Barrister Babu 20th September 2021 written update (Episode 370)


The episode starts with Aniruddh opening the door. He turns his face seeing the scenario. He shouts and grabs Chandrachur's collar and says how dare you to do this sin? I will not leave you ,I will take your life. Chandrachur pushes him and runs. Aniruddh runs behind him. Bondita is with children. 

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Bondita puts pillow on chair and covers it with chunar. Children say boudi, by covering pillow with chunar, you came to make us eat sweets and everyone will think that you are there in room. Bondita says now, shall we go to eat?

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Bondita enters in kitchen with children. She asks children where sweet is kept. She was about to hold the box but Bihari comes shouting Bondita malkin(mistress). Bihari says come quickly, Barrister Babu has gone behind Chandrachur Babu in anger. Bondita says whatt? But why? Bihari says Don't know, malkin. He was in soo much anger, it seemed as if he will burn the whole world. Go and stop him. Bondita goes. 

Anirudh is running behind Chandrachur. Chandrachur runs into forest. Aniruddh holds him but Chandrachur pushes him and runs on road. At RC mansion, Trilochan shouts to take out the jeep, there has been a fight between Chandrachur and Aniruddh. Thakumaa comes and asks what happened? Trilochan says I don't know clearly that what happened but Bihari told that blood was in Aniruddh's eyes( this proverb means "in so much anger"). He has gone behind Chandrachur. I think that any big injustice has happened. Any big sin . We have to stop Anirudh. Bondita says Kaka Sasur ji,I will also go with you. Thakumaa says no,no , just now your marriage has happened. Your going out is not right. Tupur says That, let Bondita go , only Bondita can stop Barrister Babu from doing anything wrong. Thakumaa says O Durga maa, keep everything ok. Let's go. Chandrachur points gun at Anirudh but Aniruddh holds it and they both fight. Everyone comes. Somnath says Dada...,Trilochan says Anirudh..Villagers also come. A bullet is shot. Bondita shouts Pati Babu. Chandrachur falls from the bridge. Aniruddh is shocked. Tupur shouts no...Aniruddh steps back in shock. Tupur cries and says Barrister Babu killed my husband. Trilochan and Thakumaa says Somnath, send our men down quickly. Bondita cries and says Pati Babu, what happened, why you both were fighting and how bullet got fired? Why are you not saying anything? Villagers say what has to be said? We all know that both Jamai Babu had a fight. Another man says Barrister Babu forcefully made Chandrachur Babu fall in her wife's feet and made him say sorry. He even threatened to kill him. Tupur holds Aniruddh's collar and says you killed?you killed my husband, just because his thoughts didn't match your thoughts? You killed him. Bondita says no Tupur, I have full faith that pati babu will never do such thing intentionally,  definitely there is some reason behind it. Bondita says Pati Babu, Please tell. Tupur shouts shut up, your Pati Babu has killed my husband.  She beats Anirudh with her hands and says you are killer, a killer and cries. Thakumaa, he erased my hairline's vermillion. Tupur says I became widow,Thakumaa. I became widow. She cries. Thakumaa says to herself how unfortunate I am, I am not getting whether to wipe that daughter's tears who has just become widow or wipe that daughter's tear who has just got married. Bondita says Pati Babu, tell what is the matter, why you are standing silent?

At RC mansion, policemen arrives. The policeman shouts Mr. Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary. Everyone comes. Policeman asks Thakumaa what you saw? Thakuma says when I reached,I saw Anirudh Jamai Babu and Chandrachur Jamai Babu were fighting with each other and then suddenly a sound of bullet firing came and Chandrachur Jamai Babu got bullet. Policeman says and who fired the bullet? Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, right? Thakuma says yes. He then asks Trilochan what he saw? Trilochan says see our Aniruddh never do anything wrong with anyone and never lets anything wrong happen with anyone. If he did anything to Chandrachur, then he must have done something wrong. Chandrachur's mother shouts don't you feel shame, your son killed my son and you are putting all blame on my son. Policeman says you keep silent, we will see whose fault is this. He then says to Trilochan so you saw that Aniruddh fired bullet on Chandrachur Babu? Trilochan nods yes. Bondita says always eye-watching is not truth, he can't kill anyone , my heart says; infact he put down weapons a long ago for peace, he can never do this.  Policeman says wow, their eye-watched is not truth but one wife's heart saying is truth? What you will show in court? Proofs, witness or your heart? Don't teach me law, let me do my work. Bondita says I am not teaching you law,I am just saying truth, Bhari babu saw that Jamai Babu running first and Pati Babu running behind him after that. You just think yourself that if Jamai babu was running from this fear that Pati babu will take his life then why will he run into forest? He must have come to us or Thakuma, would have made noise, but he did nothing like that. Chandrachur's father shouts Thakumaa you make Bondita understand that she stops her nonsense talks and doesn't make my son a culprit.  Bondita says I am not saying anyone right or wrong, I am just wanting that whatever is the truth, it comes infront of everyone. Aniruddh says Inspector sahab, there is no need to ask anything from anyone here, I will tell the truth. Policeman sits near him and asks. Aniruddh says I have taken Chandrachur's life. The bullet from which Chandrachur got killed ,it was shot by me. I killed Chandrachur and that's the truth. Bondita says no, this is not truth,Pati Babu is saying lie. Pati babu, please tell what is the truth, what has happened ? Chandrachur's mother says killer himself is saying that he killed my son and then also you are defending him. Policeman says why you fired bullet, why you killed Chandrachur. Aniruddh says we had a small fight, that's why. Bondita says small fight? Tell, Pati babu, what was that thing? Anirudh says I can't recall it properly but I don't want to talk about it,I am accepting my crime. Policeman says ok then, if you have accepted your crime, we have to arrest you. Bondita says no. Trilochan says how can you arrest Anirudh like this? Chandrachur's father says I will put such case on him that he will be hanged, killer. Trilochan says beta(son) ,we will not let anything happen to you. Policeman asks to bring stamp. Aniruddh puts stamp with his hand on paper. Policeman handcuffs Anirudh. Bondita says no, definitely Pati Babu is hiding something. Tell pati babu, what has happened? What's the truth?she cries and says speak Pati babu, what has happened? She says he has done nothing. Say kaka susur ji to him. Trilochan cries and says yes I am saying, Anirudh didn't do anything. Bondita says tell pati babu, what's the truth, what has happened? Policeman takes him. Bondita cries saying Pati babu. Everyone cries. Sumati cries. Bondita recalls her rounds.

Trilochan is walking and saying I will not let Anirudh getting hanged. I will call best Barristers. My son will come back in haveli. Somnath comes and says you don't worry, I have talk to biggest Barristers of Kolkata for Dada. Nothing will happen to Dada. See this, this is the list of barristers. Trilochan takes it and says all are good but we want the one who is best, a barrister who has nevet lost any case. Sampoorna comes and says Barrister is in our home only, jeth ji, Barrister Babu Bondita and she has come here by studying Barristery from London and she has also got gold medal. Trilochan shouts what you want? What you want that I make her get the medal of hanging her own husband? Sampoorna says why are you saying like this, jeth ji? Bondita's biggest strength  is that only that she loves Anirudh, she is his wife and when a barrister and wife will fight the case by becoming one then victory is confirmed. Trilochan says defeat is confirmed. Yes Sampoorna bahu(daughter-in-law), defeat is confirmed.  Aniruddh made Bondita a barrister by insisting but has she ever fought any case? Has anyone trusted her? So how can I? And too for such a big case? And one biggest thing that fighting cases is not an easy task . Finding proofs, collecting witnesses, shouting by standing among 100 people , this is all is not of Bondita's capability. Leave it. Sampoorna says but I have faith that Bondita can do this. And you also agree to her questioning-power( tark-shakti) ,right jeth ji? Trilochan recalls all her(Bondita's)questioning moments. 

Bondita comes in Anirudh room. She sees tge whole room decorated. She sees all their pics with each name of Anirudh (Rakshak babu, Shikshak babu, Pati babu, etc..) she recalls Anirudh making her wear Barrister robe in marriage. She cries and recalls Anirudh asking her to become big barrister than him in marriage. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE) then she recalls Anirudh saying promise if ever you have to chose between Barrister duty and Wife's duty then she will choose and Bondita saying she will fulfill both duties equally. Bondita cries and sees the rose kept on bed. She cries. Tupur comes and destroys all the decorations. Bondita says Tupur,Tupur, what are you doing this,what will you get after doing this? what are you doing this,what will you get after doing this? Tupur shouts I will get comfort, I will get peace,I will be able to cry peacefully and can mourn. She tear papers. Bondita says Tupur, listen to me and sit here. She makes Tupur sit and wipes her tears. Bondita says I can understand what you are going through but you also have to understand that Pati babu can never kill anyone. There must be any reason behind his half truth. Didn't you saw how he was standing silent in forest? Tupur says he was silent ,Bondita but he has accepted all his crimes infront of inspector. Bondita says that only I want to make you understand ,that why, why he accepted this crime later. There is something which is in infront of everyone but isn't visible, my heart is saying Pati babu can never kill anyone, never. Tupur holds Bondita and shouts but my heart is saying that he is culprit. Your pati babu has killed my husband but why will you accept. I lost everything not you. But now, start making your heart believe that you have to share you happy and sorrow with the picture of your Pati babu only. And these flowers which are kept on this phool-sojja(first night), you have to make it weat on your Pati babu's pic. Bondita shouts Tupur.. Tupur says shout as much as you want, make my mouth shut but tomorrow everyone,  whole world will give witness against your Pati babu in court and then I will see, how many people's mouth you will make shut. Your Pati babu has snatched my hairline's vermillion. I will not rest until I destroy your hairline,Bondita. (this proverb means "to kill your husband" because vermillion in hairline is a symbols that husband is alive). Bondita says Tupur....

Precap will be added later

Trilochan is sitting in sorrow. Bondita comes with water and says Kaka sasur ji ,what happened? Why you are not speaking anything? Somnath cryingly says that happened from which we feared. There has been a death punishment for Dada. He will be hanged on Dashmi (10th day or maybe they are referring to "Vijaydashmi"). Bondita gets shocked. She joins hands and cryingly says Kaka Sasur ji,  please give me permission to meet Pati Babu. Trilochan cryingly says how can I stop you from meeting Anirudh. Bondita reaches police station and says I have to meet Pati Babu where is he? Anirudh is in jail and sees her. Bondita sees him and cries. 

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments