Barrister Babu 15th September 2021 written update (Episode 367)


The episode starts with Aniruddh walking in as groom happily. Other grooms come walking behind him. Thakumaa says where is Chandrachur Jamai Babu? He has said that he only will pick Bondita's pidhi (a small wooden thing which is used to sit on it). Chandrachur comes and says yes, I said right, Bondita's Chandrachur Jamai Babu will definitely pick her pidhi. Chandrachur and others bring Bondita as bride who is sitting on pidhi. Aniruddh smiles. They bring Bondita infront of Anirudh. Bondita removes Beatles leaves from her face and smiles. Aniruddh smiles seeing her. They sit for wedding. Chandrachur takes garlands in plate and puts down in mandap. He turns to go but Bondita sees his wound and says Chandrachur Jamai Babu, you have got injury,  when you got this injury and why you didn't tell everyone? Bondita asks haven't you applied medicine? Chandrachur says to himself that by seeing this injury, if Barrister Babu and Bondita get suspicious that I was that makeup man. Chandrachur says nothing Bondita, it's just a small scratch, it will heal soon. Thakumaa says how is this normal injury, so much blood is coming out. Thakumaa asks Tupur to apply medicine. Tupur comes and says how you got this injury? Chandrachur says Tupur, what are you doing,  it's environment of marriage,  once let marriage happen happily then I will apply medicine. Trilochan says Chandrachur ji, it's a very deep wound,  how you got this? Chandrachur says what it matters,  Zamindar babu? Thakumaa says it matters Jamai Babu, how you got this injury as according to that only, we will give medicine. Bondita says tell Jamai Babu, how you got this injury? Thakuma says tell, Jamai Babu. Somnath says I am telling, how Chandrachur got this injury. Somnath tells something. Then he says yes Dada, I was there when he got this wound. He got injured while doing the work in doing preparations of marriage. Chandrachur smiles and says Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, Barrister Babu....

FLASHBACK SHOWS 

Somnath was passing by. Chandrachur says to his man I don't know barristery but I know how to get saved very well. I will do such an act of getting injured that not only Somnath will do my treatment but also become witness of my injury and that too infront of everyone. He makes a heavy vase fall and screams ahh....and sits on chair. Hearing Chandrachur's scream, Somnath turns and sees. Man says chandrachur babu, walk carefully, see how you got this wound. I will take you to Thakumaa, she will do your treatment. Chandrachur says no, I will bear any pain but not let the happiness of marriage get ruined. He screams. Somnath comes and says listen I don't like you but will definitely perform my duty of being a doctor. I will do the bandaging of your wound.

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Chandrachur says Bondita, I know that this mandap of marriage is your life's most important moment, your most beautiful moment so I don't want to ruin this beautiful moment by showing my injury. Tupur says come, I will apply medicine on your wound. He goes. Panditji says now let's begin the process of gathbandhan (sacred knot). Trilochan comes and was about to tie the knot but Aniruddh says wait Kaka. Trilochan says why, what happened now? Anirudh says this marriage can't happen. Bondita and everyone gets shocked. Trilochan asks why? Somnath smiles. Anirudh says this marriage can't happen, Kaka, because I haven't completed my promise given to Bondita yet. Somnath smiles. Trilochan says now ,which promise? Bondita says which promise, Sakha Babu? Anirudh says it's not the promise of today- tomorrow, Bondita,  it's the promise of 8 years ago, do you remember anything? Anirudh says Bihari. Bondita looks confused. Bihari brings a big mirror. Aniruddh stands up from mandap and goes. Bondita worries. Aniruddh comes with a plate covered with cloth. He removes the cloth. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE)  Bondita sees the Barrister robe and gets delighted and smiles. She remembers her old days (Aniruddh says to small Bondita that Bondita it's my dream that you also become Barrister like me...) then she remembers( while going to London, Anirudh says we will go to London, you will study there, you will become Barrister Babu)..then she remembers how she was called for receiving degree in college...then she remembers (while sanyasini process..she said I wanted to wear Barrister robe from his hand)  Bondita smiles. RTM PLAYS (AAJA TUJHKO MITTI PUKARE) Aniruddh makes Bondita wear the robe and then makes her look in the mirror. Everyone smiles. Aniruddh says after 8 years ,I fulfilled my promise by making you wear this Barrister robe, Barrister Babu Bondita Das. Bondita turns to him and says Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chaudhary. Everyone smiles. She says Sakh...Pati Babu, now I can speak? Anirudh says after 7 rounds.  They smile.

Panditji gives them garland. They take it. Aniruddh makes Bondita wear garland and Bondita makes Aniruddh wear garland. Everyone showers flowers on them. Aniruddh says Kaka, now you can do the gathbandhan. Trilochan comes and does the gathbandhan and ties the knot tightly and says now it will not break. Everyone laughs. Aniruddh says everyone just take 7 vows, infront of fire of marriage Bondita but I ask you for some promises which are more pure and more strong than that 7 promises.  Will you give promise to me? Bondita nods yes.

Aniruddh starts the round and says in the race of becoming a good wife, a good daughter-in-law, a good sister-in-law,  you will not leave the race of becoming good Barrister, you will become a good Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chaudhary who will always support truth, promise me. Bondita says I promise, Pati Babu, with these duties ,I will also fulfill the duty of being a barrister with full responsibility. Aniruddh says promise me Bondita,  you will always fight against injustice no matter if the doer of injustice is our own. Promise me that your steps will neither bend nor stop. Bondita says I promise Pati Babu, I will make justice my strength and injustice can never shake my steps. Aniruddh says promise me that you will become a bigger Barrister than Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita looks down and doesn't says anything. Aniruddh turns to look at her and says your Shikshak Babu (teacher) is asking for this promise,Bondita. Bondita says I promise, I will  also fulfill this wish of my Shikshak Babu. They both smile.  Aniruddh continues the round and says promise me Bondita, if ever in life you have to choose between Barrister's responsibility and wife's responsibility, then you will choose...just then Bondita interrupts and says then Bondita will fulfill her both responsibilities equally. Bondita comes infront of him and says Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chaudhary and Wife Bondita...Bondita comes forward and continues the round and says just like Durga maa has eight arms ,the same way when the time comes then Bondita Roy Chaudhary will fulfill daughter's duty, Barrister's duty, wife's duty, daughter-in-law's duty, student's duty, woman's duty all at once by becoming Durga. Aniruddh smiles.  Bondita says Bondita will protect justice also and will destroy injustice also by becoming Durga. Everyone smiles.  Aniruddh says I am proud of you, Bondita. You are my pride,Bondita and I have full trust that the flight which you have taken by becoming Barrister, this flight will not stop here. The sky of dreams which you have got with your Barrister wings ,you will create more lands for many Bonditas in that sky. I have full faith that Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chaudhary will always support justice, will fight against malpractice and superstitions and will give justice to many woman like her own, will make them get their place in society, will give them her name and identity. Bondita says I promise, Pati Babu. Panditji says now your rounds got completed. They smile. RTM PLAYS. 

He acts to proper Bondita's jwellery and comes near her and whispers "I love you", Bondita. Bondita smiles.  Aniruddh says Bondita, I said I love you, will you answer me or shall I say loudly? Bondita says "I love you,Pati Babu" and looks down shyingly. Aniruddh says "I love you too,Bondita ". They smile . Thunderstorms are heard. Everyone hears. Thakumaa smiles and says clouds of love created the whole ambiance and see their eyes also got wet. Trilochan says and see without weather it's raining and smiles. Aniruddh says it's not without weather rain,Kaka, Bondita says this is rain raining in the season of love, Anirudh says making wet in the rain of love, Anirudh and Bondita say together it's the rain of new relations. RTM PLAYS. They smile. Everyone smiles.

Aniruddh makes Bondita pour rice in fire by holding her hand and standing behind her. They see each other. Panditji says let's do the process of sindoor-daan (putting vermillion). Aniruddh picks vermillion with coin and fills Bondita's hairline. Everyone showers flowers on them. Panditji says marriage got completed and from now you are husband-wife. They both smile seeing each other. 


Precap :

Trilochan and Sampoorna does Anirudh and Bondita's grahpravesh(house-entry) . Bondita steps in the plate full of colour and then walks on white cloth to print her footsteps.  Everyone smiles. Chandrachur says whether Bondita's marriage happened with Barrister Babu but Bondita will celebrate her first night with me. Though on Bondita's  heart ,Aniruddh's name has written but Now by forcefully or cheating, stamp of my name will be put on Bondita's body, only mine , only mine. Someone's shadow is seen behind doors.

Please give your reviews on my translations and drop your precious comments πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comments