Barrister Babu 26th August 2021 written update (Episode 353)


The episode starts with Bondita saying your colour has got on my every veins. Bondita has got coloured in your colour. You want my answer now so I say those three words which had been hidden inside me from so long, I want to say that....(Heartbeats are heard) "I love you". They both smile and tears of joy come in their eyes. Bondita says "I love you, Barristera Babu". Bondita then says in hindi I love you soo...sooo much. They both smile. They both hug each other.

Trilochan asks what happened? One man says Bondita is nowhere. Trilochan says to Thakumaa that if she ran away by blackening your face. Thakumaa says talk with respect, Trilochan zamindar, don't forget, you are standing at my doorstep at this time and if your nephew Aniruddh has come here then he will definitely become the aim of my bullet today. Search Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Thakumaa points gun at Trilochan. Trilochan also points gun at her and says beware if anyone even touched my son,Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Here my men are also here,if you will fire one bullet then rain of bullet will be done from all sides. Thakumaa acts to get scared and laughs and says what you thought Zamindar babu,I will get scared, if you bring the whole army of Tulsipur, then also even our one finger will not shake. Don't forget,you are standing in my area at this time and at my one sign, not a bullet but a rain of bullets will happen, but this time, my aim is not your head but of your nephew's Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's head so that after dying also, he can't imagine of Bondita. Search that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary and bring him outside. Trilochan says to his men go and find Bondita and bring her here,today she will not be left. Thakuma's men search for Anirudh and Trilochan's men search for Bondita. 

Bondita sees Thakuma's men coming. She says Sakha Babu, go from here ,Thakumaa's men will kill you. Aniruddh says I will not go anywhere, they can even kill you also, right? Bondita says Sakha Babu, why aren't you understanding? You have to go from here. Aniruddh says why aren't you understanding that I can't go from here, if we will go then we will go together and if we will stay then we will stay together here. Bondita says Sakha Babu, I can't go with you even if I want. Anirudh says and I can't leave you here,even if I want, Bondita. Aniruddh says I am tied in relation, love's relation. Bondita says and I am tied in swear. I can never break my promise given to my mother, never. Aniruddh says I can't leave you alone here. Bondita says Sakha Babu, listen to me, just then Aniruddh drags her to corner as Thakuma's men and Trilochan's men open the door. Tupur comes there and asks the men to stop. She says inside God's prasad is kept and you can go inside by just getting pure so I am seeing inside, you go and see other side. Tupur takes out pistol. She comes and sees Bondita and Anniruddh. She points gun at them. Bondita comes infront and says if you want to shoot ,then shoot me,don't shoot my Sakha Babu, I love him and he has come here just because of me so it's my mistake. Aniruddh comes infront and says it's my mistake so shoot me. Bondita again comes infront and says no,he is lying, he came here because of me so it's my mistake so shoot me. Aniruddh again comes infront and says no , she is lying so shoot me. Tupur closes the door. Bondita says listen Tupur , it's not his mistake so shoot me. Aniruddh says it's my mistake,  I am the enemy, so shoot me. Bondita says seeing Anirudh I said it's not his mistake so shoot me. Aniruddh says why aren't you understanding, Bondita? Tupur says you both love each other soo much that both are ready to take each other's death over yourself. Tupur says if your love is so deep then why you both want to die. She puts down the gun and says with smile that in love ,you can live together also. Aniruddh and Bondita look at each other. Tupur says yes Bondita, run away ,run away from here, away from this enmity. I am saying go away from here and live with your love because if you go outside from here then you both will be killed.  Krishnanagar people will kill Barrister Babu and Tulsipur people will kill Bondita so listen to me ,go away from here. Bondita says no, Tupur, I wish I could do this but I can't break my mother's promise,never. Tupur holds her and says Bondita, I will talk to Sumati kaki and I will make her understand.  When she gave you swear then situation was different, at that time Barrister babu was not with you,Bondita but now he is , he is with you and listen to me now,every mother wants to see red vermillion in her daughter's hairline not the red blood on her chest. You both go from here. Bondita says you are right but swear is swear so without my mother's consent, I would not keep even one step outside this house. Aniruddh says I will talk to Sumati ma. He turns to go. Bondita stops him and says no,you will not go outside, I myself will go and talk to her. Tupur stops her and says you both can't go outside, I will talk to Sumati kaki and you stand near that small hole and if she will say yes by giving sign, then you go with Barrister babu and if she signed no then keep tied in your promise. Bondita says no, I myself will talk to Maa by going there. Tupur says if your life will not be left then what will you do by knowing? Tupur says see Bondita, we don't have much time and if you will not be found by their men anywhere then they will again come here searching you both and then maybe I will also not be able to stop them. Aniruddh and Bondita agree to her. Bondita says ok, bring permission from maa. Tupur gets happy. Tupur says ok Bondita, I will talk to Sumati kaki,now till then you change clothes because it will be easy to find you in these clothes. Tupur goes. 

Tupur takes Sumati aside. She says Sumati kaki,I know where is Bondita, I have hidden her to save her from Tulsipur people. Sumati asks is my Bondita well? Tupur says till now she is ok but I will not be able to save her for long. Only one person can save her now ,Anirudh Babu. Sumati says what? Anirudh Babu? Tupur say it clearly what you want to say? Tupur says Sumati kaki,Anirudh has come here to take Bondita but Bondita has clearly refused to go because she is tied in your given swear so I have came here to say that please make Bondita free from your swear. Bondita says Barristera Babu, I love you soo much and I can't live without you but what I do ,I will not be able to go against my mother's decision, maybe I can't see you again so I want to see you ,I want to mix your fragrance of your love in me. Don't know if we will meet again or not. They both hug each other and cry. Aniruddh says we will never separate, Bondita. No one can separate us,not even for a moment also. Bondita says I wish this enmity wouldn't have been here. I wish that this moment of love stops here, this world stops here,Sakha babu. She cries. Aniruddh says I can do anything, I will stop this world but I will not let you get separated from myself. I will always be with you,Bondita. No one can separate Anirudh and Bondita,no one and this is my promise to you. He wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.  RTM MUSIC PLAYS. 

Sumati says no, this is not right , no. Tupur says but if Bondita got caught then Tulsipur people will kill her, Sumati kaki and Aniruddh has come here by risking his life, he loves Bondita and Bondita also loves him so don't you think Sumati kaki that it will be good for Bondita to go with him. Aniruddh opens the curtains and says you can change now. Sumati says my Bondita has to leave that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary even if she has to give up her life for that but she can't hold that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's hand,never,never. I will never free her from my swear and you also understand this . Tupur thinks it's good for me in the going away of Bondita from this home, then only I will get my husband's love otherwise no and for that if I have to do anything, then I will do. Chandrachur's men wake up Chandrachur. He says Aniruddh ran away taking Bondita. Chandrachur laughs and says Anirudh ran away taking Bondita but Bondita is ...He turns and doesn't finds Bondita. He remembers he was with Tupur not Bondita. He says Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary came in the celebration and Bondita disappeared.  He angrily says what I did ,how I did such a big mistake, no ,I will not leave anyone today,I will kill everyone. He goes.

Bondita comes to the hole and sees. Aniruddh says did maa said something? Bondita says until I didn't get to know whether it's yes or no of my mother ,my breath will be stuck like this. Bondita holds Aniruddh's hands and says either I will get this hand in this birth or it will be left forever,Sakha Babu. All this depends on the decision of maa. If on my mother's no,I will not be able to support you,then forgive me,Sakha Babu. Anirudh says don't say like this Bondita, we will never get separated again,never. I know that Sumati maa's decision will be in our favour only. Tupur says ok Sumati kaki, if you think that Bondita is doing right by not going with Aniruddh and she should be kept tied in your swear then sign her once by nodding your head in yes so that she gets that she is doing right what you also think right. Sumati says but where is my Bondita, Tupur? Tupur says wherever she is, she can see you. I am saying truth, Sumati kaki,if there wasn't any danger to her life then I would have make met you also to her. But for now,you nod yes for her and tell Bondita that it's your yes. Aniruddh prays. Tupur says please nod yes,Sumati kaki. Sumati closes her eyes and nods yes. Bondita sees and gets happy and says Maa has said yes,Sakha Babu. Maa has accepted, maa has said yes for our relation, Sakha babu. Aniruddh asks is it true? Bondita happily says yes. Aniruddh says I said Bondita.  They hug each other. Aniruddh says Maa also said yes, we got her blessings also. Now shall we go? 

Outside, Sumati says yes,my blessings are with you Bondita that today Durga maa gives you blessings to fight with bigger storms snd gives you soo much courage that whatever happens, you will never hold that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's hand. 

Bondita holds Aniruddh's hands and both smiles.  RTM PLAYS. Aniruddh ties rope to the railings to get down.  He calls Bondita and says we will go safely from here and we will make a fresh start. They both look at each other and smile.  RTM PLAYS. 


Precap :

Aniruddh and Bondita are running on roads bare-footed. DIL SE RE SONG PLAYS . (Actually they recreated the scene of Srk's Dil se song❤๐Ÿ™ˆ)Thakumaa and Trilochan are searching for them in their own jeeps. They cross each other's jeep. Aniruddh says I am not just your shadow but also a shield, Bondita. Now we have to marry as soon as possible. They reach temple.  Trilochan reaches temple and says by taking advantage of my rituals, Anirudh will come here and try to marry then Som, you will shoot Bondita . Aniruddh and Bondita climbs the stairs of temple.  Trilochan's men points the gun towards Bondita by hiding. 

My fav part:

Literally today Anidita rocked the precap. They recreated the Srk's famous scene of most hit song of most hit movie "Dil Se". ❤๐Ÿ™ˆI was feeling goosebumps seeing this scene. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ณ My another fav actor recreating my fav. actor's scene ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง

Comments