Barrister Babu 21st September 2021 written update (Episode 371)


The episode starts with Bondita crying near bed. Aniruddh comes from behind and says today on the day of phool-sojja, you are looking the most beautiful flower. Aniruddh lifts her and makes her sit on bed. Bondita shys. Aniruddh sits and says are you shying,Bondita? Bondita says yes. Aniruddh says why, we are aren't meeting like this first time. Bondita caresses her hair swirls. Aniruddh holds her hand and stops her. He caresses her hair swirls. Bondita says but this type of meeting is happening for the first time.  Aniruddh says which type of meeting? Bondita says this type of meeting.  Aniruddh says which type? Bondita says today everything is seeming new and different. Aniruddh says how? Explain it clearly. Bondita says I can't say, why you annoy me ,you are so bad. Aniruddh says am I bad? Bondita says hmm. I annoy you? So, ok then I will not annoy you, sorry,I ..I.. Aniruddh stands to go but Bondita holds his hand. Bondita says but Bondita loves when you annoy like this. Aniruddh says really? Bondita says yes, I like bowing my eyes by getting shy from you like this. I love calling you "Dusht Babu". Aniruddh says Dusht Babu? Bondita says hmm. Aniruddh stands and hugs Bondita and says but I love you. You, everything seems good about you. Bondita smiles. Thunderstorms are heard. Bondita comes to present. Bondita says but Pati Babu, today your annoying like this isn't pleasing me. She cries. 

Aniruddh is in jail. He has rose in his hands. He sees it. He recalls.

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Sampoorna says Anirudh, decoration of phool-sojja is done by flower decoraters then why you are doing so much efforts? Anirudh says these are not efforts, this is instead my love for Bondita. What not she has suffered through in her life but now not anymore. From today , in Bondita's life, no thorns will be there, there will be only happiness. While holding the rose,he gets pricked by one thorn.

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Aniruddh is crying so much. In morning at RC mansion,  Sampoorna gives prasad to Trilochan and Somnath. They eat it. Trilochan says have you made Bondita understand properly that she can't go to court as gathbandhan (sacred knot) has not been opened yet. Sampoorna nods yes. Trilochan cryingly says and tell her she don't worries,  her Kaka Sasur ji will do everything fine. Sampoorna nods yes with wet eyes. Trilochan says and also tell her that she is new bride so in her muh-dikhai(face-showing ritual), I will give her Pati Babu and tell her that I will also give blessings to her that she spends her long life with her Pati Babu. Trilochan and Somnath cries.

In court, judge says present the culprit here. Aniruddh comes with handcuffed. Bondita prays to Durga maa and says O Durga ma, protect my Pati Babu, his life's string is in your hand, don't leave it, Pati Babu has never done anything wrong with anyone in his life and has always supported justice and truth. Please don't let injustice happen to him. She cries.  Tupur comes from behind and covers Bondita with white cloth. Bondita says Tupur, what's all this? Tupur says O Durga ma, I have also come to ask for justice for my husband from you. I have come to ask that killer of my husband gets the toughest punishment and until the killer of my husband gets death punishment till then I will be in half widow and half married attire.( She has weared saree which is coloured half white and half red.) Tupur says to Durga ma,  I will keep reminding you always that you have to do justice with this daughter also. Tupur plays the conch. Sumati and Thakumaa sees this. Bondita wears the vermillion. Thakumaa says O Durga maa, which type of helplessness is this?,if I stand with one daughter then other daughter gets alone; when I am asking justice for one daughter then injustice happens with other one. Sumati says who has thought that one daughter's fate's happiness will become other daughter's misfortune. Bondita says today I will not put you in dilemma. I just want that the justice happens with the one who is true , whatever the truth is comes infront of everyone. Tupur plays the conch and Bondita does aarti with diya πŸͺ”. The judge sees Aniruddh's case file. 

A jeep horn is heard. Bihari says Trilochan malik has come from the court. Somnath makes him sit on sofa. Bondita comes and sees his condition and runs to bring a glass of water for him. She says Kaka Sasur ji,  take water. Bondita says Som dada, what happened, why isn't he saying anything? Somnath says Dada accepted his crime in court. Tapur worries. When Dada has accepted his crime himself then our lawyer was also not able to do anything. Bondita says how he was not able to do anything, my heart says Pati Babu hasn't done anything. He is not a killer then how he accepted his crime. Somnath cries and says Boudi,  Dada has got death punishment. Bondita and everyone gets shocked. Somnath says he will be hanged on Dashmi (10th day). Tapur comes to her and was about to console her but doesn't consoles. Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji, I am joining hands infront of you, please give me permission to meet Pati Babu. Trilochan says I thought that I will give Anirudh to you on muh-dikhai. Before his eyes gets closed, go and see him with your eyes. I permit you.

 Chandrachur's parents come with Chandrachur's dead body covered with white cloth. (Face isn't visible). They say Bahu, erase vermillion from your hairline.  Everyone comes there. Tupur and everyone cries. Bondita reaches police station. Bondita says to jailer, listen I have to meet my Pati Babu, I mean Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, where is he? Jailer says no one can meet him. Bondita sees Aniruddh and comes to him and says Pati Babu.  Jailer says you can't meet , go out. Bondita says please listen me. Jailer says I said, you can't meet. Bondita comes aside and says why I can't meet him? I am his wife. Jailer says you are his wife not the mistress of this police station and this is not any park that husband-wife come walking and gossip.  It's jail, understood? So go and the day on which death punishment will be given, come on that day for last meeting.  Aniruddh sees her. Bondita says see,please let me meet him once, I am joining hands ,My pati babu is innocent, he hasn't done anything. Jailer says every culprit's family says this. Bondita shouts why you are not understanding that Pati babu is not the culprit? Jailer says why are you not understanding that this is jail, here rules of laws work not the rule of wives. Jailer says see I am saying with respect please go from here otherwise I have to make you out by pushing. Bondita sees Aniruddh. Anirudh turns in another direction seeing her. Bondita says to herself that your silence is eating me ,Pati Babu , there is surely some reason behind this silence.  Bondita cries and goes. Anirudh sees her going. Aniruddh says to himself forgive me Bondita, rhe reason is like that I can't tell you even if I am willing to tell you.

In morning, Trilochan cries and says to Durga maa, O Durga maa,  if case done on Aniruddh is taken back then Aniruddh can be saved, yes, I will talk to Kalindi. He turns and sees Thakuma and Sumati. He says you have lost one Jamai , save the other. Trilochan cries and says see, if you didn't saved Anirudh then Bondita will also become .....See I can't fulfill the   loss of Tupur even if I wish to. See it's all one family, everyone is one, we will do something that her pain gets less. Thakumaa says I am understanding what you are saying. I was also saying this to Sumati, we can't let destruction happen to both daughters. Whatever is with us now,we can try to save it. I will try to make Tupur understand.  Tupur comes saying what will you make understand, Thakumaa? Will you make me understand that I again do sacrifice for Bondita or you will make understand that I forget my husband's death? I don't get that why you always make me understand? I understood your all rules and sayings but Bondita broke all rules, Thakumaa. She went to London for studying and that too by running away then also you accepted her with full heart when she returned and I ,ediot,then also understood you. When Bondita ran away from marriage 8 years ago then you made me sit in mandap and made me understand and I understood even after knowimg that maybe my husband never accepts me but I understood your helplessness.  Thakumaa cries. Tupur says my face got burnt in enmity, I understood but Bondita? Did she ever understand? She didn't listened to your one saying. Till today ,I always listened and understood your all sayings but now I think what I got by understanding your sayings,Thakumaa? Nothing..instead I lost my everything Thakumaa. I lost my husband, I became widow,Thakumaa.  You now also want to make me understand that I forgive the killer of husband i.e. Bondita's husband? This time,I won't bear your torture, this time you have to understand my pain, my helplessness, my anger. Tupur says now the court has given its decision, now you have to understand. And now this decision will not be broken by Roy Chaudhary's money not by your ou understanding. Aniruddh will definitely be hanged. This time, he will be sacrificed not me.

Tupur goes and sits before Durga maa. She takes water in her hands and says Durga ma, today, I am taking swear that I will immerse my husband's ashes onlu when the killer of my husband, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary will be hanged. Bondita comes and sees her. Bondita says Tupur , until Pati Babu's crimes gets proved, you can't say him a culprit. In jail, Jailer says Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, someone has come to meet you. Aniruddh sits on chair. A shadow is shown seeming like of a woman. Aniruddh says you must not have come here. If anyone sees you here, then they will get to know your truth and then it will cause problem.

Precap will be added later

Bondita says to Tuput that tomorrow, I will file petition to open the case of Pati Babu in court again. A barrister steps down from the jeep and says Roy Chaudhary's are wasting my and court's time by opening this case again. Who is that ediotic Barrister who wants to open this case again. In court, Bondita enters as Barrister. Bondita says Barrister Bondita, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's lawyer.

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


Comments