Barrister Babu 17th September 2021 written update (Episode 369)


The episode starts with Aniruddh saying if infront of me, any innocent will be insulted then yes I will take life, Chandrachur. It's good if you ask for forgiveness from Tupur. Aniruddh pushes him and makes him fall on Tupur's feet. Aniruddh says I am saying that don't force me to do something which even I haven't thought of. Whether Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary's anger doesn't makes you ashes by becoming thunderstorm, Chandrachur. Ask forgiveness from Tupur. If you can't ask for forgiveness then keep lying like this on floor until Tupur forgives you by pitying you. Chandrachur is filled with anger. Chandrachur says to himself I will take revenge of this insult by molesting your wife Bondita, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. He joins hands and says forgive me,Tupur. Tupur cries. Thakumaa looks down. Bihari feels proud. Chandrachur stands and goes in anger.

Aniruddh and Bondita are sitting by attaching their back with each other and seeing in opposite directions. Sampoorna says today is kalratri, today you both will not see each other or meet each other. Aniruddh today you have to be in different rooms and you today just watch moon from your room. Tapur says I have listened Aniruddh Jamai Babu...just then Aniruddh and Bondita were about to turn but Sampoorna and Tapur stops them. Tapur says I have listened Aniruddh Jamai Babu has you have done special preparations for phool-sojja for your wife but what's the use ? We are taking Bondita didi fmwith ourselves. Now you meet her directly tomorrow. Aniruddh says tomorrow?...ok ..become enemies of love ..you both. Sampoorna says ohhh. Aniruddh says Sampoorna maa but atleast agree to me at this, you were saying to watch moon whole night so I am saying that today the moon which has come on earth, let me adore that moon for few moments. PlzzzπŸ™πŸ» Sampoorna says  absolutely not. Aniruddh says something can happen...Sampoorna ma says ok...but in return of that...Aniruddh says I..I will take Shashwati on walk daily...will make her roM 2 hours and will help in cooking..Sampoorna says will you help really? Anirudh says yes..yes...Sampoorna says ok...you can see each other but until my eye doesn't blinks. Bondita smiles. Aniruddh says till one blink of eye? i won't be able to see in that,Sampoorna ma. ..Sampoorna says then ok let's go...Aniruddh says no..no..it's ok..but blink your eye slowly. Sampoorna says yes. Sampoorna and Tapur cover them in a chunar. Aniruddh and Bondita see each other. Bondita says yes.. Aniruddh nods nothing. They look away. But then look at each other and say together anything you said? Thry both nod no and shys. Bondita looks down and shys. Aniruddh stares her and says you are looking very beautiful, Bondita. I am feeling like I capture this moment in my eyes forever. Bondita says Pati Babu, I have decorated this moment by making it a picture. Aniruddh says before Sampoorna ma blinks, I want to say that "I love you, Bondita " . Bondita smiles and shys and says "I love you too, Pati Babu". They smiles. Bondita shylngly covers her face with hands.  Aniruddh removes her hand. Just then Sampoorna and Tapur removes the chunar and says now time is over. Aniruddh says this quick? Sampoorna says yes yes ..let's go quickly. Sampoorna drags Anirudh and Tapur drags Bondita. Aniruddh comes back to see just see Sampoorna comes and says what?come ...she drags him and says come...Aniruddh says I am coming. Bondita comes back to see just then Tapur comes and says what??come.. Bondita says chunar and tajes the chunar. Tapur says done? Now come..She takes her.

Sumati says Thakuma, whatever happened today between both Jamai Babu, that doesn't happen good. Hope everything gets fine. The fire of enmity which has extinguished again doesn’t ignites the fire becoming a spark. If my fear become true? Chandrachur sents the guest with happiness. Thakumaa sees this and says I don't think that your fear will become true,Sumati. Did you see, that our Chandrachur Jamai Babu without any anger is fulfilling his every duty very well. Trilochan comes. Thakumaa says marriage happened without any hurdles, now you permit us to go. Trilochan says I was saying that you stay for few more days ...I mean in morning there is rasoi rasam and bou-bhaat in which new bride makes food for everyone. Thakumaa says these all are rituals of in-laws house so what's the work of we bride's side? Chandrachur says to himself to take revenge of my insult, I have to make excuse to stay here. He acts and says to his man what? How our roof of home again broke because of breaking of pillar? O god you all can't do one work properly. You know I am busy in marriage then also you weren't able to handle one work properly? What I do now? Trilochan says come here Chandrachur. What happened? With Durga maa's blessings, we have such a big mansion and have so many rooms so till you home doesn't gets ready, stay here. What say,Thakumaa? Thakuma says ok, Kaka. He laughs.  Thakumaa says but Jamai Babu, will you be sble to stay here? Chandrachur says Thakumaa whatever you will take decision, I accept. Thakumaa says ok, we stay here for more day. Chandrachur says so should I say that Tupur doesn't pack up bags? Thakuma says yes. Chandrachur goes. Trilochan says Chandrachur whether agrees or not to anyone but he obeys you. Thakumaa says why will he not listen, he is Jamai Babu less, he is my son more. Trilochan says it's good that Chandrachur Jamai Babu forgot the fight with Aniruddh. 

Chandrachur goes to Bondita's room. He recalls Bondita's marriage and her words that she has lost respect for him. He hears anklet's voice. He hides behind a door in room. Bondita comes in the room. She closes the door. She sits and removes her jewelleries.  Chandrachur watches her. Aniruddh is in his room and decorated it so beautifully. He picks the rose and acts to give. He recalls giving handmade jewelleries to Bondita. He smiles. He recalls how he applied haldi(turmeric) to Bondita. He sees their pic and remembers making Bondita wear her Barrister robe and then remembers their filmography dance. He sits and says I am missing you so much Bondita. Chandrachur was about to open door and come but a lot of children voices are heard. Bondita turns and see Shashwati and other children. Sampoorna says forgive me,Bondita I said to these children that Bondita didi will be tired but they don't listen to anyone, they have come to meet you. Bondita says no Sampoorna didi, I am not tired and it's good you brought them here. Now we will play a lot, will gossip and sing a lot. Sampoorna says you all play, I am going . Shashwati says Boudi, let's play pillow game,we will enjoy a lot. Bondita says do you all want to play? Children say yes. Bondita says ok ,sit everyone. Chandrachur sees this. Bondita says ok pass the pillow and on whoever 10 comes, that have to do something. Shashwati says ok. 10 comes on Bondita. Shashwati says Masi, 10 came on you so now you have to dance. Bondita says no. Children shout to dance. Bondita says ok but everyone has to dance. Bondita and Shashwati dance. Bondita says now on whoever 12 comes that has to do something. Children say ok. Shashwati throws pillow towards thw door behind which Chandrachur is hiding. Bondita says Shashwati... Shashwati says sorry. Bondita goes to pick. Chandrachur hides. Bondita was about to open that door but Shashwati calls her and says come , let's play. Chandrachur says to himself I should wait for the children to go.

Aniruddh opens his room's window and sees Bondita's room's window. Chandrachur says to himself sound has stopped, it means children have gone. He sees someone from behind with chunar over her. He comes outside the door. Aniruddh switches on and off the lamp and recalls in childhood ,he told Bondita to switch on and off the light and tell everything is ok. Aniruddh says you are also missing me like I am missing you, you want to meet me? Anirudh sees Bondita's lamp flickering continuously. He doubts. Aniruddh says why in Bondita's room, lamp is flickering continously.  He sees the speed of his lamp and then Bondita's. He says Bondita doesn’t do like this. Is she fine? I should see by going. He goes and open Bondita's room's door. Someone has hold wire and is switching on and off the light. Aniruddh turns his face. Chandrachur stands.  Aniruddh sees this and shouts. 

Precap :

Chandrachur is running on road. Aniruddh chases him. Chandrachur points gun at Anirudh. But Aniruddh holds it and they both had a fight.Trilochan says Anirudh... and Thakuma says stop,Jamai Babu.. A bullet is fired. Chandrachur falls off the bridge. Trilochan and Thakumaa sees this. In RC mansion, policeman comes and asks Trilochan you saw that Aniruddh babu shot Chandrachur babu? Bondita cries and says Pati Babu can never kill anyone. Aniruddh says I took Chandrachur's life. Policeman says if you have accepted your crime,I have to arrest you. He handcuffs Aniruddh and takes him with himself. Bondita shouts Pati Babu... Trilochan says Anirudh beta(son).... They cry. Trilochan says iur son will come back in this haveli(mansion). Somnath comes and says Kaka, I have talked to bigger n bigger Barristers of Kolkata. Sampoorna comes and says Barrister is in our home only, jeth ji, Barrister Babu Bondita. 

Please give your reviews on my translations  and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments