I will say don't fight this case. I don't want that you lose your first case,Bondita. Bondita says why you think I will lose? Anirudh says because Bondita, I have accepted my crime and if a criminal accepts his crime once, then even the best Barristers aren't able to win, you know this thing that's whi I am saying Bondita, don't fight this case. Let me get hanged. He cries and says I don't want, Bondita, that alongwith my hanging your dream of becoming Barrister Babu Bondita also gets dead. Bondita says my dreams are not so raw, Pati Babu, that it breaks before becoming true. Whatever you speak, it's your will but you won't be able to stop me from finding truth. Whether you keep silent,  it's your will but you won't be able to sstop me from saying truth. Whatever you think in your heart, it's your will but you won't be able to stop me from saving my Pati Babu. You are my Shikshak Babu, Sakha Babu,Pati Babu that's why I have student's duty, friend's duty,wife's duty towards you and if any one of these duties comes at its stubbornness then she can fight from whole world. And I am all three so I will bring you back only after making you win and with full respect. 

Subodh says to Trilochan that Trilochan Roy Chaudhary ji, which ediot is coming to reopen your lost case? Who is coming to get insulted by me in whole court? It seems tha judge has to again break his pen by saying "Hang Anirudh Roy Chaudhary till death." Trilochan gives him an anger look. Bondita says Pati Babu, you make me wear this Barrister robe because Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary will not lose this case, take it. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE) Aniruddh takes it and makes her wear the robe. Aniruddh says I am proud of you, Bondita. Bondita sits on chair and says sit. Aniruddh sits. Bondita says sign on this paper,Pati Babu that I am your Barrister in this case. Don't think, only smile a little. Your efforts are bringing colours (this proverb means getting successful). On girl Barrister is going to fight her first case in this court. Your Bondita is going to become Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary for her Pati Babu. Bondita gives the paper. Aniruddh takes it. Bondita gives him pen and says take this, Pati...Mr. Roy Chaudhary,  do your signature here. Aniruddh takes the pen and was about to dign but Bondita says stop, atleast read it once whether your Bondita has made the papers properly or not. Aniruddh signs with smile seeing her and without seeing the papers. Bondita smiles.

Inside court, Trilochan and Somnath are sitting. Subodh says your Barrister hasn't come yet,Trilochan Roy Chaudhary. Conches are played in temples. Bondita climbs the stairs of court. Subodh says if he flee away with fear? Bondita enter as Barrister and says Barrister Bondita is not among the people who flee by fear. Subodh says a girl will fight the case and laughs. Everyone laughs. Subodh says who are you? Bondita says I am Barrister Bondita Roy Chaudhary and I will prove that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary is innocent. Subodh says this Barrister robe is not any drama costume. Subodh laughs and says what's the work of newly married woman in court? If you are so fond of black colour then go and blacken your hands and clothes by cooking on mud stove. This Barrister robe is awe of we men and it suits on us only. Womens' weak shoulder can't lift up the weight of this robe. Bondita says maybe you have never faced any woman, maybe you are not born from your mother's womb instead you have fell from sky otherwise you would have known that the woman who can give birth to a man from a womb,that woman can bear any weight of the world and any woman cannot be weak insteas she is a love and if necessary she can become a sword too. Trilochan smiles and feels proud. If a woman picks a pen then she changes a fate and if she lifts a step, she writes history. She smiles. Trilochan also smiles.


Precap :

The peon pours tea on Bondita's saree. Trilochan comes and says I am saying go and wash this in bathroom.  Bondita says there is no women's washroom in court. Trilochan says then where women go? Bondita says I have to go far away near library, there is washroom. Trilochan says to go. Subodh says I will break her ego, do something that she goes towards washroom. Bondita goes. In a way, a peon gives her prasad and says we have sister Durga maa on Mahalaya, take this prasad and eat it. Bondita eats. Subodh says now I will see how she files a petition to reopen her husband's case in court. She sees a locked gate


Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments