Barrister Babu 23rd August 2021 written update (Episode 350)


The episode starts with Aniruddh saying I want to tell you that I ..I love..Just then a stone hits Chandrachur's hand and a bullet is fired in air. Bondita gets scared and Aniruddh hugs him. Everyone says run. One man says who shot? Aniruddh says nothing will happen, Bondita ,don't take tension. Aniruddh's men come and says find who shot the bullet and take his life. Aniruddh shouts no one will fire the bullet.  His men says this has been done by Krishnanagar people, today we will not leave him. Aniruddh says I said that bullet will not be fired and no attack will be done. Now bullet will not be fired for bullet. Bondita sees him. Aniruddh says seeing her that now there will be no enmity, I have put down the weapons.Now in the world of Barrister Babu, a place is being made for love, not for enmity. RTM PLAYS. He says don't take tension Bondita and asks his men to get them down from this wheel. Aniruddh steps down and asks for Bondita's hand to get her down but Bondita recalls her promise and refuses to give and goes. Anirudh says to himself I know I have hurted your heart so much but I will make everything right and will again win your love and belongingness.

Chandrachur comes to his home and says don't know suddenly from where that stone came and I missed my aim and that Anirudh Roy Chaudhary got saved alive and in anger he throws the lamp. Tupur comes running and cryingly says please stop, you will get hurt. Chandrachur throws her away. Chandrachur holds her chin and angrily says if you really had tension for my wound, then Bondita would have been with me. Stay away from me.understood? Chandrachur goes.

Tupur wipes her tears and with smile says I care for you so much but more than that I care for our relation and that's why I did this all.

FLASHBACK SHOWS

Tupur hears Chandrachur's plan to kill Aniruddh. Tupur goes in the fair and sees Chandrachur pointing gun towards Anirudh. She throws stone and goes.

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

She goes infront of mirror and says to save my marriage, if I have to save the life of Anirudh thousands times also then I will because only he is the person who can marry Bondita and can make her away from my marriage life and can save my marriage. 

Bondita is sitting in court.  Someone comes and asks her Bondita Das,will you fight for our case? Bondita says yes,why not? Give me your papers. The man gives the papers to her. Bondita says it's my first case,I will win this case in any circumstances. Another male lawyer sees it and taunts her that this is good, we do so much hard work here then we get one case and she is here who have done her magic on Barrister Babu and got the case by sitting here. Bondita stands up and says you understand whatever you want but this case I have got on my ability. The lawyer says then let's prove here only what is truth and what is lie. Male lawyer asks the Bondita's client who sent you here? The client says firstly I have gone to Barrister Babu but he said that I should go to Barrister Bondita Das for this case. The male lawyer laughs and says so tell me you have got this case by your own ability or by request? He says by the way can I say one thing that you can trap anyone in the trap of your beauty. I was also getting trapped  and I can also give my case to you but once with me also, just like Barrister Babu you get... Aniruddh comes and slaps him πŸ‘‹. Aniruddh says have you learnt this way of behaving with your fellow Barrister in the book of law? Learn how to behave and talk with women. You are Barrister,  each person standing here is a Barrister and everyone knows that how tough is to get the first case, we all are in the search of that chance in which we can prove ourselves, if we got that chance, why others shouldn't get? In the temple of justice, there should not be injustice with anyone,specially with the fellow Barrister and that also for being a woman. Bondita gets happy and RTM PLAYS (AAJA MITTI TUJHKO PUKAARE)  

Aniruddh says today this slap has fell on one cheek ,if needed ,I will not hesitate to slap every cheek. There can be a lock on your degree of barristery for doing injustice with the goddess of justice. I hope that you have understood this thing in this way and all of you also otherwise to make understand, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary knows other ways as well. Everyone goes and Aniruddh talks with other men for some work.Bondita sits. The lawyer goes and hides and tries to throw shoes on Aniruddh. Bondita sees this . The lawyer throws the shoe but Bondita runs and holds it. The lawyer comes infront. Bondita says you got soo scared with new thinking of Barrister Babu that you were throwing shoe on him by hiding? But it's good because how much effort all of you make, but you all can never be able to get equal to the thinking and principles of Barrister Babu. Anirudh sees her. She says the way he gives respect to women, gives their part of status and he gives not just land but also sky, you all can't do and you all should feel ashamed because you are definitely literate but after studying also you all are illiterates. You all studied the law but were not able to learn humanity like Barrister Babu.  Anirudh sees her. You all understood what are the articles and sections of law but you all were not able to understand what is justice like Barrister Babu and can never undestand. One lawyer says what's happening here. Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary is taking Barrister Bondita Das's side and Barrister Bondita Das is taking Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's side ,this is court and here cases are fought not the play of hide n seek of love. And if there is soo much love then tell each other . What is the need to pretend enmity on one side and love on one side? Everyone says yes tell Barrister Babu.  RTM PLAYS (JHOOTH BOLU JEEBH MERI SUKHE ,KAISE YE MAJBURI) The other lawyer says they will not say anything, go everyone and do their own work. Bondita goes and sits on her place seeing Anirudh. Aniruddh comes to her and says Bondita, I... Bondita stands up and goes. Anirudh says where are you going Bondita? She goes.

In Krishnanagar, Bondita stands with folded hands infront of Durga maa and cries.  Sumati comes and sees. Sumati says Bondita. Bondita wipes her tears and says yes maa,Sumati says I can understand what you are going through, on one side ,there is your love which is again and again knocking at your heart and on the other side there is your mother's promise which is forcing you  to turn your face from your love.  Bondita says no,maa, what are you saying these things, nothing is like that.  Sumati says my Bondita has grown soo much that she has started to lie to her mother. Bondita says no,maa,I am saying truth, no such problem is there.  I will never break your promise. Sumati says I know how your heart is like wax but if you decide, you can make it like stone and I know neither you will break your promise given to me nor you can turn your face from your love so I have decided that I will send you to London for always. Bondita gets shocked and cries.  Sumati says yes Bondita, I know if you will be here then your love will keep coming infront of you again and again and will make you weak but your love will give such air to the fire of enmity of the two villages that everything will burn and get finished. So you go back Bondita, go away from your mother, away from this enmity ,away from your love and away from your Sakha Babu. Sumati says Bondita , you will agree to me,you will go back,right? Chandrachur hears it and comes and says why will Bondita go back leaving her people? Bondita is away from me from eight years, I mean away from all of us. He says Bondita you will not go back, whatever happens, you will live here,with your own people.  Bondita says you are so good,Jamai Babu, you care for my mother, for our family, you have done so much for us, but now it's my turn, I also have to do something for my people, for my mother, so I have decided to go back London. 8 years ago, I have flew for my dreams and now I will fly for my people. 

Chandrachur is in market with Bondita.  Bondita says I have bought the ticket but I have to buy suitcase for going London.  Chandrachur says see,Bondita if you are going just for Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, then I will manage everything but you please stay here.  Bondita says no,Jamai Babu, it's good for all if I go. I'm going inside to see the suitcase. Bondita sees suitcases. From Almirah,Aniruddh drags Bondita inside and closes the Almirah. Bondita tries to shout but Aniruddh keeps his hand over Bondita's mouth and says I am your Barristera babu so there is no need to fear and take tension. 

He removes her hair from her cheek and says do you remember Bondita, you used to hide inside Almirah like this by getting upset and by getting angry like this(Aniruddh puffs his mouth) and I used to cheer you up. I had also got this bad habit from you and I also sometimes used to hide in Almirah like you and then you used to make me up. Why not make this day memorable? I want that this moment,  we smile in future by remembering this moment so I want to say that thing today,  for which you never gave me chance to say but today I will say to you that I love...Bondita says stop, I don't have to listen anything, I want to go outside. Bondita tries to go but it makes noise.  Chandrachur and the shopkeeper hears it. Aniruddh holds her and says again..why Bondita why?.. there is punishment for every mistake ,you give me punishment but also give me a chance.  Bondita says I said, I don't want to listen anything otherwise there will be no relation of giving punishment also. Chandrachur says what's this noise? Surely something is wrong. Bondita tries to go but Aniruddh holds her and says why don't you understand that living away from you is also a punishment for me. Bondita says now distance is good and what's left to say and listen anything. Aniruddh says Bondita if you want to see my stubbornness then see ...but I will say my heart today for sure. I will say and you will listen today. Chandrachur turns to go inside the shop. Aniruddh says I...Bondita closes her ears and comes outside.  Aniruddh hears Chandrachur's steps and closes the almirah. Chandrachur asks what were these noises..was someone else also here? Bondita says no. Chandrachur says were you in Almirah? Bondita says no..my saree got stuck in Almirah so I was taking out that only. Bondita says to herself that if Jamai Babu sees the Sakha Babu, then may he not hurt him in anger. Chandrachur sees at Almirah.  Bondita acts to cough and says I am feeling dizzy, will you take me home? Chandrachur says yes but you came here to take suitcase.  Bondita says yes,this one ,you go I am taking this. Chandrachur takes it and says you are feeling dizzy so I am taking this ,let's go. They both go. Aniruddh comes out of almirah and sees the ticket of Bondita. Outside, Bondita searches for her ticket and recalls it fell inside. Aniruddh wonders why Bondita is going back to London.  Chandrachur asks Bondita what happened.  Bondita says maybe ticket fell inside. Chandrachur sees I will see. Bondita says no, why will you see, I am going to bring, you stop here. She goes inside.  Aniruddh asks what's this Bondita? Bondita takes it and says I am going back to London and this time, I am going for always.  Anirudh gets shocked.  He says no, you can't go London Bondita. Bondita says tomorrow I will go to Kolkata, and from there I will take flight to London .Aniruddh says why,Bondita? Your family is here,I am here and you came back here after studying barristery so that you can fight for women and give them their justice, what will happen for this? Anirudh says our dream, will you leave it incomplete? Bondita says not everyone's dream gets fulfilled, Barrister Babu.  Before I lose my own people alongwith my dreams, it's better for me to go and it's our last meeting, Sakh...Barrister babu, now we will never meet. She says Alvida(bye forever),Barrister Babu,Alvida. Aniruddh gets heartbroken. Bondita goes. Bondita gives money to shopkeeper and says let's go. Chandrachur goes. Bondita tries to see Anirudh by going.

Aniruddh comes home. Children come beating drums.  Binoy dances. Aniruddh shouts to stop. Binoy says I will dance. Aniruddh says why you all are doing this. Children say Trilochan kaka said. Trilochan comes and says yes,I did right, you said by going and putting on glasses that do preparations for bands so I thought that these children should do this. Children again beat drums. Aniruddh takes it. Trilochan says Bondita is going back London, right? Shashwati says what? Masi is going back and that too for always. Bondita masi came after so many years and is going . She says please stop her from going, maa. Children ask will Bondita didi go for always,Barrister Babu? Sampoorna says and will you not stop Bondita from going,Anirudh? Trilochan says he will let her go. Binoy shouts no,she will not go. Aniruddh holds him and yes..we will not let her go. Trilochan says from which relation, will you stop her ,if God himself also come,then also you can't stop Bondita from going ,Bondita's name will never echo in this house, from now this chapter will close for always. Aniruddh says children to go inside and asks Sampoorna to take baba inside.  

Thakumaa says this time,we will celebrate Janmashtami with so much celebration,there will be jhanki and celebration, there should be no lack in celebration. She says it's your first Janmashtami after returning from London and maybe last. She says jamai babu, why we not make Bondita as Radha in jhanki celebration so you quickly find some beautiful and naughty Krishna for her. Our Radha-Krishna will play rasleela  tomorrow . Bondita says no Thakumaa, I don't want to do all this. Thakuma says why? See ,there should be no lacking in love and celebration.  You don't want but let our dreams get fulfill. Sampoorna comes and says Namaskar,Thakumaa.  Everyone gets shocked to see her. Sampoorna says I know you all are shocked to see me here but don't worry I have just come with one proposal from Tulsipur. Thakumaa says which proposal.  Trilochan says to Anirudh that I have sent proposal to Krishnanagar that no Tulsipur people will create problem in going of Bondita back to London instead he will spread red carpet and will send her with respect,security and welcome to Kolkata and I know that Krishnanagar will surely accept this. Chandrachur says we don't accept it ,do you think we don't know to protect our daughters of village. Thakumaa says just think, this proposal is not bad. Thakuma says they will not create hurdles and will make Bondita reach Kolkata safely . She says we accept this. Sampoorna says I had to meet Bondita alone that's why I agreed to come but everyone is here,how to meet her alone. She sees nails near door. She keeps her feet over it and shouts in pain. Bondita runs to her. Bondita says blood is coming from your feet ,come I will do bandage . She takes her inside and does her bandage. 


Sampoorna takes Bondita's hand says will you forgive me for what I did with you and said to you? Bondita says no,Sampoorna didi, we don't ask for forgiveness from our own people.  Sampoorna says if you consider me your own then will you agree to my one thing? Bondita says yes,Sampoorna didi. Sampoorna closes the door and cryingly says don't go London, Bondita, change your decision, just give one chance to Aniruddh to correct his mistake,he loves you soo much, he is suffering for you,Bondita.  Bondita cries.  Sampoorna says I have seen him and I know you also love him soo much,why are you stopping yourself, don't go,Bondita.  They both cry.

Precap :

Aniruddh says to Bondita on call that I am coming to your home to completeour incomplete relationship. In celebration, Bondita says where is Krishna of Jhanki? Tapur comes and says Bondita di, Krishna ji has come. Annirudh comes as Krishna . Bondita gets happy and gives him flute. Aniruddh says I said that I will definitely say out my heart,Bondita.  Bondita gets shocked. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey guys ,do comment and share your views guys. Hope this blog grows like tellyupdates and my people come hereπŸ™πŸ»❤
Keep spreading love❤